Minho: Taemin and Kai

The Curse

A/N:  I know I sound like a broken record player, but thank you commenting and voting. It really inspires me to write, when I see how much love my story receives. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

"Are you sure?", Luna asked Minho, "Amber looks like she is starving.".

"She probably is, but Key would be mad if we touch his kitchen.", Minho commented as he saw one of Jonghyun's cars approaching. "Amber someone from the main house is coming.".

"Please let it be Taemin or Onew.", Amber said as they all stood outside,"I'm not in the mood to argue with Jonghyun today.".

As the car came to a complete stop, Minho noticed Key got out of the car, stumbled and quickly fell to the floor, "Amber is Key Hyung.".

"Luna get me the emergency kit along with some disinfectant.", Amber ordered as she ran outside to go help Key."Minho come help me.".

Minho picked up Key and carried him in his back,"What happened to him?".

"He's bleeding a lot, take him to his room, Hurry!", Amber ordered.

Minho ran as fast as he could to to Key's room. Once he got there he gently laid him face down.

"Jo-Jong-Jonghyun. ", Key managed to say, "OW!".

"Shhh. Just wait for Amber to get here.", Minho said as he saw the pained expression on Key's face.

Amber came in carrying a bucket of water, "Minho get me a pair of tweezers and sterilize them."

Minho rushed out of the room, not really looking where was going, when he ran head first into Luna. A sudden poof was heard across the room. As the smoke started to clear, there where Minho once stood was a Mouse.

"Luna since Minho is in no position to help, bring me some tweezers and sterilize them please.", Amber instructed.

"I'll be right back.", Luna said as she picked up MInho and put him in her pocket.

"What are you doing? Put me down.", Minho squeak.

"Let me get Amber the tweezers first.", Luna said as began to sterilize the tweezers.

Minho sighed and just when inside her pocket, so he wouldn't get to dizzy due to Luna's movements.

"Thank you Luna.", Amber said as she took the tweezers.

Minho slowly stuck his head out of Luna's pocket, "How is Key doing?", Minho squeaked.

"I just finished cleaning his wound,", Amber answered, "I just need to take the glass shards off his back.".

"Key hyung. Why did you go to the Main house alone?", Minho asked.

"I was wondering the same thing.", Amber said as she began to remove the glass shards.

"ow-ow-ow.", Key cringed, "Onew and Taemin came earlier today. Jonghyun found out and took them away. I didn't want Onew to be punished again for being with me so I went to look for him.", Key began to cry, "Onew is gone. Jonghyun told me he left, I know he is probably hiding him somewhere but I don't know where. Before I went to Jonghyun house I looked every where around the Main house and I wasn't able to find him.".

"What about Taemin?", Minho asked.

"He's still there, his house was under surveillance so I wasn't able to talk to him.", Key cringed from the pain, "Minho you need to ask Taemin where Onew is.".

"I'll asked him tomorrow in school hyung.", Minho said as he began to worry.

"Key needs to rest.", Amber said as she bandage Key,"Come on let's go.".

Minho and Luna left the room,"Do you think Taemin will come to school tomorrow?", Luna asked.

"I hope so.", Minho replied, "Luna can I get out of your pocket now. I can't transform back if I'm in your pocket.".

"You're to cute as a mouse.", Luna stated, "I prefer to keep you this way.".

"I can tell you are really enjoying this, but please take me to my room.", Minho begged.

"Okay, I'll take you.", Luna said. "I'll go cook us something to eat.", Luna said as she left Minho in his room.

Minho stood in his room feeling hopeless,and worried. All he could think about was Taemin. What if Jonghyun hit him? What if he is no longer to leave the Main House? various questions filled Minho head when he suddenly poofed back into his human form. Once he got a new set of clothes he went to join Luna and amber for dinner. 

"Your cooking is great.", Amber complimented Luna.

"Do you think Key would like some?", she asked.

As Luna and Amber talked Minho kept to himself. He barely touched his food, he only took a few bites and headed out towards his room. As he laid there thinking there was a sudden knock on the door. "Come in!", he said.

"What's the matter Minho?", Amber asked as she sat in the corner of his bed.

"Nothing.", he sighed, not wanting to let Amber know he was worried about Taemin. "Where's Luna?".

"She went to go feed Key.", Luna giggled.

"Amber, do you think Jonghyun would let Taemin come to school tomorrow?", he asked.

"You really care about him don't you?", she said as she messed up his hair.

"No its not that.", he blushed, "I just worried if he doesn't go how are we going to find out about Onew hyung.".

Luna smiled, "I'm sure Taemin is fine, and I'm sure you'll see him tomorrow. Just don't forget to ask him about Onew.".

Minho smiled, "I won't forget I promise.".

"Sleep well.", she said as she left his room.

After Amber left Minho brushed his and headed to bed. As he laid in bed, he couldn't help but worry about Taemin again. "Please be in school tomorrow.", Minho said as he stared at a picture of Taemin that he had in his phone. Minho put his phone away and turned off the lights as he slowly fell asleep.

Minho stood under the shower faucet as the water ran down his body. It had finally dawned on him, that he wasn't looking at the bigger picture. He had accused Taemin of only thinking of himself when he was doing the same thing. He was so busy thinking about Taemin that he completely forgot about Onew. Feeling disappointed at himself Minho got out of the shower and quickly changed. He headed down towards the kitchen to make himself some breakfast, he didn't want to bother Key since he had a rough day yesterday. Once he got to the kitchen he saw Key there, "Good morning Key hyung.", he said a bit shocked to see him there.

"Good morning.", Key smiled as he served Minho some french toast.

"Thank you.", he said as he began to eat.

"Minho, when you see Taemin tell him to tell Onew that I Love him.", Key said as he started cleaning the kitchen.

"I will.", Minho smiled as he drank his orange juice, "How are you feeling.".

"Still in pain but a bit better.", he answered.

Luna came rushing into the kitchen, "We are going to be late, lets go.".

"Drink some milk and eat this pop-tart.", Key said handing the pop-tart to Luna.

"Thank you Key.", she said as she quickly ate it.

After they finished their breakfast they headed out to school. 

"Key is amazing.", Luna commented, "I hope he and Mr.Bunny can be together soon."

"Yeah they both have suffered a lot.", Minho said as they entered the school campus,"Keep an eye out for Taemin okay.".

"Found him, but you aren't going to like it.", she replied.

"What do you mean? Where is he?",Minho said as he tried to spot Taemin.

"He is by class 2b, with Kai.", she responded.

"What is he doing with Kai?", Minho said as he began to get mad.

"Minho calm down, Taemin doesn't know you and Kai dislike each other.", she commented.

Minho began to get jealous when he saw Kai grabbed Taemin hand, "Kai is doing this on purpose.".

"How would he know you and Taemin know each other.", Luna said, "Lets just go talk to Taemin and figure everything out.".

As they walked towards where Taemin was, Kai put his arm around Taemin. Minho started feeling jealous and a little mad, giving in to his emotions he ran up to them and pushed Kai to the floor.

"Minho what's wrong with you?", Taemin said as he help Kai up, "Kai are you alright?".

"Yeah I'm fine.", Kai said,"We should go Taemin.".

Taemin smiled and began walking away with kai, without saying. Minho grabbed Taemin by the arm, "Taemin wait we need to talk.".

"We have nothing to talk about.", Taemin said.

"Taemin why are you acting this way. Whatever Kai said about me I can assure you it's not true.", Minho stated.

"Kai didn't say anything about you, he hasn't even mentioned you.", Taemin replied,"Go talk to Luna because I don't want to talk to you, or are you tired of talking with her, since you two live together.".

"What? You two live together?", Kai asked.

Minho completely ignored Kai,"Key I can explain she didn't have anywhere to go.".

"We are just friends.", Luna added.

"I don't care.", he sighed, "Kai lets go.".

"If you don't want to talk to me, that's fine.", Minho said,"But you need to listen to me, it's important.".

Taemin rolled his eyes,"What's so important?".

"I can only tell you in private.", Minho answered.

Taemin and Minho went under a tree to talk."What is it?", Taemin asked.

"It's about Onew hyung, he is missing. Do you know where he is?", he asked Taemin. Minho quickly noticed that Taemin expression changed, "If you know something please tell me. We are very worried about him.". Taemin just stood there without saying a word, Minho had the feeling Taemin knew something and didn't want to tell him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N: I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it, anyways please comment, and I'll see you all in chapter 10