Dongsaeng

A Chance to Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Aahh..what is that?? Did you want to tell us something??" Wendy asked Alana, once they arrived at the cafetaria. Yep, it was lunch time again and they were eating together. "Tell you guys what?" Alana asked. Wendy and Seulgi pouted. "Eiyy...don't underestimate about this school's gossipper ability. Especially if it's about you!!" Wendy said. Alana scrunched her face. "About me what? What did they talk about me? I don't think I have something today." Alana said and thought a while. "Ah..is that because of the thing happened yesterday ?? Park Ji Min ??" Alana asked again. Wendy shook her head, "No~ It was yesterday's gossip. Today's was hotter than that,". "Aigoo...this school. What actually did they say about me? I don't even think I made an issue today," Alana said. Wendy and Seulgi cackled. "Well, everything about you is an issue, dear," Seulgi said and Alana grinned. She was so done with everyone and everything in this school. Ever since she entered this high school, no day without rumour about her. Every students seemed like interested in her life but no one ever talked to her directly. They should just stopped spreading gossip about her and started to talk to her normally. She was not an entertainer, artist, celebrity, star, or something. She was just Alana. And Alana did not like to be different. 

"So...they said, this morning you walked to school with Jung Kook, was that true??" Wendy asked. Alana rolledd her eyes, "Fiuuh..fortunately it was just that. I thought there is bigger issue than that," she said. Wendy and Seulgi looked at each other. Alana seemed to be calm, not like usual. She would desperately denied it or something. "So it was true?? You walked with Jung Kook?" Seulgi asked. Alana nodded and both of friends suddenly shouted in excitement. "Yah!" Alana looked at them, trying to sent a death glare. Wendy and Seulgi covered their mouth with their hands. "Sorry," they said when they already calmed theirselves. "We are so excited to hear that!!!" Wendy added and Seulgi nodded. "So does it mean something happen between you two??" she asked again. Wendy and Seulgi could not hide their feelings. Their shoulders raised up as they anticipated the answer. Alana shook her head, "No! There's nothing happen between us!". Wendy and Seulgi raised their shoulders down. They frowned. "So what was that?" Seulgi asked. "We are neighbours! You knew that... and we were just walking because we also go to the same school. Isn't that too obvious for you? It's a common thing," Alana said. They were lining up to get the food and now was her turn. She put some to her tray. "People should stop to spreading rumour about one common thing and exaggerate it," Alan acontinued, "They should just know their limit,". 

Wendy pouted, "It can be true but if I was one of them, I would just say the same thing. Well..if I didn't know about your true relationship with Jung Kook plus if I didn't know he is your neighbour,". Alana nodded. "But to tell you the truth, that was weird though. You said you didn't want to get involved with him in school area, I thought," Wendy added, "So it was shocking for me mm..us.. to know you suddenly okay with it. I meant you didn't want to be around him before and this morning, you just came with him to school, isn't it weird??" Wendy asked again. They finally finished to fill their tray up and began to walk to find an empty table. Once they found one, they sat there. 

"It was not weird at all. I am his neighbor, at the same time, his noona and vice versa. He was my childhood friend, to be exact he is my dongsaeng. We were like brother and sister for real," Alana explained. Seulgi shook her head, "No way, you knew Jung Kook sees you differently. This noona-dongsaeng was not like the real siblings relationship,". Alan

Please log in to read the full chapter