Chapter Two: The Girl Who Gets Scarred

If Cinderella Never Left Her Shoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Down the street, Alniyah and I reach our destination - the greatly named Gellato Plaza. And by this time, I have my arm removed from her waist and I am just walking next to her.


              

"And because you agreed to come here with me and be my BFF today, I will treat you for a gellato!" Alniyah announces with all the happiness in her face.


              

I flash a smile in return though deep at the back of my mind, I am wishing that there is only one 'f' with that word. I am wishing that I mean boyfriend, not bestfriend.


              

The wind starts to blow on this sunny day. Alniyah's gorgeous hair dances with the breeze as she holds it to keep them from blocking her beautiful face, "Let's go inside, Sehun. It's windy out here."


              

"Yeah, sure." I remark as I quickly grab the door to help her get inside.


              

"Thanks." She say as she flawlessly enter the kiosk. I know eyes are now staring at her.


              

I follow shortly after her entrance. And just from the door, you could easily smell the aroma of the gellatos, the smell of the nuts and fruits. It is surely a feast for anybody's nostrils. Smells like an orchard, actually.


              

We walk straight to the counter, Alniyah in front of me, of course. The cashier greets us nicely and offers us to try their best seller - The Tiramisu.


              

"You want to try that?" Alniyah asks me and, again, I got distracted by her eyes.


              

It takes some seconds before I snap back to reality and respond to her, "Yeah. . . sure. I think that looks delicious."


              

She questions this, "Are you sure? Don't keep up with what I like, Sehun. Go pick yours." She orders.


              

"No, It's fine Alli. I think I want that flavour too." I reply, bluffing. I know I am not a fan of desserts but she really has that tight grip of control over me.


              

Alniyah then nods and give the cashier our choices.


              

The cashier totals our bill. She then hands the receipt to Alniyah after the machine printed it out for her.


              

She scoops up from the tub of ice cream and fills up two wafer cones. She then wraps a plain tissue paper before handling both ice cream to Alli.


              

"Let's sit on that couch over there." Alniyah suggests as she points her finger on the red couch at the corner next to an antique bookshelf.


              

The Gellato Plaza has really nice interior. It is not the usual ice cream parlours that you can see. This one has more class, more artistic on the way it was designed and decorated. You can see that a lot of investment and time have been given to this place; from the furnitures, the ornaments and even the ice creams. It is truly beautiful and cozy.


              

Alniyah sits first and I follow. I was going to sit across her but she insists not to, "Here, Sehun. You can sit next to me. So I can clearly hear the things that you're saying when you retell the story."


              

I do not object with that. I follow her like I'm a lost puppy. Helpless.


              

"So, here's your Tiramisu." She hands it over and I gladly accept it, "Actually, I kinda one already. But i forgot which one. Sorry." Alniyah apologizes. I notice that her cheeks are somewhat turning light red. She's blushing.


              

I giggle, "It's fine, Alli. Though it will be better if you have this ice cream."


              

She laughs,"Oh, God! Stop that Sehun." Alniyah continues to blush, it becomes more and more noticeable. She is absent-mindedly making me smile. . . and I like that.


              

"But seriously, it adds a new flavor. I guess it's your lipgloss." I state as I finally the top of my ice cream.


              

She chuckles yet she does not look directly at me.

 

Ahh, It feels like heaven seeing and hearing her laugh like that. It's the best sound I have ever heard. If only we could stay like this forever but I know we won't. I'm not her type, she likes falling in love with almost strangers; and she have it all figured in her mind that I am a romance hater, which I am not. If only I can change that. Maybe, I can. Should I ask her to dance with me at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter