Forever (Namjoon)

BTS - A SWEET GOODNIGHT
"How is it?" Asks Namjoon as you immersed yourself in a book. You only give him a nod in response, sparking his interest. "Hmm, is it that fascinating that you won't pay attention to me?" He gasps, "why don't you put that book down and play with me?" Looking up from the position you were in, head on his lap, you see his cute pouty face. Quickly getting up from the couch you reach for a book that catches your eye on the book shelf. Unfortunately, you can't reach the top most shelf. In a moment you feel the warmth of another against your back. Namjoon had taken the book in his large hand and reads the title, "Romeo & Juliet ... what do you want with this old book?" Resuming your positions on the couch you tell him to read it as you closed your eyes to listen. While he reads you can't help but hold on to every line. The fluency and rhythm at which he spoke, sounding like a rap, made you--he finished reading. Your eyes quickly flicker open and your mouth begins to move to speak just before being silenced by his lips. The kiss last a short while as Namjoon moves back with a content smile and says, "Our love will last for eternity like Romeo and Juliet's, forever. It's late. Maybe a bedtime story this time?" He jumps up and rushes to find a book to quickly sit back down, resting your head comfortably on his lap. As he reads you feel yourself slowly falling into a sweet sleep. Just before you are completely asleep Namjoon kisses your cheek, forehead, and eyelids and whispers in your ear softly, "I will love you as long as we live, even beyond the time we are gone from this earth. Goodnight."