POLL ^^ & Chapter o2

Peek-A-Boo, I'll Find You

HEY GUYS

Sorry but this is not an update. Omg I havent updated for so long ==

ANYWAY COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME AND DO THIS POLL?

 

 

 

It would really help me figure out the rest of this story ahahha.

THANKS GUYS!

LOL MINHO

"Off to find the killer!"

:L Could anyone tell me what he really said?

xoxo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, whatever, I'm just going to update anyway, even though the chapter's so short lol

ENJOY!

::::::::::::::

 Chapter o2

 

Do Hye turned around to face the person who had just walked into the office.

 

 

 

"Oh, Minho. Do you know the results yet?"

 

 

 

"Yeap. They came in a few minutes ago. Sulli was right-"

 

 

 

"As always," She cut in.

 

 

 

Minho paused slightly and continued, "He died first, at around fifteen past twelve. His first wound, after the bullet, was the twisting of his arm. After that came all the cuts on his body. There were too many and so the forensics didn't find the time that they were all caused. They were probably caused at around the same time though. Then his knee was snapped."

 

 

 

"Did they find out how it happened?"

 

 

 

"Yes…" Minho became silent.

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

 

"It was so strange. They found hand prints on his thigh and his shin. One on each part of his left leg-"

 

 

 

"What?! H-h-how is that possible?! You don't mean someone actually snapped his leg in half with their bare hands?!"

 

 

 

"I know, it's the first time something like this has ever happened. But there's something even more strange...the hand prints seemed to belong to a...child."

 

 

 

"You mean...you're suspecting that a child did this?! How could you?! Blaming an innocent mini-human of doing this inhumane crime! Why would you even think that?!"

 

 

 

"Do Hye!" Scolded Minho, "You didn't see the evidence! How would you know that it wasn't a child?!"

 

 

 

"Well, you didn't see the evidence either, so stop making assumptions!"

 

 

 

"But I know people who have seen it and they said very clearly, that there was a child's handprints on Kim Bum's leg!"

 

 

 

"But, I mean, how could, why would…"

 

 

 

"I know," Minho replied with a sigh, "But this is getting more and more complicated but at least we have a lead now."

 

 

 

"Yeah, we're going to go running around, looking for a child who happened to be able to do all this and cover their tracks perfectly. Great. What an awesome lead."

 

 

 

"Well, it is a good lead! It's not everyday when you find a professional child-killer-"

 

 

 

The door flew open and in ran Jung Ah.

 

 

 

"What on earth…?" Said Minho.

 

 

 

"Minho!" She gasped, "There's been another murder. On the other side of the city, in another museum. The Great Museum of Ancient Art. We've got to go now."

 

 

 

"Another one?" Asked Do Hye, "What is wrong with people nowadays?!"

 

 

 

They all ran out of the door and went to grab their vehicles. Minho in his black Ferrari Italia, Do Hye on her white Kawasaki Motorcycle and Jung Ah in her dark blue Ford Mustang GT. They all raced towards the museum to where the crime had taken place.

 

 

 

What they didn't know was that there was someone watching them as they left the building.

 

 

 

"What a flashy trio…they should know that they should try to blend in with the rest of society to stop me," The mystery person scoffed, "They have already let me know one thing. I now know the three people who are onto me. Heh. I guess it's time for a change of plans."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N

 

Lalala. Yeah, it's so short D: But oh well. Hopefully I can update more with longer chapters ahaha...omg I only have a month left T.T I doubt I'll be able to finish in time. Oh my. How sad. OH WELL

 

YES, HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE :D

 

Comments would be awesome and virtual hugs to all those who subcsribe :D

Like these cool perople here:

 

B2STHart

Nataliette

Little_Liar

FreakingOutFTW

dinomyte

funkii_monkey

viviartistik

sulliviera

 

^^ Ty for reading!!

 

 

AHAHAHA KEY + VECTOR = KECTOR LOOL

 

*facepalm at lame me trying to make a joke*

 

BYE GUYYYS HEHE

 

xoxo

 

ps: please do the poll ^^