Crimson Cheeks (Jungkook)

BTS - A SWEET GOODNIGHT

His arms wrap around gently from behind you. “What are you doing babe,” he asks. You tell him that you're reading and he responds with a small kiss on the cheek. “Is that book more interesting than me?” He sighs with dissatisfaction after you nod your head. The next thing you feel is light kisses on your neck tracing to your jawline. When he reaches the back of your ear you feel his teeth barely grazing over the soft skin, from this action you can feel your heartbeat quickening and gaps. He giggles at your reaction, “are you blushing?! Red really suits your cheeks!” The glare he receives from you next makes him burst out laughing, as you look into a mirror you realize that that your face is a bright crimson. All you can think of doing is shout his name, “all right, all right. I’ve had my fun,” he says wiping away the tears that formed while laughing too hard. “Let me tell you; I was excited to know you could spend the day with me today. Day in and day out you’re always on my mind girl,” he says sweetly,”but now it’s time to go to sleep.” He holds out his hand towards you, “why don’t you join your handsome boyfriend, me, Jungkook?”