Sad ending

I've seen the rain

IMPORTANT
!!!!!!!!please read the chapter titled 'your choice' before reading this!!!!!!!!

Also important. 
If you have a history of selfharm, and or, suicide attempt, continue at your own risk. 

"What is the price?" N asked. There was a deafening silence in the room, while n dreaded what the woman was about to say. 
"Ravi's life for yours." The woman said. It took a few seconds for N to understand what she had just said. 
"What?" N said, baffled.
"If you want Ravi to get out of the building, you have to die. I'll be merciful and let you do it yourself." She said. 
"How is that merciful. Merciful would be just giving me the key." N said. It took him another few seconds to think of a plan. 
"Can I get the key and say goodbye to him, if I promise to do it afterwards?" N asked, his voice shaking slightly. He was scared. No, he wasn't scared. He was terrified. 
"Yes, but if I see you leave the building, I'll have you both killed." The woman said. N nodded and a few seconds later, a key dropped to the floor. A second later, a knife landed next to it. N picked up the key, then grabbed the knife. He had a plan.

N hid the knife in his back. It would seriously freak Ravi out if he saw it. He couldn't know. At least not before he was safe. N ran down the hallways and found the right room. He ran in and was welcomed with a hug. 
"Did you get the key?" Ravi asked, hopeful. N put his hand in his pocket and fished out the key. He put the key in the lock and freed Ravi. 
"We need to go now." N said, taking Ravi's hand and started running. The younger were struggling slightly to keep up, but managed to almost match N's pace. 

After running for a few minutes, and getting to a hallway identical to the one they had just left, N realized that they were running in circles. They stopped for a second and Ravi slid down the wall that he was leaning on, resting his tired legs. 
"Are we lost?" Ravi asked. 
"I don't know. How big is this place?" N said. 

A few seconds later, they heard footsteps in a nearby hallway. It wasn't just one person. There were minimum three, from what N could hear. And they were running. 
"Ravi, we need to keep moving." He said, reaching down and grabbing his dongsaeng's hand. But he had bare full closed his hand around Ravi's before a group of highly buff men rounded the corner. N reacted the only way he could think of. He pulled Ravi to his feet and made a dash to the room across the hallway, shutting the door and locking it. 
"What's going on?" Ravi asked. 
"Listen very closely Wonshik." N said, using Ravi's real name. 
"I made a deal with your kidnapper. To get the key, I must die." N said, starting to roam through his bag. 
"WHAT?" Ravi exclaimed. 
"Don't worry. Once I'm dead, they'll let you go." N said. 
"But you can't die. I'm not going to let you." Ravi said, formalities long gone.
"It's the only way to get you out of here." N said, fishing the knife out of his bag. 
"Then I don't want to get out of here." Ravi said, putting his hand on the knife as well.
"No, Wonshik. We are NOT pulling an 'error'." Hakyeon exclaimed, knowing exactly what the younger was thinking. 
"We are doing this together." Ravi said. His voice gave no space for argument. 
"Is this really what you want?" N asked.
"If it means being with you, then yes." Ravi said. N dropped the knife and brought his lips to Ravi's kissing him softly and sweetly. The kiss felt like it could go on forever. Sadly, their forever would only be a few more minutes. N pulled away with tears in his eyes.
"I wish I had done this before." He said.
"It's okay. Let's get this over with." He said. Ravi picked up the knife and placed it over the soft flesh of his wrist. 
"Cut as deep as you can. I'll follow you right after." N said, caressing Ravi's face. The younger nodded, pulling the knife over his wrist. He hissed in pain, but bore it. N took the knife from him and drew it over his own wrist, despite the blood. Then they laid down, hugging each other. They felt the darkness beginning to form. 
"I love you Wonshik. Forever." N said. 
"I love you too, Hakyeon. More than forever." Ravi said. It took a few more seconds, before both of them out. They laid there, dying, in each other's arms. And still, it was the happiest moment of their week. 

'One week later'

The 4 boys saw as the coffins were covered in dirt. N and Ravi had been buried next to each other, as they assumed they would like. Ken was sobbing and was being comforted by Hyuk, who was crying softly. Leo and Hongbin were standing next to them, Hongbin with tears streaming down his face. Leo had only let a few tears escape, because he felt like he needed to be strong. He was the oldest now. He knew he had to take care of the others, just like N had always taken care of him. 

He was sure of one thing however. N and Ravi were definitely together. Wherever they were.

---------

Thank you for reading this story. I have also made a happy ending if you are interested. Please subscribe, vote and comment. Gains, yanks for reading adding.my.  How so meant a a lot to me❤️