Chapter 8

I'm not her type!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She's with me." A familiar voice declared, almost threateningly. The man glared before getting up and then leaving the scene. A big bright smile instantly spread across my lips as soon as I watched him fleeting without a single word. Ha! And you call that a man?!

"You just can't choose nicer words to turn him down, huh?"

For the first time in my life, I can't believe I'd be so happy just to hear that voice. I spun around and smiled cheekily, "I can't help it. He asked me in my worst mood. I've been waiting for quite a while, Siwon-shi."

"I never promised I'd be coming." He spat, his smile matching evenly with my own.

"Still, I'm really grateful."

"Well, you should thank my lover."

"Leeteuk-shi?"

"Yes. He was intrigued by what you just said. He mentioned about how exciting and fun this will be. So basically, Leeteuk pushed me to go through with this."

"I'll be sure to thank him tomorrow."

"Good." Siwon smiled. "So what now?"

"First off, I really wanted to say, wow. That was some punching back there. I guess you're a man after all." I tapped him by the arm as I congratulated him.

"Well genetics tells me I'm a man." He said with a serious face yet with a mocking tone. "I'm a gay man, Tiffany-shi."

"and not a very funny one." I retorted.

He squinted before shrugging everything off.

Okay, that was stupid of me. I can't afford to offend him with my jokes if I'm asking for his help. It's the least I should do. Wait slash that out, it's what I should not do. Siwon is the only thing I have left for this plan to work. And I don't want to ruin it because of my own words and actions. So now, I should do anything to keep him helping me in my plan.

"You look great by the way." I smiled. And why not start with a compliment, right?

"I'm not backing out if you're worried about that." He returned to which I had to force a laugh out while maintaining an innocent look. "So about your plan, how are we going to make her jealous?"

"First we need Su-…"

"SUNNY!"

"You don't have to shout her name, Siwon-shi."

"I didn't shout her name, Tiffany-shi. That's obviously not my voice!"

"Then…" I looked up while Siwon spun around. My jaw fell right on the floor as soon as my blue eyes caught onto their body frames clinging so closely together.

"It's Yoona-shi and Sunny-shi…" He muttered

"Tiffany unnie!" Yoona shouted joyfully as soon as she spotted me from this not so much crowded area. My mind was endlessly shouting me to leave and run but how could I run when her line of sight is exactly on me with little to nothing obstruction. How am I supposed to escape then?

Oh what a pleasant fate this is! And just exactly the right time when this park isn't full of people. Great. Just great.

"And they're walking towards us…" and that's when panic started flowing through my mind.I've been ambushed!

"Quick! Quick! Place your arm around my shoulder!" I demanded hurriedly.

"What?"

"Just do it!" So this how you want to play it, huh God? We'll see.

"I can't believe I'd be boss around twice…" Siwon groaned as he placed his arm around my shoulder and smiled unwillingly to the incoming people.

"Hey Tiffany-shi!" She smiled giddily as soon as she approached us.

"Hey you!" I returned, hiding the grit behind my smile. Now get your thin hands off of Sunny!

"And you're with Siwon oppa.. What a surprise!"

And you're with Sunny, how frustrating!

"Well…" I took Siwon’s hand on my own and smiled, "We're actually on a date." I said, taking a glimpse at Sunny’s reaction-… which disappointingly was nothing but a smile. Why am I not even surprised? "What brings you both here?"

"I was just-…" Yoona tried to speak but was immediately cut off by Sunny.

"I asked Yoona out on a date."

Yoona looked at Sunny for a second before looking back at us. "Yes, apparently we're also on a date."

"You are, huh?" I smiled. I could feel my temper rising but I had to maintain that 'oh that's great' façade on. Still this anger has to be out somewhere, somehow and definitely right now.

"Ah! Ah! Ou... Ou.. Ouch.." Siwon cried. 'You're gripping my hand a little too hard, Tiffany-shi’

'Sorry! It's just that-…'

'Loosen it up a little!'

"Are you okay, Siwon-shi?" Sunny voiced out, snapping the both of us from this mental debate Siwon and I were having.

"I'm perfectly okay. Thanks for asking." He said, putting up a smile. Siwon removed his hand from mine and wrapped his arm around my shoulder instead - where he thought was much safer from any pain.

"So where do you two lovebirds plan to go?" my gay date asked.

"We're just about to eat at the shop near here."

"That's great! I'm starving. Why don't the four of us have a double date instead?"

I was mentally patting Siwon on the back for that wonderful suggestion. Of course, the best way to get my target jealous is by having her there and to see for herself how close I can get with somebody else. And this is just the perfect way to do it.

"Ah well…" Sunny paused, unsure of what to say.

I don't get why she's so hesitant and having some difficulty to answer. It's obviously easy. Just say yes.

She looks back and forth to us then at Yoona. Finally she continued, "I don't think Yoona would like the idea."

"I actually love the idea, Sunny." Yoona beamed.

Okay, I can't believe I'm also mentally patting Yoona's back, aka Sunny’s date, for her answer.

"Okay." She sighed. "If that's what you want Yoong." She finally gave up.

Trumpets were playing, angels were singing, and I was la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter