Chapter 1.5 [ New life]

GET ME OUT!

Hi there, whoever is reading this story. I'm so sorry for not updating fast, sadlly when you become older lot of things take of your time. I was working on 2nd chapter but since I got work to finish, I couldn't finish chapter 2 then I thought I'll at least tell you guys about the characters so here is Chapter 1.5 ^^ I hope you'll enjoy and I'll try my best to write faster. thxxx.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It’s been a month since Changmin been kidnapped, he and the other 9 kids been training how to act around the married couples they will serve next week. They learned new languages, some of the kids could learn two languages and some couldn’t, As for Changmin he learned both English and Japanese but he was much better in Japanese than English.

They also were forced to change their styles to look more like dolls, something so perfect to attract the human. Changmin’s hair was dyed in to light brown shinning color, Jaejoong’s hair was dyed in to blond color, and each kid had a different hair color with different style.

With all this training and with all the fear they had in their hearts especially when they do something wrong and get punished, sometimes by vampires beating them, sometimes by not allowing them to eat for like 3 days, sometimes by putting them a dark room alone for 2 days, and sometimes Tao would their bloods from their wrists, and in these poor kids’ opinion their blood was the most painful punishment ever. Yet they still managed to become friends. It was like if they became one family after they lost their original families.

Tomorrow was their first day in their new “job”, Changmin was so nerves and he couldn’t sleep. He couldn’t even close his eyes so at like 3:00 am he got up and sat straight on bed looking around him at the other kids who were in deep sleep after another long training day.

He looked at the bed right next to him, that boy was Junsu, one of his close new friends, he was 10 years old yet he acted like a 5 years old kid, his hair was dyed in to light pink, it actually looked pretty good on him, he looked like a marshmallow. Changmin smiled to himself when he remembered how would Junsu get embarrassed when they told him that he looks like a marshmallow, he didn’t like it at all. Junsu was a funny boy, so cheerful, he loves to tell jokes even when it’s not funny at all, he just want to cheer them up when they get tired or sad.

Looking at the bed next to Junsu’s bed, there was Yoochun, he also was 10 years old and his hair was dyed in to dark purple, Yoochun was a really fun hyung, but he was really lazy sometimes, it’s really hard to wake him up every morning and sometimes they had to splash some water on him so he would wake up. He used to live in the USA so his English is really good, and he’s a really caring hyung, his words always made Changmin feel better, Changmin really look up to Yoochun.

Next to Yoochun’s bed there was Yunho’s bed, he also was 10 years old, his hair was dyed in to chocolate brown just the same color as his eyes, Yunho is the leader kind, he would always help them in doing things right and lead them to do better, this hyung wanted to protecting them from failing and getting punished so he would give his all to protect them by helping them in getting better.

And then next to Yunho was Jaejoong’s bed, the first hyung Changmin met, he was also 10 years old but Jaejoong was older than the other 3 hyungs, he was the oldest among all the kids here. Jaejoong is a really caring hyung, he acted like their big brother, he would make sure that all of them are healthy, not hungry or sick, he has a big heart. But also Jaejoong was weird and Changmin loved teasing him a lot specially that he gets mad easily. Changmin laughed remembering how many times Jaejoong yelled at him when he .

Changmin moved his head and looked at the bed in front of him, there was kyuhyun sleeping, his hair was dyed in to white, he’s also a close friend of him, they would plan pranks sometimes on the others and laugh about it together, Kyuhyun was born in the same month as Changmin but he was older than him by few days.

Next to Kyuhyun was Minho, his hair kept black but his hair was long and they kept it for him like that cause it suited the boy and made him look like a little prince, he’s also a close friend of both Changmin and Kyuhyun, and although he was 4 years old still he wanted to hang out with the two hyungs and he used to cutely follow them around, not to mention that Changmin and kyuhyun would sometimes use him in their pranks which would make Jaejoong mad sometimes since he’s still so young.

Beside Minho’s bed, there was Onew with light purple hair color, he had a sweet smile and was a nice boy. He would always help Jaejoong although he was only 7 years old. He would try his best not to cry when he get punished or yelled at by Andy, he tries his best to keep it in and not show his sadness by playing around, being funny and dorky, he and Junsu would sometimes act like 5 years old kids just to cheer up everyone. His smile almost never leaves his face.

And in the last bed there was Jonghyun with dark blue hair, he was 6 years old, and although he looked like a leader kind like Yunho and he would watch how Yunho act and try to act like him, still he was a really sensitive boy, he would try to hide his tears if something happens but he just can’t do that at all. Still he was a hard worker boy and he always try his best to be useful specially for the hyungs.

Changmin sighed and dropped himself back on bed, covering himself up to the neck with his blanket. He looked up at the roof and started to wonder how would it be if they all met in another situation, like school for example, would they become friends?...would they hang out at each other’s houses? Changmin kept thinking and wondering till he finally fell asleep.