Knight in Shining Armor.

Love at First Hi-Touch [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV

The voices around you drowned out as he started up at the clock. It's been 6 minutes since you left the room with the LB's (Lovely Babies). As usual, a crowd of girls had surrounded you and were offering you parts of their lunch. But you could hardly even stomach your own lunch.

You nervously chewed on your lips, your eyebrows furrowing together in deep thought. Where had Min taken Hana? Sure Min was a manipulator...but she wouldn't hurt anyone right?

Just before lunch started, Min had glided over to you, making herself at home on the desk in front of yours. She had turned her body around so she was facing you, a soft smile playing on her lips.

"It's weird seeing you in school like this Kookie. Reminds me of our freshman days."

You shrugged, trying to ignore the girl's attempt at a conversation. And you sure as hell did not want to be reminded of your freshman days with her.

"You grew up a lot. Your baby fat's almost all gone." Min lifted a hand up and tried to your cheek with a manicured finger, but you jerked away before any contact could be made.

"Can you leave me alone? I'm not in the mood to talk."

Min pursed her lips in annoyance. "I know you don't want to talk, but I do. I missed you Kookie and I want us to be close again."

You snorted in disbelief. "You missed me? That's surprising, judging by how you left me two years ago. Right when I told you that I might not be able to debut, you dropped me like a piece of garbage."

Gently, Min gripped your clenched fist with her hand, your white knuckles in comfort. "That was a mistake Jungkook."

You were shocked to see clear tears b her eyes, threatening to spill out. You were weak to crying girls, and it took all your will power to remain looking pissed off.

"I just didn't want you to get distracted by me." She sniffled, wiping her nose with her sleeve. "I thought that if we broke up, you'd be able to focus more on your career. But obviously, you didn't even know that and I turned out to be the villain."

You squeezed your eyes shut. Something was off. Tears were in her eyes, but you couldn't hear a hint of sincerity in her voice. "I'm sorry Min, but I don't think we can ever go back to what we were before."

Her fingers stopped your knuckles as her eye twitched in anger. "I understand how you're feeling now Kookie. But I'm going to win you back. You just wait."

After that excruciating conversation, she got up and approached Hana, her possy flanking her sides. You couldn't hear their exchanged words, yet it worried you that they all went to the bathroom together.

"Have some chocolate~~ I made it." The chocolate was obviously store-bought, but you flashed the girl an awkward smile for her efforts.

After another minute of anxious leg shaking, you couldn't take it anymore. You had to go find her.

"Sorry guys, I uh...I have to go to the bathroom. I'll...uh come back soon." The girls batted their eyelashes and told you to come back soon.

You fled the classroom and started to walk down the hall, avoiding the stares that you recieved. Where could she be? You were acting strange. You had never looked for someone this desperately before, never felt this worried. It's just that she had looked so disheaveled when she left the room that you couldn't help but wonder if she was okay.

Near the end of the hall, you saw a group of students huddled around the girls bathroom, their ears pressed up against the door.

"Do you hear that? They're completely pulverizing her!"

"That Hana girl looked tough, but I guess she's not that big of a deal."

"She deserves it though, she shouldn't have flirted with Jungkook. Everyone knows that Min had her eye on him."

You sprinted towards the bathroom and pushed everyone out of your way. "MOVE! Why isn't anyone helping!?"

You were hysterical. You stepped back and tried kicking the door open. It wouldn't budge. You looked around and spotted a foldable chair.

"Everyone stay back!" They didn't need to be told twice. Everyone made a pathway for you as you repeatedly slammed the chair onto the door handle. Your hand slipped at one point, leaving a deep cut on your palm. Holding back the pain, you continued to break the handle. Finally, it tore off, and you kicked the door open.

The LB's looked up at you with frantic eyes and started to stutter excuses.

The excuses entered one ear and left through the other. All you could register was your limp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter