Satisfied?

Do I Like You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Seungri is Jihyo's best-best-best-best chingu. Eventhough Seungri is 3 years older than Jihyo, he doesnt mind if Jihyo treats him like a real chingu. She doesnt need to be polite, no need to bow 90-degree whatsoever when they meet. It is a brother-sister relationship.

When Jihyo was 14 years old, Seungri had to follow his parents to London and stayed there because seungri's appa need to run his business there. 

Flashback
"Oppa....wae? You dont have to go, dont leave me here alone oppa. I dont have anyone to play with except you..." cried the little jihyo.
"Jihyo ya, dont cry. Oppa wont leave you forever. Come on, you have appa, eomma, right?" Seungri hugged jihyo and patted her head.

"Jihyo, ahjusshi can play with you, remember?" Said the Songs' driver.
"Oppa...you promise me to come here again and play with me...i..i...dont want you to leave.." Jihyo cried even louder.

"I promise to come here again and promise me something.."
"What is it?" Jihyo asked, sobbing.
Seungri wiped jihyo's tears away and kiss her forehead. Jihyo stopped crying.
"Promise me..you are not going to cry anymore, be a strong girl, dont show your sadness in front of anyone..and...."
"And?" Jihyo nodded while wiping her tears using her back hand.

"And please wait for me" Seungri smiled, controlling himself from not showing his tears in front of Jihyo.
"Oppa...." Jihyo nodded again and she hugged Seungri tightly.

Seungri waved to Jihyo when he got into the car & Jihyo keep waving & waving until she can't see him.

End Of The Flashback.

"Aih she became prettier" seungri talked to himself while going downstairs. 
"Seungri ya, come and have a lunch together with us and thankyou for waking our jihyo up. She must feel excited to see you here" Jihyo's eomma suddenly appear from nowhere (lol)
Seungri doesn't reply but he laughs in return.
"Aunty wants to ask your parents and uncle to come in. We can have a lunch together!" She said excitedly.

Seungri sees jihyo going downstairs wearing a simple white dress, she lets her hair down and she looks stunning.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter