Bad Boy Who?

A Chance to Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Jung Kook stop being weird! We were friends right? Best friend,” Alana tried to control the situation. She didn’t want to make it awkward for them. Moreover, she didn’t want he notice she was blushing because of his words.

“Why? I’m trying to be honest here,” Jung Kook said. Alana just shook her head. “Can you just agree to the promise I made?” he asked. Alana blinked again, “Don’t try to think about it anymore, Kook. It’s not gonna happen, I’m telling you,” she pointed her finger to Jung Kook. Jung Kook just sighed. “So what is the purpose I go to your school then?” he asked, “Ah, at least, please don’t leave me behind in the morning. We’re going to same school anyway,” he said.

“No, I don’t want to,” Alana said.

Jung Kook hissed. “But Noona, you know about your popularity at school? Woaah...you’re so amazing, Noona. Everyone was talking about you..” Jung Kook opened his mouth widely.

Alana shook her head, “Aish....don’t make me tell you about your popularity. I found all the girls cheered on you. Woah...our Jeon Jung Kook is definitely a man now,”. She back.

“Hehehe...you see, Noona?” Jung Kook unexpectedly got blushed and smiling widely as he feel proud of himself. “You know, they told me I’m like an Idol, Noona..” he told. Alana looked at him weirdly, “Aish...look at who’s talking now? You feel proud, don’t you?” she pointed at Jung Kook’s face made Jung Kook even blushed more. “No, it’s not what I meant,” he said. But Alana kept teasing him by point at his red cheeks. “Stop it, stop it, Noona.” He said but Alana didn’t want to stop. Jung Kook finally stopped her by grabbing her hands away. The sudden touched made Alana startled.

“Wh-what? I’m just teasing you,” Alana looked aside. She was blushing suddenly.

 

What is this? Shouldn’t it usual for me and him had a light touch like that? But why was that kinda different now..? She looked at Jung Kook who was pouted at her. Why did we become like this? Eh...why did I?

 

“Noona...I’m asking you. Do you want ice cream?” Jung Kook suddenly said. “Eh..? Oh, okay,” Alana replied. Jung Kook went inside one convenience store nearby. It was the old one. They used to go there since they were young. Jung Kook came with two ice cream in his hand. “Here, for you, Noona,” he smiled and gave Alana one of the ice cream. Alana took it with a pleasure. They walked and talked together like normally. They didn’t even realize they were quarelling over something before.

Yes, that was the kind of their relationship. They were so close to each other. Too close to be true. They couldn’t stand one day without talking to each other. Even if they had a quarell, they were always making up as soon as possible. They didn’t need any apology, they just started to talk casually. They were like the real siblings to each other. And it might be one of the reason why Alana didn’t want develop this relationship to any serious stage like..being a lover. Who knows what will happen? Such a love, it was uncontrol. Alana didn’t want to risk her great relationship with Jung Kook in to such a risky relationship. Their friendship was too great to be ruined and she didn’t want someone left brokenhearted by that, no matter who, she or may be Jung Kook.

“Bye, bye, Noona. See you later,” Jung Kook waved as he walked Alana’s house to his house. He actually did not need to say goodbye to her. Their houses was next to each other. Even their rooms were next to each other. Whenever one of them opened their room’s window, they could easily saw the other’s room by the window.

Alana walked to her bedroom. Once she put her bag down, she heard someone called her name. She wasn’t confused at all, it was none other than....

“Hi, Noona.” Jung Kook smiled widely from his bedroom. Alana chuckled, “Why?” she asked.

“No. I told you Noona..’see you later’,” he said. Alana nodded, “Yeah, I never know ‘later’ was this soon,” she smirked and they both laughed.

Yes, that was their kind of friendship. The one that they cherished so much. The one that would never be replaced by any other friendship.

 

*****

 

Please log in to read the full chapter