SPOILER's Spioler

BinHwan's Trilogy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That day was sunny enough in Seoul, many people passing by carrying out their respective activities. Looked normal and the same as the previous days.

In a minimalist café near the street, seen two young men were sitting face to face. A handsome young man with black hair, wearing a dark blue suit, complete with a black shirt and red plain tie perched sweetly on his neck, was seen playing a cell phone. Either is doing what.

The other has a yellowish brown hair, wearing a loose black sweater. Dark blue skinny jeans and red coiled watches on his arm adds a sweet impression on him. All he did was staring out the road right past the large glass wall on his left side.

The atmosphere between them is so awkward. There was only silence because no one started talking since they sat there 20 minutes ago. How could they speak if one of them was busy with his own world that seemed to not care about your existence?

Hanbin –the handsome young man, being surprised himself with Jinhwan –his beloved, since they arrived in this café. Jinhwan who asked him to date when he was busy taking care of the company, was silence and be in his own world. Day dreaming.

Sigh ..

Hear Jinhwan’s sighs, Hanbin slightly turned his head towards him. Confused. Jinhwan was never been like this before. He was always chatty. Asking for this and that, making Hanbin tired himself with his boyfriend spoiled behavior. Whereas Jinhwan was 2 years older than Hanbin, but his behavior was still a boy.

The silen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter