Chapter 14 - brave

Take it or Leave it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-"but...um...I do not feel right about it.." Minjun said.

-"oh yes, you are right, I also feel same way..." 

-"yeah,...um...

...we like each other, right? so I think we should keep it, right?" 

 

Hyejeong suprised that he likes her. 

-"uh, oh! yes, I also like you. I will take care of my tummy" she said with her shining eyes.

 

Minjun smiled and paused for a while while looking at her eyes. then He looked at her tummy. 

-"I wish could show you my tummy now but I can't you know."

-"yeah.. I wish could stay beside you and watch how tummy grows...I am going to miss everything"  He pouted.

 

-"oppa, what about the media and all that? how I can deal with these?"

-"Don't worry about the media. Just focus on taking care of your baby. Convince ur company, and explain to ur parents. If your company isnt helpful, I will call my mom and my company that will help with ur company. Tell them that you have um secret boyfriend for long time and then tell them that you are having baby."

-"ohh! ok!" Hyejeong felt more thankful and relieved

-"I'm sure my mom will take care of you, don't worry."

-"yes" She smiled.

-"when our baby will born?"

"visitor #105, your duration of visit is almost over" - An annoucer said from a speaker in the room. 

-"it's next year, middle of july" 

-"ok, i will try to take my days off is to leave here to visit you. I will try to contact youby texting every weekend when I'm done training, ok?"

-"okay, oppa, thank you!" she smiled while looking at her and grabbed Minjun's hands.  Then she hugged him.

Minjun wrappped his arms around her back and then her chest and tummy began to squeeze aganist his torso.  Then his long left arm reached around her waist and rubbed on her front tummy.  

He hugged her again properly, "my hyejeong-ah..im so sorry. Let's keep it together, ok?" He wishpered and smiled.

Hyejeong and Minjun's eyes looked each other and smiled before they began to separate their different paths. 

When Hyejeong walked out from the room while waving at him, he waved him back . They felt happy but felt sad at the same time for not being able to see each other often and spend more time tog

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter