Dating You Pt.5 / -Kyungsoo's POV + Triple Date?

Always Waiting

I wasn't paying attention to Jongin. But I knew I should've been. Just after Jongin entered my apartment, I went over to the kitchen to make some tea. As I was waiting for the tea, I caught a glimpse of Jongin holding an envelope. Over at the bookcase. . . . . WAIT WHAT?! I ran over to Jongin and swiped the the letters out of his hands. How much did he read?! Those letters...I never got to send them to Sehun after finding out he started dating Luhan...

"D-Don't read those! You're not allowed to!" Jongin's face went through many phases. From surprised, to confused, to apolegetic, to concerned.

"O-Oh I'm sorry." He should be sorry! Barging into my property. Without permission.

"No it's okay."

"But those letters sounded alot like love lett-" So does that mean he read alot? Wait, got to think of an excuse, quick. A believable one.

"No! It's not! It's a-um- a....Yes....Uh..My friend wanted to give it to Sehun, but gave up after finding out the HunHan relationship." That excuse . He won't believe me. What if he asks why do I still have it?

"Oh, Okay. I get it." He actually fell for it. Or does he? Is he lying? Is he going to treat me differently?

"You won't treat me differently right?"

"Why would I?" Wait, why would he? Why did I say that?! I'm such an idiot.

"Oh yeah. Nothing." Great, now everything is getting awkward. "Um...I'm going to put these away." I awkwardly ran to my room and stuffed the letters in my bag. I can't tell him that those were my letters and I used to like Sehun. I just can't. Then he'll look at me differently. I ran back to the living room where I saw Jongin spacing out on the couch. Just walking passed him, I grabbed the tea and brought it over. "You want to tea?"

Jongin got startled. It was easy to tell from his jolted move when I called out to him. "O-oh yeah sure." I gave him the tea and the TV. The cartoon Spongebob was on. Jongin immediately looked at the screen. And started yelling whenever the picture pirate thingy said 'are you ready?'. Just a few minutes pass and Jongin was laughing his off. Seems like he likes Spongebob. It was adorable just watching.

"So you like Spongebob?" Jongin turned to me and eagerly nodded his head. How is he not awkward? I watched the clock tick by. Jongin, still watching. It was getting late. Jongin should get ready to go. "Jongin. It's getting late." He turns and looks at the time, nodding. He grabs his stuff and I follow him off to the taxi. I wave my last goodbye for today, watching the taxi until it disappeared. Went back into my apartment and entered my cozy room. I jumped in my extra white covers for warmth and slowly fell asleep under the night's lullaby.

I was awokened by the bright sunlight and a slight head ache. What. Wait. I never keep the curtains open. I slowly open my eyes, binded by the light.

"Good Morning~ Rise and Shine~!" Who in the world? I recognize this voice. But who is it?

"Who the is in my room?!" When my eyes were fully adjusted to the light, I looked to see who it was. "Suho what the hell?" I look only to spot a brightly smiling Suho at the end of my bed. "Why are you here Suho? It better not be about that unicorn." Suho shifted his eys.

"Umm....It's not about a unicorn. It's about Lay. And Chanyeol and Bacon- I mean Baekhyun." Uhhg. Not only did my head hurt, but Suho is making it worse.

"Oh. My. God. What do you want." I'm crying internally. I just wanted to sleep. Is that so bad? ;A;

"So...All four of us are going on a double date and...."

"And what?"

"I heard from the ChanBaek couple that you made a new friend...." New friend? Are they talking about Jongin?

"What about it?"

"And...I was hoping you guys can come along too." What's the point of me coming?

"What? Why should I go?"

"So we don't break into major kissing modes and so we're more conscious of our surroundings?" Goddammit Suho.

"Uhhg fine. Let me call him first." I end the conversation with a death glare to Suho. "If he doesn't want to go then we're not going." Suho just happily nods his head. I roll my eyes. Then I fish out my phone, dial Jongins number and wait for him to pick up. Not even 5 seconds pass and Jongin has already picked up.

"KYUNGSOO! HELLO!" Jongin screams in my ear causing me to pull the phone away from my ear.

"Don't scream goddammit. I called you for different reasons."

"Well what did you call me for?"

"Um...I-uh my friends wanted to know if you can follow them with me on their double date." A long silence.

"So basically a triple date right?" I blush to all the way to the adam's apple.

"W-WHAT?! NO!" but I thought about it for a few seconds and realized it was true. "Uhhgg..I guess......"

"Well okay! Where do I meet up? What time?" I turn to Suho asking where and what time.

"Okay, so meet up at 'TheHunHan's Cafe' at 3:00."

"Good! I'll see you there!" The call ended and I buried my face in the pillow. Suho stared at me.

"Well I'm going to go. I'll see you there." I didn't reply just wave back. This...is going to be a long day isn't it?

 

 

 

Finally updated! After along time I finally updated. Is anyone still there? Sorry this was short I'll try better next time. Haven't been updating lately because of writers block -n-