Chapter 29-The Show

JeTi: The Life Journey

Author Notes:

Alright so this chapter isn't quite worthy of an M rating but it ain't fluffly goodies too. So tread with caution. 

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Krystal's eyes slowly fluttered open, revealing a dark room.

"Urgh... my head..." Krystal's head was throbbing in pain, she tried to move her arms but realised they were tied up.

"What? Where am I?" Krystal looked around the room to try and find anything that she could use to free herself but found nothing but darkness.

"YOONGIE! WHERE ARE YOU!?" Krystal cried out, desperately trying to escape her confinements.

Silence...

"YOONGIE!" Krystal yelled out again, trying to wriggle her arms free.

"Mffttt..."

Krystal swore she heard a voice, though muffled, it was a voice.

"YOONGIE IS THAT YOU?!" Krystal, terrified, yelled out at the distinct sound.

*BAM*

....................

Krystal heard a door open and slam against the wall.

"Finally awake" Krystal swore she heard that voice before, it was very familar to her.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Krystal angrily yelled out at the familiar voice, trashing around in her chair.

"Oh trust me, you know who I am" 

Footsteps were heard before huge lights .

Krystal was blinded for a second, having to adjust to the sudden bright light.

Looking around, she could make out that she was in an empty warehouse.

When she looked in front of her, oh how she wish she was blinded.

Yoona was sitting in front of her, gag in , tied in a chair.

"YOONGIE! ARE YOU OK!?" Krystal was terrified now, trashing around wildly, stomping her feet on the ground and screaming.

"Calm down over there Krystal" the voice said again.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?" Krystal saw a figure slowly approaching the both of them, footsteps loud and clear.

"Cause I know you" the figure slowly came out of the shadows, revealing Amber.

Krystal was stunned speechless, her jaw hanging loosely, her head spinning.

"Remember me Krys?" Amber had a deadly smirk plastered onto her face as she slowly walked to Krystal.

"Your supposed to be overseas! Not back here!" Krystal screamed at her former girlfriend who was now standing right in front of her.

"Oh but I'm back now Krys" Amber leaned right in front of Krystal, pretty much sneering at her.

"I'm back better then ever"

....................

Amber walked around Krystal, occasionally stopping to pat Krystal on the cheeks or play with her hair.

"Why are you back here?" Krystal gritted her teeth to stop her herself from lashing out at the person she was hoping to kill.

"Oh. Glad you asked" Amber now started walking towards Yoona, who looked drained out and was in tears.

"Now you see, I just came back from overseas. I thought, hey, I haven't seen Krystal, my girlfriend, in a while." Amber emphasised the word girlfriend.

"We broke up! We're not girlfriends anymore!" Krystal was about to explode at Amber. "We're just friends!" 

"Anyway, like I was saying. I haven't seen you in a while, so I went to go find you" Amber walked up behind Yoona and firmly put both her hands on Yoona's shoulder.

"Then I saw you two being all lovey dovey with each other" Amber roughly squeezed Yoona's shoulders, causing Yoona to wince in pain.

"Stop that!" Krystal noticed Yoona's eye close and her biting her gag hard, so she knew she was in pain.

"How could you cheat on me like that Krys? I thought you loved me?" Amber paced back and forth, looking at Krystal right in the eye.

"WE'RE NOT GIRLFRIENDS! WE BROKE UP! GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD!" Krystal finally exploded, lashing out at Amber, anger in her eyes.

Amber smirked.

"Play nice Krys. You don't want pretty girl over here to get hurt" Amber roughly tugged on Yoona's hair, causing tears to fall from Yoona's eyes.

"STOP! PLEASE! DON'T HURT HER! IF YOU WANT TO I'M RIGHT HERE!" Krystal's heart shattered seeing her Yoongie cry.

"Oh no. I only have beef with Miss Perfect over here. I'm taking you back Krys" Amber reached into her pocket to check if her 'materials' were still there.

"Why are you doing this?" Krystal asked, fists clenced.

"Cause Miss Im stole you from me. Now I'm just getting my revenge" Amber pulled out her knife from her pocket, causing Krystal's heart to stop.

"What... is that... for?" Krystal stuttered, her heart pleading for what she thought was going to happen wasn't going to happen.

"Revenge sweetheart. Revenge."

"I promised you a show. You now have a first row seat." Amber slowly lifted up the knife to Yoona's cheek.

"The show is starting Im Yoona. Krystal, enjoy it"

....................

Yoona was terrified, her heart stopped, tears were free falling from her eyes and she was frozen.

Yoona's eyes were the definition of fear, and Krystal saw that.

Amber removed the gag from Yoona's mouth, throwing it on the floor.

"I want to hear you scream.." 

Amber glided the knife around Yoona's cheek before roughly slicing it, causing blood to come falling down.

Yoona bit her lips so hard that it started to bleed, it hurt like hell but Yoona tried to bear with it.

"Oh is that not painful enough? What about this?" Amber looked at Yoona's arm before stabbing it with brutally.

"AAAHHHHH!" Yoona let out a gut wrenching scream of pain, her arm felt as though it was pretty much gone.

"YOONGIE! AMBER YOU !!!! GET THE AWAY FROM HER NOW!!!" Krystal swore for the first time in her life, but it was nothing compared to the pain that was in her heart right now seeing the love of her life in such pain.

"Looks the audience is loving it!! Let's step it up a notch!" 

Amber slammed the knife into Yoona's shoulder with force, blood flying everywhere,

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH! SOOJUNGIE!" Yoona screamed in agony, she felt her body getting weaker as she lost more and more blood.

"YOONGIE!!!! OH MY ING GOD! AMBER YOU ING ! ONCE I GET FREE I WILL YOU UP SO BADLY!!!" Krystal felt like she had super strength, she wanyed to rip Amber's heart right out of her chest with her bare hands.

"Alright we're coming to end of the show. One more before the finale though"

Amber stabbed Yoona's waist, her petite body couldn't handle it anymore.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yoona's screams echoed through the warehouse.

"NOOOOO YOONGIE!!!!!" Krystal felt her heart tear into a million pieces and tears were falling like waterfalls. "YOU ING ! AMBER I WILL RIP YOUR HEART AND THROAT OUT AND FEED IT TO THE ING DOGS!!!" 

Amber totally ignored Krystal as usual.

"Time for the grand finale..."

Amber put the knife right on Yoona's throat, preparing to cut it.

Time stopped for Krystal.

"No..."

Yoona,drained out from the loss of blood and was about to go into a coma, looked up at Krystal with a sad smile.

"I love you Soojungie... our love will never die remember? I promised. Together forever..."

"No..."

Yoona felt her eyes closing on her own and her heartbeat slowing down.

"No..."

Amber slowly started to move her hand.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Author Notes:

I hated writing this chapter. Hated it.