Thank you for coming into my life...

My cute wife..

Next day when minho woke up he saw sulli still sleeping very peacefully while resting her head on his chest.

Minho rubbed her head  and kissed her forehead...

-------------- MINHO'S POV----------------

"sulliya do you know I love you so much .... I am very lucky to have you in my life... And thankyou for being mine forever...

I'll never let you go ... I promise you that I'll make you happy forever "

Minho thought while kissing her hair.

-------------------------------------------------------

Then he got up from the bed and put on his short and collected all the clothes that were on the floor.

He put them all into the washing machine..

Then he took a shower and left the room to prepare breakfast for them.

He let her to sleep more because he knew that she was very tired.

After an hour Minho came to their bed room with a mug in his hand.

He kept it on the stool which was near the bed and sat beside his wife.

He leaned to kiss her lips and touched her lips very smoothly with his lips.

Then he whispered to her ears.

"Sweety wake up ..I have brought you your tea " he slowly shook her.

she slowly opened her eyes... and she tried to sit on the bed but when the cold wind touched her bare skin she realized that she wasn't wearing a dress.

she quickly leaned again on the bed and covered her face with the blanket while blushing.

Minho was chuckling when he saw her cute action.

he removed the blanket from her face ..

" I have already seen you.. so don't be shy .. you are so beautiful "

then he covered her to the level of her collarbone with the blanket and helped her to sit on the bed .

sulli was blushing and minho was smiling.

Then he gave her the tea. he was staring at her till she finish drinking.

after finishing her tea sulli looked at her hubby.

He was still staring at her with a smile on his face.

"oppa why are you looking at me like this?"

"Your beauty..... I'm looking at your beauty.." he said while taking the mug from her hand 

"Do you know? You were so beautiful yesterday and I can't forget the way you loved me yesterday.." he said while puling her to him. 

he s his hands around her waist .. he slowly rubbed her bare skin by his hands.

"Sulli Do you know? You became a real woman for me last night......and also you were a wonderful wife 

but do you know what I loved the most about last night?"

sulli was staring at him with her shinning eyes.

"What did you love the most oppa?"

she asked..

"your cuteness..... Eventhough you looked y last night that was mixed with your cuteness ...and i love it so much..I felt like I want to protect you wifey..."

"I was so careful when we do it because you knew nothing about those things ..but sweety ... Did oppa hurt you a lot yesterday?"

"Oh? No oppa it was not very painful but a little bit.."

Minho smiled 

"Oh really but why did you screamed saying 'oppa'..?"

now he was teasing her.

"me? ..no i didn't.."

"No you did. I even had to kiss you for a long time to shut your mouth ..because I was afraid that someone would hear us!"

he said while smiling.

"Ah oppa you are teasing me again... I hate you ! "

She quickly jumped out of the bed while covering her body with the blanket and started to walk to the bathroom .

Minho was laughing hard while looking at her cute actions.

"Wifey come back quickly to have the breakfast.." he said while laughing.

----------------------------------------------------

Minho was aranging the table for the breakfast when sulli comes down.

MInho noticed that she was walking in difficulty.

He quickly came to her towards the staircase 

"Sulliya Why? are you in pain? Can't you walk?"

"Oh? Aniyo oppa ...I'm okay.."

after answering she steped forward but she lost her balance and fall down.

minho quickly caught her with his hands.

"Sulliya tell me what happened ? "

"Oppa ... I'm in pain.. It hurts and I can't even walk..."

"oh? Okay I understand ... Let me carry you!"

then he lifted her up and carried her to the table.

While having their breakfast minho was stairing at her.

"Babya does it hurt a lot? hmmm"

"Aniyo opa i think it is getting better little by little.."

"Baby it is normal.. so don't get confused ...nothing will happen "

"Arrasso oppa...."

---------------------

After having the breakfast minho was sitting on the sofa and sulli was leaning on it while resting her head on his lap.

He was rubbing her head.

"Sulliya are you Okay now?"

"Yes.. A little bit.."

"Sulliya .."

he stoped what he was saying.

sulli slowly opened her eyes.

"Why? oppa..?"

" I love you ...."

"I know it oppa... I too love you so much.."

then he took her on to his lap.

he slowly kissed her lips and the kiss became deeper .. he placed her on the sofa and leaned on top of her..

he slowly took his hand in to her tshirt.. his right hand was moving under her tshirt ..he slowly rubbed her tummy..

Sulli was enjoying his touches..then he took his hands to her and squeezed it..

"Ah..."

sulli moaned.

then he put his hands around her back and removed her bra.

then again he started to squeeze her  .. when he started to sqeeze her s sullli started to moan loud...

her neck stretched. miho started to kiss her neck ..then her collarbone..

he lifted his head and kissed her lips again ..sulli put her hands around his neck and pulled him to her..

now the one who was kissing was not minho..It was sulli.. she was kissing him deeper.

minho was surprised but he liked it.

sulli slowly left his lips while breathing hard...

she was closing her eyes...

minho was looking at her ..

he slowly took his hand out of her and places his hands around her waist.

"Sulli you did well.. Now you know how to kiss.. I'm happy ..you learn quickly.."

sulli was blushing..

he kissed her cheeks..

"shall we go to our bedroom ? we have to continue what we were doing.." minho asked

now sulli's face looked like a tomato.

he took her in to his hands and carried he to their bed room.

" I'll take you to the heaven today.." he said while carring her.

sulli smiled... then he too smiled at her.

-----------------------------------------

Now sulli was leaning on the bed..minho was sitting on top of her.

minho slowly removed her t-shirt .. he was astonished with the thing he saw..

there was a teeth mark on her ..

"OMG sulli..did this happened last night? why didn't you stop me.. ? didn't you feel that i was bitting you .. I told you to stop me if i'm hurting you.."

"Oppa.. it didn't hurt me at that moment... but it hurts now."

"Oh? sulliya i'm so sorry .. I 'm really really sorry"

sulli raised her hands inviting him to hug her..

"Oppa come here.."

he slowly leaned on top of his wife.

she took his hand and placed it on her ..

"oppa don't say sorry...... I was enjoying the pleasure that you were giving me last night.. so don't worry.."

then minho kissed her lips again and she too joined him..

after leaving her lips he kissed her neck , collarbone and slowly reached her ... 

this time he was very careful.. he tasted them very smoothly..and he kissed her whole body very gently..

after awhile sulli's fingers were running through his hair and she started to moan loud when he enters her..

"Ah! oppa ...It hurts.."

"Oh! then shall i stop ...?"

"No.. don't!! just continue ... but don't go fast!"

"okay I won't .. Tell me when you want to make it faster..'

'hmmm..okay..'she said while smiling.

That day they enjoyed thier time together for the second time...

Now Sulli was really comfortable to be with her hubby..

and he was not only a brother for her...

And Now she was a woman with a lovely husband who takes care of her very well.

Day by day their love grew deeper...

minho always wanted to keep her next to him...  he couldn't even breath Without her.

he loved her so much and made her happy every time.

both of them showed their love for each other in a unique way...

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really sorry for the late undate!

MINSUL 4 ever!!! <3