25 | something to know

Marry First, Love Later
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jeongie, I'm sorry for what I'm about to tell you."

"What?"

As Minjeong was tapping on her tablet, silence enveloped the living room. She could hear the tick-tock of a nearby clock, the atmosphere was horrifyingly ominous.

"You need to know a lot of things," Jimin eyed her wife with full intent.

Unable to do anything, Minjeong nodded in understanding. She placed her tablet on the coffee table, turning her head to focus her attention on the latter.

"I'm listening."

With a hint of nervousness in Jimin's eyes, she cleared and grabbed a pillow to hug before speaking.

"I think you already know this but, I took care of that secretary who forced you to work so much."

Even though Minjeong indeed knew about the situation, she still couldn't help but feel uncomfortable.

Hearing the actual words come out from her wife's mouth, just made it even more terrifying.

Despite this, the shorter took the situation calmly, took a deep breath, and proceeded to listen to her wife's revelations.

"I have a hidden criminal record ever since high school. My mother used her connections to hide it... that applies to my relatives and family."

Jimin took a deep breath before continuing.

"If I made you uncomfortable... then I'm sorry for not being—normal."

Minjeong pursed her lips, "How long have you been doing this?"

Jimin hugged the pillow tighter, "If you include the secretary... it's the first time I've hurt someone in three years. Are you disgusted at me now...?"

The shorter released a huge sigh, scooted closer to her wife, and hugged her tightly.

"...You're crazy."

Jimin sat in place frozen still, shocked at the abrupt gesture as she wasn't expecting it. "I know," She mumbled.

"I'm not sure how to react, but p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter