Chapter 1

Am I sure this is....LOVE?

Chapter 1

“BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!”

“NO! NO! NO!” my mom yelled “that’s the 5th alarm you got for theses past three months and I’m not spending on any more money on it.”

“Hmmmmm…..just five more minutes please just 5 more minutes” I begged my mother. “JUNG.HAN.EUN, you have thirty minutes to get your off the bed and get ready for school before you miss your bus and go late to school.”. As I slowly head towards the bathroom which is awaiting for my hideous morning face, I think of how much I wish school didn’t exist, UGH.

I rushed eating breakfast while half trying to put on my shoe, yep that’s the life of a teenage girl. I barely got a chance to say goodbye to my mother before she pushed me out the door to catch my bus which was obviously 2 minutes away.

 I just got to the bus stop as the bus arrived, I stepped onto the bus and soon enough the door closes, making me fly down to the back of the bus before I hit into someone. Closing my eyes as I brace myself from a whole lot of scolding but it never came. I look up and realise there is a concerned looking guy looking right down on to me.

“Hi….” I say awkwardly as I try to calm my fast beating heart and the extra shade of red stop sign on my face. “Hey there… but um do you mind if you could take your foot off my foot?” he gave me this dorky grin as I look away before I become a darker shade of red and stumble backwards. As I regain my balance the bus decided to jolts upwards causing me to hit into his chest again. “I-I’m so sorry!” I stutter as I look up to his eyes, he smiles and brings out his hand “Nice to meet you, I’m Kim Jong In. I’m a second year but I just moved here.”. Ahhhh… that explains why I haven’t seen him around I thought to myself. I stare at his hand a bit hesitant to shake it but end up shaking it anyways. “Hi, I’m Jung Han Eun” I say and give him my eye smile. I realise that his uniform was the same as mine meaning that he was in the same school as me. We both get off the bus and continue to chat before we head to our own classes.

*First Period*

I stare blankly into the window I’m sitting next to not noticing someone had decided to join me for company. I think about my life and how empty I felt even though I had what every other teenager had. I was a straight A student, wasn’t into the crazy things cheerleaders do but I had a fun side once in a while. I was very kind hearted but still had courage to stand up for myself and wasn’t that ugly, so I guess I’m just average, but I wasn’t trying to boast or anything. I get interrupted in my thought when I hear someone briefly cough.

I turn to my left and I see the guy I least wanted to see. JEON JUNGKOOK! He was just like a childhood bully you could never get rid of and he still continues to torment me every day. He was just about to open his mouth when I shut it right up. He was snobby and a jerk so I guess it was necessary to shut his mouth. I shot him a glare meaning I wasn’t in the mood for another round of teasing but as usual he shot his cocky grin and came close and whispered in my ear “I’ll stop when you realise what you do to me…”

He let his message linger in and on the other side left me clueless as I comprehend what he meant. I was about to question him but he was nowhere to be seen. I look around realising all eyes were on me and that’s when it hit me, my short encounter before looked something was going on between me and Jungkook but all I could do was look away slightly blushing.

A/N Hey guys, if there are any problems with the writing plz comment and explain. Thank You!