Chapter 12 -Decisions Decisions

Take it or Leave it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjun was busy in his middle of basic training in his army. He had to wake up early everyday at 5am to march, learn how to use rifle, cleaning, organizing and had to sleep early at 8pm. 

 

Hyejeong and Chanmi spoke with her AOA friends first for advices and suggestions. They took long hours to discuss about her pregnancy.

Jimin asked her questions to help her to think seriously:
"How are you going to take care of your baby? who is going take care of it when you are working? You will be single mother if that guy does not want it? Is that you want to be single mother forever? I think it is better to abort it before the company and family finds out?  if you keep it, everything is going be a mess and overwhelming for you!  Our fans will lose and there will be lots negative comments about you and our group. And then we will probably will lose our jobs!"

Hyejeong was still feeling confused, overwhelmed and stressed. She touched her tummy and hugged it with her long arms. She apologized her AOA friends for making this mess and told them she needs time to consider. 

"Hyejeong, what is the use to think about it? there is no another solution. because we are idols! you cannot hide for like 9 months, then give your baby to adoption..." Yuna said.

-"I love babies but I wouldn't keep it if I were you...because it is different story. If I am successful singer, then I would meet a good man then slowly everyone will know I am dating with him for years then I will get married then have a child. That would be peaceful and calm..." Choa said with her dream perspective.

"Yeah, that would be nice. but this is just happened like an accident, so I think and wish everyone be thoughtful and understand about me, right, guys?-Hyejeong said with her lifted eyebrowns and puppy eyes.

"yeah, me too, we also wish that but I think it is impossible in reality, tough..." Chanmi pouted.

"Yeah...oh it is getting late," Jimin looks her watch, "we should sleep. we will get better thoughts next day and will find other way to help you is to make abortion secretly, ok?" She stretched her arms out and yawned. 

Hyejeong and Chanmi went to their bedroom with lights off and laid on their twin beds and sighed.

Hyejeong tired to take her thoughts away for a while and takes her smartphone to un-stress. She began to surf around in her Instagram app and then saw few pictures depicting cute kids smiling and playing, mother simili

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter