2nd: YOU

BinHwan's Trilogy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here the second part everyone...!!!

I want to say thankyou for all my subbies.. gosh, this dumb story just...

for a note, this part take place 6 months after BinHwan first met.

sorry for any typos and grammar error..

thankseu my editor babyy.. (p.s. she adds much things in this part.)

Enjoy reading!!!

.

.

.

(Hyung, I’m in front of your apartment lobby.)

(Ye. I’m on my way~)

(Ne.)

Hanbin put his phone back in the pocket of his black leather jacket.

He was currently waiting for Jinhwan. Today he was going to accompany him to the public library because the latter needed some reference books for his assignment.

Wearing black-and-white sport shoes, black jeans, a plain shirt and a brown leather jacket, Hanbin was standing there, leaning on his motorcycle. Not to forget that his chocolate-colored hair (which he had dyed two months ago, forced by Jinhwan) was styled upwards to the rear, making him look even more handsome…

Hanbin had taken an hour to decide what to wear to make him gleam. Hey! He couldn’t be more nervous than that. This is his first date (though only in his own perspective), with Jinhwan.

Hell, yeah! Approaching Jinhwan was not as easy as spreading his smile to other girls. Hanbin had to pass some pretty heavy odds. Fell up ridiculed by Jiwon and some Jinhwan’s other friends. Specially, when he found out that almost every day Jinhwan received more confessions…

Sigh…

Hanbin let out his breath, who knew when he will be able to get Jinhwan’s heart. Only God… (editor knows too… Kekekeke…)

“Sorry for making you wait...!!!”

The soft voice of Jinhwan made Hanbin to wake up from his thoughts…

Hanbin raised his head that he had been keeping down for a while...

And again, after so long that he knew Jinhwan, he found himself fascinated by a tiny figure in front of him...!!!!

Jinhwan was wearing green Converse shoes, ivory white jeans and a sweater which was matched with his shoes. There was a brown medium-size backpack hanging from his shoulder cutely, telling him that Jinhwan was ready to study. His pink-brown hair was styled as usual, bangs slightly covering his pair of beautiful jewels –Hanbin thought, but still Jinhwan looked gorgeous...

“Like what you see, Mr. Kim?” Jinhwan said, raising an eyebrow –though not very clearly visible. Remember bangs were covering it??

“What if it’s a yes?” Hanbin flirted back...

Jinhwan smiled.

And Hanbin swore, his heart was still beating as crazy as when he had first met Jinhwan...

“Once again, I’m sorry…”

“For what?”

“Making you wait...”

“I’ll do everything for a princess like you.”

“Are you flirting with me?”

“You can say so.”

They were silent for a moment. Hanbin himself was surprised by what he had said. Jinhwan? If you look closer, you'll see a pink blush on his white cheeks.

“Wanna go now, Hyung?” Hanbin asked and Jinhwan nodded. “Wear this.” Hanbin gave a white helmet to Jinhwan. He himself was wearing a full-face black helmet.

“Are you sure you want us to ride the motorcycle?” Suddenly Jinhwan asked.

“Of course. What’s the problem?” Hanbin his motorcycle to look at Jinhwan...

“Umm… Nothing. A little bit scared, maybe? For your information, this princess has never ridden a motorcycle before...” Jinhwan said shyly.

“Are you serious, Hyung?” Hanbin said, shocked. Jinhwan nodded. “In your whole 22 years of existence?”

“Ya! You're the one who told me I was princess. Fair wrote, right?” Jinhwan said, annoyed.

Hanbin knew. He really understood. Jinhwan was from a wealthy family. He was also the youngest in his family. His family must have spoiled him so much...

“Even a princess rides a horse, Hyung.” Hanbin doubted. “Never mind, Hyung. Just ride with me, next time we’ll drive a car. But for now, we’ll ride this motorcycle. No problem, don’t be afraid. C’mere.”

Hanbin grabbed Jinhwan’s left wrist to pull him closer to himself. Guiding Jinhwan to climb on his bike...

Jinhwan climbed up Hanbin’s bike a little bit hesitatingly...

After making sure that Jinhwan was seating safely behind him, Hanbin started the bike.

Hanbin smiled, Because of Jiwon’s services yesterday, he could feel a pair of small hands on his waist, clinging on him beautifully...

At that time, Hanbin was sitting on a table in the cafeteria. Enjoying his lunch while listening to a song from his white headphones. He was mumbling the lyrics of the song, while chewing on his food.

Hanbin shifted his gaze to his left side and saw Jiwon together with Jinhwan and Jinwoo –Jinhwan’s best friend. They were walking over to the table that Hanbin was sitting alone…

“Hi, Bin. Mind if we join you?” Jinhwan asked. Hanbin just shook his head. His mouth was still full of food…

Jiwon sat himself on Hanbin’s right side. Followed by Jinhwan sitting in front Hanbin, and Jinwoo at Jinhwan’s right side. They were eating quietly until Jinwoo started a conversation…

“Jin, about the promise to accompany you to the public library tomorrow, sorry but I can’t... hehe” Jinwoo said. Jinhwan shifted his gaze toward Jinwoo…

 “I knew it. Mino Hyung again, right?” Jinhwan replied curtly.

“Sorry, Jin. Mino asked me to accompany him to visit his parents' home in Yongin. I could have refused, but Mino’s Umma was the one who asked me to come.” Jinwoo explained.

“Neee. Arasseo, Son-In-Law-To-Be.” Jinhwan said annoyingly.

“Yah! You punk!” Jinwoo hit Jinhwan’s head lightly.

Jinhwan ignored his friend and took a mouthful of rice into his mouth and spoke again.

“You have time tomorrow, Jiwon?” Jinhwan asked.

“You want my accompany?” Jinhwan nodded. “Sorry, babe. Sunday is my quality time with Donghyuk. If you want to go another day, I’ll be happy to be with you.”

“Well, the problem here is that the assignment deadline is on Wednesday. At least I have to start working from Sunday afternoon. You know the nature of Jung-ssaem right?”

“Long time preparation is for the perfection.” Jinhwan, Jinwoo and Jiwon said in unison. Hanbin just kept silent, listening to their conversations even though he really didn’t understand anything…!!

“Then, who will accompany me?” Jinhwan said, limp.

There was a pause, until Jiwon raised his voice.

“Asaaa!!!” He said. “Hanbin, can you accompany Jinhwan hyung?”

Hanbin who was focused on gathering his things, turned his gaze to Jiwon. Looking at him, confused.

“What?”

“Can you you accompany Jinhwan to the public library tomorrow?” Jinwoo said. Provocation.

“Uhhh... Umm... Nee, A... Arasseo. Just send me your home address, Jinhwan Hyung, I will pick you up on Sunday morning.” Hanbin said. He was very nervous. "Jja! I have class. Annyeong, hyungdeul.”

And so, Hanbin stepped away, leaving the cafeteria with his heart beating fast... Gosh! Are they going on a date tomorrow? Then, he had to buy some new clothes once his classes were finished…

After that incident, he got a message from Jinhwan, his apartment address. Jinhwan wanted to be independent. So, he had chosen to stay in his own apartment… That was what Hanbin got when he asked Jiwon why Jinhwan was living in an apartment. And as a bonus, he got a long lecture about treating Jinhwan well and supporting him, so he would be able to confess his feelings to Jinhwan…

You can do it, Hanbin! Fighting!

###

Once they arrived at public library, Hanbin parked his bike and followed Jinhwan who had already entered the bulding...

Hanbin smiled at the librarian who was sitting behind her desk and then looked for Jinhwan Down the library, he realized that this library was quite big and the book collection was pretty good.

Hanbin found Jinhwan being troubled taking a book that was located at the very top of the shelves. Smiling, Hanbin approached Jinhwan and took the book that Jinhwan wanted...

Jinhwan got surprised. He Was about to curse, but as he realized that the person who had picked the book was Hanbin –who was smiling sheepishly, he pouted his lips, annoyed.

“Hence, Hyung. You should drink a lot of milk.” Hanbin teased, handing Jinhwan the book…!!!

Jinhwan’s pout got deepened… annoyed, He took the book from Hanbin’s hand. Then passed after Hanbin with flushed face.

 ‘Gosh! Very cuteee~’ Hanbin thought, he then followed Jinhwan to the next shelf.

“Hyung…” Hanbin said.

Jinhwan turned his gaze to Hanbin. “What?” He said curtly.

“Are you angry? Mianhae…”

“Aniyo.”

“Jinja?”

“Uh-huh.” Jinhwan nodded his head and turned his gaze back to look at the book for his assignment matery. “Go around. Look for the book you want to read...”

“Uhhh... I don’t really like to read. More like listening to a song or watching a movie.”

“Up to you...”

Hanbin followed wherever Jinhwan went... Looking around at some couple of shelves. Helping Jinhwan if the book was too high. Also carrying the books that were too heavy for Jinhwan.

If Hanbin knew what Jinhwan was feeling, Jinhwan felt like what Hanbin was doing was very sweet and could make Jinhwan’s cheeks flush several times...

After deciding which books Jinhwan wanted to borrow, they stepped toward the librarian to fill out the borrowing form...

“Hyung, you are from a wealthy family. Why don’t you buy those kind of books? Instead you borrow them from library.” Hanbin started a conversation. Something that had been bothering him since yesterday.

“It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter