I don't want this

GET ME OUT!

Next morning , after they all had breakfast and finished their exercises with Eric-shi as their schedule says they took a shower and before continuing with their schedule, one of the ladies vampires showed up telling them to follow her to their dressing room.

“Today is your first day so your training class time will change, Andy-shi will be explaining that to you later” said the vampire lady as she opened the dressing room and walked in, then the boys followed her and stood in line like they were taught.

“Lana-shi” said Jaejoong as he called for the vampire lady.

“Yes dear~?” said Lana with a sweet voice, without looking at the blond boy since she was getting their suits out from a huge closet.

“We’ll…start our work now?” asked Jaejoong in confuse, they didn’t tell them that their schedule changes today, they thought maybe they’ll start at night after their schedule ends.

“Yes in an hour so we must hurry or else Tao-shi will be so mad” said lana with a scary voice as she turned around showing her glowing red eyes and a smirk that shows her fangs.

The kids shivered and looked away, this woman was weird, in some moments she shows a very nice side of her and makes the kids believe that someone in this horrible place would understand them and make them feel safe, but then she shows another really scary side where it would make them feel like she won’t hesitate in their blood till they die.

“Now!...Yunho here is your suit, go change…Junsu here is yours…Changmin…Yoochun…Jaejoong…”

Lana gave each boy his suit which all looked the same style with red bowtie, the only different thing each boy had was the color of the jewelry on their bowtie, each boy had a jewelry that had the same color as his hair.

After dressing up, Lana worked on their hair styles, she also put on some cream on their faces to make them look so perfect, just like dolls. Pale skin, pink cheeks, red lips, and eyes that looks so empty, just like doll eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------

The boys stood on a stage behind the huge red curtain, their hearts were beating fast, and they felt like dying of nerves, after all it’s been a while since they met anyone from outside this place. And not to mention that Minho was only 4 years old, it’s normal for a kid in his age to be scared of strangers.

Some male voice came from outside the curtain, he was talking with their guests explaining how their “café” works.

“Andy-shi” Changmin whispered getting the other’s attention, yes it must be him, this is his voice.

“Now, I would like to introduce our boys to you” said Andy and suddenly the curtain opened making the boys’ hearts stop beating for a second.

The boys blinked few times when the lights spotted them, yes maybe it’s still at the afternoon outside, but since vampires can’t go out in day light they have to close all the curtains and turn on the café lights.

The boys looked around them at these strangers looking at them, some of them were talking about how cute they look, some of them were mentioning that they looked so perfect, and some of them were already ordering the kids they like to join them on their tables, which made the boys feel more nervous and scared.

“Hello, I’m Jaejoong, 10 years old, I promise to be a good son” said Jaejoong taking the other kids’ attention, breaking the nervous and fear stares in their yes.

“Hello, I’m Yunho, 10 years old, I’m never going to disrespect you as a son” said Yunho as he stepped few steps to the front when Jaejoong got back to his place, then he got back to his place too as Yoochun stepped to the front.

“Hello, I’m Yoochun, 10 years old, I’ll always make you proud of me” finished Yoochun and got back so Junsu stepped out since it was his turn.

“Hello, I’m Junsu, I’m 10 years old…” Junsu stopped for a second when the women started talking loud enough about how cute Junsu’s voice was but then when he saw Andy’s angry stares he finished quickly his sentence.

“I’ll always work hard to be a better son”

“Hello, I’m Changmin, 8 years old,….” Also changmin stopped talking, he wanted to shout out and say ‘I hate being here and I miss my parents who were killed by these vampires’ hands’ but he swallowed it back to finish his part.

“P-please hug me when I feel sad, I’ll be a good son and do the same if you’re sad”

“Hello, I’m Kyuhyun, 8  years old, If I ever do anything wrong, I’m going to apologize and never do it again”

“Hello, I’m Onew, I’m 7 years old, I’ll always help you with house work”

“Hello, I’m Jonghyun, I’m 6 years old, I’ll always draw you a picture so you to make you happy” finished Jonghyun his sentence and went back to his spot, there was one more kid to come out, it was minho, the youngest boy. But Minho was really scared, he was shivering and pouting trying not to cry, he blinked his eyes few times to stop his tears as he turned his head looking at his hyungs for a moment. And as they all smiled at him softly he finally stepped out with small steps.

“H-hello, I-I’m…Minho…,” minho stopped again and turned his head to the back looking at his hyungs making all the ladies squeak a little bit about how cute the boy is before he turned his face again to look at the strangers.


“I’m…4 years old, I…I love candies” finished Minho his sentence with a pout then he quickly turned around and ran fast toward his spot trying hard not to cry.

 

“So, ladies and gentlemen, please, don’t hesitate on ordering any boy here to join your table, as for now please enjoy our free cakes and coffee” said Andy as he stepped back on the stage, then he stepped back as the curtains dropped down again.

He suddenly turned around, looked at Minho for a second before slapping him hardly on the face. Minho froze on his spot for a second as the rest did too in fear.

“You dare show that face again in front of our guests and I’ll punish you really hard next time” hissed Andy showing his fangs as he kneed down in front of the boy who started tearing up softly, trying not to cry out loud since he knows what would happen if he ever try that.

“Jaejoong!...take him inside and tell Lana-shi to fix his look again” ordered Andy as he stood up again before leaving the stage.

Just as Andy left Minho started sniffing and shivering really hard, all the kids quickly surrounded him as Onew hugged him tightly trying to calm him down.

