Chapter 5 ∞ thinking

Marriage Life with.... INFINITE`S Sungyeol ~ !?

I mean, i was shocked. Yes, i knew infinite was popular, but i never knew girls would be putting their knees on the ground and cry! He was going into his black van to go back to infinite`s dorm. I got back on the taxi, and Howon got in the seat next to me. "Nevermind that, can you go to Sunghwa-dong please?" Howon said quickly. Soon after, we arrived at infinite`s dorm. When i walked in, all the infinite members started cheering "SISTER-IN-LAW!! YEEAAHH YOU CAMEE!!" i threw them an awkward smile. Everyone seemed happy of this marriage, but Howon`s face did NOT seem happy. He kept his staring, cool expression when everyone else was cheering and laughing. Howon suddenly stood up, and walked outside. I was going to stand up and go after him, but Sungyeol stopped me and said, "No. Just leave him be. He`ll be fine." I sighed and sat back down. Myungsoo said with an emotionless expression to Sungyeol, "You know, i never thought you would actually go this far. You KNEW that Howon liked Haeun since like 8th grade. I even stopped liking her because Howon liked her so much. And you call yourself one of his bestfriends....." After i heard that, I stood up right away, and ran outside  to chase after Howon. I was yelling out " YA! LEE HOWON! WHERE ARE YOU!?" after i ran for about 10 minutes, i found him sitting down on the ground his head drooped down. "ya, howon-ah..." i said. He looked up, and looked away quickly. "What do YOU want ?" he said. "Ah.. no, nothing. You just ran out in the blue so I just wanted to see where you were." I replied. "Well, now that found me, go back. now.. your fiancee is waiting for you." he said coldly. "He can wait. I`m glad I know how you feel about me now. You know truthfully, if you confessed to me before Sungyeol oppa, i wouldve went out with you. But, Sungyeol and i.... decided to go on a road that both of us don`t want to turn back on. And just because of that, I dont want me friendship with you ruined.... your my bestfriend ok? I don`t know what i wouldve done without you....." i said. I saw one tear trickle down his face. "I should`ve confessed to you sooner huh?" Howon said with a trembling voice. I gave him a big hug and said, "Comeon, lets go. I bet everyone`s waiting for us back at the dorm."