I'll marry You...

My cute wife..

--------------------------FLSH BACK----------------------------

                     ( Before a month )

Minho's mom came to his room in the evening.

"Minhoya I want to talk to you.."

"Oh ..omma ..what do you want to talk.?"

she sat on his bed beside him.

"Minho you have to marry .."

"Omma..? but why are you saying this suddenly? "

"You know that we are old now ..so we have to settle you soon."

"But omma I have to take care of my sister till she finish her studies.. and also I don't like to get married "

"But why don't you like to get married?"

"If I get married I may not get the chance to look after my sister.. No. I don't want to left her alone ..so mama please don't talk about this anymore."

"No Minho she won't be left alone.. I have planned to settle her too.."

"What ? ! ..Omma ... She is still young .."

"So what of it If she get a husband who can takecare of her very well..?"

"what ? Omma are you serious?"

"Yes ! "

"OhI I can't believe this... Did you talked with her about this ? "

" Yes I asked her about this. And she said that she'll marry the person I asked her to marry..'

"what ? "

"Why ? Can't you belive me? Okay then go and ask her yourself,"

"okay I'll ask her..." minho left the room.

Mrs Choi was looking at her son who was very angry with her at the moment while chuckling.

----------------------------------

Minho knocked on the door of Sulli's room...

Sulli opened the door..

minho went in to the room and closed the door in a hurry..

then he turned to sulli and kept his hands on her shoulders..

"Sulliya did mom asked you to marry?"

"Oh? .." Sulli was shocked with minho's sudden question..

"yes ..  she asked me to marry."

"Did you agree ?"

"yes..."

"But why? Why did you agree..?' You are still young..'

Then minho caupped her face.

"Sulliya listen..! You don't have to agree everything just because mom asked you to do? You have the freedom to take decisions in your life.'

"But Oppa I didn't agree only because mom asked me to marry?"

" Then why did you agree?'

"Because I love him..I love him so much that's why I agreed."

"What ? '' minho slowly removed his hands from her face. 

His eyes were tearful .. he quickly turned his face away from sulli in order to hide his tears from her..

but sulli noticed the sudden change of his face..

-----------------SULLI'S POV---------------------------

Why does oppa look sad ..? He must be happy because I'm going to marry him..

Don't tell me.. Mom ? she didn't tell oppa that he's going to marry me?

OMG! Then that may be the reason for his sudden change..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sulli quickly garbed minho's hand..

He looked at her with his tearful eyes..

"Oppa why don't you ask that who am I going to marry?"

" Oh? .... tell me who is he ..Oppa will check whether he is a good man for my Sulli"

"Oppa you don't have to do it ..I know him very well.."

Then sulli hugged minho..

"And he is always next to me ..so there's nothing to check.. even at this moment I'm receiving his love and care.."

Minho was confused he could't understand what she was talking about.

"Oppa .."

Sulli cupped his face..

"Hmm? why..?"

"Oppa ..I'm going to marry the man infront of me now."

Minho's eyes widened.

"Oppa I love you .. I want to marry you.. There's no one elese in my world.. You are the only one for me.."

Hearing her words made his heart about to explode in happiness..

He had no words to tell ... he lifted her up and kissed her ...

then he laid her on the bed and started to kiss her soft lips while touching the smooth skin of her face..

The kiss contined for few minutes ... Minho lifted his head to look at sulli..

"Sulliya Saranghae..."

"I know .." she said. then both of them smiled..

then minho laid next to her as he was on top of her during their kiss..

he let her to rest her head on his arm..

"Sulliya tell me since when did you start loving me?"

Sulli turned to minho who was already looking at her..

"i started to love you from the first day I saw you...On the first day When you came to my room to keep my bags there, I felt an unfamiliar feeling..

I was nervous when you look at me ..... And I felt that my heart beats fast when I look at you..

When time passes .. seeing how you care for me.. my love for you grew deeper.. 

when I started to know that you love me as a girl.. I was so happy..but I wasn't able to say my true feelings for you because I didn't wanted to betray mom. i thought that mom will never accept us as a couple because on the first day she told me that I 'm her own daughter.. But yesterday she told me that she knows our feelings for each other... and also she said that she would like to see us married soon..."

Minho smiled at her and he pulled her to him and kissed her forehead .

--------------------------------------------------------------

At night Mrs.choi was reading a book in the living room..

minho and sulli came to the living room while holding their hands: Sulli tried to take off her hand form him because she was shy to hold hands infront of their mom . But minho didn't let her to do that.. Sulli started to blush..Minho's mom Noticed this..and she chuckled..

"Omma I want to talk to you.." minho said.

"Okay .." she closed the book that she was reading and looked at the couple.

"What do you what to know Minhoya?'

"omma .. how did you know that we loved each other, even I didn't know that she loved me as a boy..?'

Sulli pinched minho's hand while blushing "ah.. oppa what are you asking?" she whispered to minho. 

Mrs choi smiled. "Do you know minho .. children can't lie to their parents ..parents can notice even a little change of their children.."

minho and sulli smiled .

"I know that you didn't lie ...You two hid your feelings for each other because you were afarid of losing each other..You thought that we will never accept you as a couple ... so you hid your feelings.. did't you ? Am I right?"

"Dhe omma" Sulli said while blushing..

"So now you are free to love each other openly...Enjoy your life and be happy forever .."

Mrs choi said them and left the love birds in the living room.

After mom Left Minho minho s his hands around sulli's waist..

"so what shall we do now ? mom already gave us the permission to love openly"

he said to her teasingly...and squeezed her hip..

"Aish! oppa you're too much.."

Sulli removed his hand from her hip and ran to her room ..

Minho looked at her while laughing hard..

sulli went to her room and locked the door..

"I must be careful from now on.. oppa is weird now... "

she thought ..

---------------------

and after three weeks they got married and moved to their new house.

-----------------------------End Of Flash back--------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Enjoy!!!

please comment ^_^

Take care everyone.

minsul 4ever