ღ Love Song 2 : Plan ღ

I Love You Like A Love Song ♫

~The next day~

You're already awake and you're sitting on the couch surfing the net. You're reading some news about different celebrity - rumors, scandals etc. You were so engrossed. But a few minutes later, you felt abit bored. You call Ashlynn.

"Hey! What's up?" She pick up.

"I'm abit bored right now. Wanna hang out at my house?" You asked.

"Alright!" She asked and you heard Austin singing at the background.

You laughed and said, "Okay and it's that Austin singing?"

"Ya. " She said in an irritated tone and you heard Austin singing louder. "Hey, hold on" She said and you heard she shouted, "Shut the hell up! Can't you see I'm on the phone?!" And immediately, Austin stop singing.

You giggled abit.

She pick up again and said, "Sorry about that."

"Nah, it's fine." You replied.

"So, I'll be there in a few, so see ya!" She said and hang up.

~About half an hour~

-Ding dong!-

You shot up from the couch and went to open the door.

"Hello!" Ashlynn yelled.

"Hey!" You said as you hug her.

Both of you went in.

So basically, you guys watch some movies and the last movie ends at about 9.15PM. So you guys sit around and chatted, laughing, joking then suddenly you thought of a idea.

"Ash, I'm thinking of going Korea." You said she look at you.

"Why?" She asked.

You heaved a sigh and said, "You see, my parents don't really accompany me and sometimes for a WHOLE week, I won't get to see them. They don't care about me. So, I just wanna go Korea. It's a nice place."

"Oh... So you're like, having a vacation there or what?" Ashlynn asked.

"Probably not a vacation. I'll stay there but I'll visit. So, ya..." You said.

"Then what about me?!" She asked and her face became sad.

"Actually I'm thinking... If you could come with me?" You asked with a smile showing your teeth.

"I'D LOVE TO!" She shouted and hug you.

(Your parents are so busy that they don't even care about you. And Ashlynn's parents are those types that allow Ashlynn to do whatever she likes.)

You and Ashlynn settled everything and will be going to Korea in two days.

Going to Korea in TWO DAYS! So excited!


Hihi! Short chapter here.
Sorry if it's boring.
But in any case enjoy! :)