“Onew, let me take him fast before Andy-shi comes back and hit him again” said Jaejoong pulling Minho with him fast inside.

 

The guests started to ask for the kids to join them on their tables, a middle age couple asked for Changmin to join them. He walked toward them and greeting them with “sir” and “ma’am” but they giggled looking at each other as the lady patted the seat beside her for Changmin to sit.

“aww sweetly call us mom and dad ok?” said the lady as she patted Changmin’s head.

Changmin looked at them and really wanted to yell out saying that he would never call anyone by mom and dad beside his parents but he know very well what would happen if he even tried so swallowing his saliva he tried to smile then he nodded his head softly.

 

On another table, two young couple were sitting with Junsu in between, the lady with feeding him from her cake while the man was talking to him about soccer when he knew that Junsu loves soccer, and promising him to bring him a soccer ball next time.

Another table Yunho and Minho were sitting with middle aged single woman, she was pinching their cheeks really hard that it hurt Minho who tried hiding behind Yunho which made the lady worry.

“H-he didn’t sleep well last night Yuri-shi but he likes you a lot” said Yunho trying to fix things fast before Andy would see them or the lady would say anything to them that would make the vampire punish them all.

“awww my poor baby~…here come, Yuri-noona will take care of you” said Yuri pulling Minho fast toward her and force him to lay his head on her lap since she believed that she was doing the right thing.

 

Yoochun was sitting with two middle age friends who couldn’t find the right men to get married to, and asked him to call them noonas.

“We’ll call you chunni from now on dear” said one of the two women as she brushed his long hair back.

“That sound nice noona” said Yoochun faking a smile on his face.

“wait I’ll get you a cake…would you like to have some chocolate dear?” asked the other lady so Yoochun nodded softly.

 

Jaejoong on the other side he was sitting with an old lady who never had kids and hair husband died few years ago, she acted really sweet with Jaejoong. Suddenly one of the vampires brought a cup of coffee to the old lady.

“Sully-shi…here is a gift from Jaejoong” said the vampire taking Jaejoong’s attention.

“aww how sweet~…you’re a good boy Jaejoong” said the old lady as she patted his cheek softly.

Jaejoong faked a smile at her but he couldn’t ignore this move from the vampire, yes Andy told them that their job is to keep these people’s company, make them happy which was totally wired from these vampires who showed nothing but evilness toward them. Jaejoong must find out what is going on.

--------------------------------------------------------

After few hours of work, and moving from table to table, it was finally time to go to bed. All the kids fell asleep fast after this long day, but Jaejoong couldn’t, he must find out what is going on, why did the vampire bring that old lady that cake? Why did he say its from Jaejoong? Was he thinking to much? Maybe he was.

Jaejoong tried to tell himself that it must be nothing and that he was just over thinking so he covered himself up with his blanket to fall asleep when he suddenly heard a sound from outside.

He looked around him making sure that all the kids were sleeping before he got up and stood by the window to see what was going on outside, suddenly he realizes someone walking dizzily toward the castle.

“Oh my god…it’s the old lady” whispered Jaejoong in shock when he saw her, then he suddenly shivered when someone he knows very well whispered in his ear.

“See Jaejoong?...thanks to you, we got our prey for tonight”

“W-what are you going to do to her?!” said Jaejoong as he turned his head quickly looking at Tao in shock, fear and disgust.

“Watch yourself” said Tao smirking as he forced Jaejoong’s face to turn again and watch the other vampires drinking her blood slowly till she couldn’t move anymore.

“N-no…no please~” whispered Jaejoong as his tears found their way all over his cheeks.

“Sorry…you wanted to know what’s going on right?...” said Tao as his smirk got wider.

“I-I’m not going to do this anymore” said Jaejoong shaking his head fast.

“You’re not allowed to object” said Tao as he stepped back.

“I don’t want to do this anymore~” said Jaejoong sniffing hardly

“Jaejoong go back to bed” ordered Tao and turned around to leave.

“I’m not going to do as you order me anymore” said Jaejoong dying his tears, trying not to shiver in fear as Tao stopped in his place and turned around looking at Jaejoong with his angry glowing eyes.

“You dare talk back at me Jaejoong?...would you like to try what kind of feelings that old lady felt?” hissed Tao as he quickly got close to Jaejoong who shivered in fear again.

“Get in to bed and sleep before I decide to finish your life” ordered Tao as he pulled Jaejoong up by his pajama and threw him in to his bed, then he left closing the door behind him.

Jaejoong laid in his bed hugging his body tight as he tried his best not to cry so he won’t wake up the other boys, but actually both Yunho and Changmin were already up.

They sat up, Changmin walked toward his hyungs as Jaejoong quickly dried his tears and sat up on his bed in front of both Yunho and Changmin who sat on Yunho’s bed.

“Hyung…it’s ok” said Changmin with a low voice.

“How is it ok Changmin?! You didn’t see what I saw!” whispered Jaejoong back with anger in his voice.

“I know hyung..but I mean we’ll find a way out…we just have to find a way”

“Not in few years…we’re still kids and our bodies can’t help us in fighting with vampires” said Yunho explaining their situation to the other two.

“And Minho is still too young” said Jaejoong as he sniffed softly.

“We won’t leave him hyung behind us…we’ll just need to find the right time and then we’ll start moving” said Changmin and Yunho nodded his head softly.

Jaejoong looked at both of them then he looked outside the window at the bright moon sighing deeply.