Same

Do I Like You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P/s: I didnt mention where were they on the chapters before, just imagine they were at the Han River, okay? Hehe

********

I don't know what am I actually doing here, in front of the beautiful Han River getting a hug from a beautiful girl, didn't catch any attention from people. We are just in our own world, just both of us.

And, I also don't know whether she cries because of my not-so-sad-bedtime-story or she feels what I feel. Well, who knows?

And, once again, I don't know whether she understands what I'm gonna tell her. Ah, that's not even important.

The most important thing right now is.......

She needs to know that I, Kim Hanbin is madly in love with her and I think I can't even live without her and I want to know she is the child in her dreamt and the story I'd told her.
Whatever her reactions or how will she reacts, that's not even important.

❋ ❋ ❋ ❋ 

I clear my throat knowing my shirt is already wet because of her tears. But, I don't mind.
She slowly moves backwards, sobbing. And there you are, my hands move without asking my permission, I wipe her tears.

"I'm s-sorry... Y-your shirt" She said without looking at me and my hands still on her cheeks, wiping her tears gently.
"It's okay. We both ended up crying after all" I'm trying to cheer up the situation making her letting out a small laugh.
It works then. Good job, Hanbin :p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter