Chapter 5

My Annoying Demon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Following the scandalous scene this morning, and breakfast long been forgotten. Karina stands in the shower with Winter just a few feet away from her, holding the shower head and set it to it’s lowest temperature possible and sprays the cold water directly to Karina’s stiff .

 

The demon continues to pout as Winter sprays water on her crotch and keeps on insisting for her to go down.

 

It’s been a hot minute since Winter practically shoved her in the shower and Karina’s ding dong is still up and about.

 

Ningning on the other hand is standing by the open door, amusingly watching her master and her human mate. It was the first time she’d seen Karina in that state —aroused, just to be clear. She’s in her loser state 24/7.

 

The gremlin had been with Karina’s side as they searched far and wide in to the whole underworld for the royal demon’s mate. Many succubi had tried but none succeeded, but here comes a mere mortal woman who’s not even trying and completely rendering her into a buffoon.

 

“Ningie~” Winter whines turning her head around to look at her, the gremlin was taken a back with the sudden nickname tho.

 

“Why won’t she go down?” The blonde doctor continues.

 

“There’s nothing much I can do to help you, I do have suggestions in mind if you want to calm her down” Ningning smiles challengingly at her, “Only if you’re up for it”

 

Winter could only furrow her eyebrows at what the gremlin is implying, “Oh Hell No!”

 

“I’m afraid it’s actually Hell Yes” Ningning can’t help but let out a chuckle at Winter’s reaction. She may have been holding back some of her honest reactions to her master but there’s something about the human that makes it easy to taunt.

 

The gremlin has been given no rights question Karina, so here she is presented with her master’s human mate as an extension for her to make fun of.

 

Winter just groans as she turns her head back to Karina who’s still looked like a kicked puppy that had been hosed down by a meanie. ‘If cold shower won’t work, I guess she really needs some relief’

 

The human turns the shower off, then grabs a towel and throws it at Karina and then walks out of the shower, with the demon tailing behind her of course.

 

They’re now in the bedroom and Winter instructs Karina to lay in bed.

 

Karina excitedly jumps into the fluffy sheets, ‘Will Winter finally agree on mating?’ She does little bounces on the bed as she observes the human’s every move.

 

Winter on the other hand is ignoring Karina’s anticipating gaze, she rummages the bedside table drawer for the thing she’s looking for. She barely uses the guest room and she tends to forget where things are. Finally reaching the bottom drawer, the doctor finally got what she’s looking for.

 

A TV remote, she turns the smart tv that’s plugged across from the bed and opens the browser to a site.

 

“You’re flying solo” she says as she scrolls to the various video selection.

 

Karina stops bouncing in confusion, “What do you mean?” She asks, but got no response. She looks at her side kick who’s still leaning by the bathroom doorframe. “What does that mean? Should I take my wings out?”

 

Winter momentarily tears her gaze away from the tv and to the confused Karina, ‘they have wings?’ a bit horrified with the thought.

 

“What Winter means is that you will be ing, your grace” The gremlin sadly informs her master.

 

Karina in turn gasps, as if she had just heard the most terrifying thing ever. “Winter that’s cruel!”

 

Meanwhile the doctor who’s back to still scrolling laughs, “What? It’s part of the deal. This is me proving to you that you can get off in different ways”

 

Karina just continues to yap in protest. Winter chooses to not hear it.

 

Winter continues to scroll down finding the perfect video for Karina to get her jollies on, she’s on the 11th page and none of the videos seems right.

 

“Try typing blonde doctor in the search bar instead” Ningning suggests.

 

“Shut up, you gremlin!” Winter rolls her eyes at the giggling Ningning.

 

Not finding any good one, Winter just clicked the first video on the 12th page. It’s starting to play and the setting is on a black couch.

 

Not wanting to watch any of it, Winter exits the room. “Knock yourself out”

 

Karina faces the door and is dejectedly looking at nothing. She whimpers like a sad puppy and slumps her shoulders down. All while the scene on the tv escalates, her goes limp. Finding the display before her unappetizing.

 

Pouting at the closed door, in hopes of Winter coming back.

 

As the gremlin witnessed the whole thing, she teleports away from the room and to where Winter is.

 

They are now in the back porch of the house. “I have an observation data to report” she says.

 

Startling Winter in the process, “Geez—that fast?!”

 

Ningning nods, “Right at the moment you left the room”

 

“Wow…”

 

“If you go back there, i’m prett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter