Chapter 1

Our world

This is a world where people are split into 3: omega, beta and alpha. As the sound of it alpha are the dominant ones and omega being the submissive and beta are just normal people. Alpha after they have changed will start to grow a lot faster and have a stronger built compared to the other two type. In the contrary, omega will become more feminine and slowly become more frail compared to the other two types. 

Taehyungs POV

Being omega . The random harassment from others isn't all it is. It gets worse when you're in heat and all your pheromones goes raging high, spreading around disturbing other people's life causing them to destroy yours. Ugh.. Anything was better than being a ing omega. There are pills to neutralise the affect but I hate taking them because why should I? being omega or alpha or beta shouldn't change who you are, they should be part of you and I don't like how I'm forced to change and have to hide this omega side of me. Well.. guess who's gulping down some pills right now to control their raging pheromones? 

'Tae how's your body doing?' My best friend jimminie asked me, who i

s also one of us, the omegas. I like calling us that, make us sound special and powerful. We should be like a group of you know like power rangers or something; the omegas coming to the rescue-- before my day dreaming session can continue jimminie interrupted me annoyingly

'Hey dude, I didn't just meet up with you to see you day dream!' 

'Oops, I was at it again aren't I, but don't you want to know what I was daydreaming about?? It's super awesome this time I promise--' before I can continue my glorious explanation I was once again cut by that stupid jiminnie who placed his hands on my mouth and squint those round eyes dangerously 

'No, and you stop interrupting me, I have something important to say'

'Aren't you confused at who's the one that's doing the interrupting' I mumbled under my breath when I saw a murderous glint from my best friends eyes I knew it was time to stop

'Hahaha! I said nothinggg! So what does my best friend have to say' while thinking if he doesn't say it quickly enough I'll start going off again, it's not like it's my fault my train of thoughts doesn't really goes through the normal human channels.... Before I continue to another world about trains and bunnies again I saw jiminnie face flushing a bit?

Now that's weird, now I'm interested. 

'So..? You're acting weird about this thing you want to "tell" me' I asked leaning closer to him, just in case it was a secret or something, well by the look on his face it is probably a secret. 

'Ughh.. Well..' Jimminie said while scratching his brightly dyed red hair, I thought it suited him perfectly, fierce but gentle. Just like my best friend.

'I think.. I found my alpha...' He said while eating the last few words in his sentence but I heard it loud and clear because alpha is an extremely important part in omega's life, wait pause the way I said omega just now sound like a supplement or something. Anyways, the reasoning behind the significance of alpha in omegas life, see there it goes again! Supplement (fish oil..) ! Ok, ok sorry so gonna explain it this time. It's because alpha imprints on omegas and when they are close they leave their scent on the omegas, it acts like a natural suppressant, it reduces any extra unnecessary pheromones produced by omegas and it allow omegas to live a normal life without taking pills. And how they imprint their scent? Yes through . can help omegas repress their pheromones for around 3 days and make out for a day and kiss for a few hours and so on. Therefore, each omegas are kind of desperate to find their own very alphas. And since I'm not an alpha I don't know if they are in need to find omegas. I hope they are because it being the submissive one and having so many OTHER consequences that comes with it... I wonder what alphas life will be like... But NO! FOCUS! 

'JIMINNIE, who is it..!!  Is it someone I know? Omg it's someone I know right??' I said it with the highest voice I have which is not that high but it's very squeaky since I tried to keep it down but couldn't really hide my excitement. I have a feeling jiminnie doesn't want anyone else to know about this yet.

'Omg.. This is so much harder to say out loud..!!' Jimminie said with a blush. 

'Should I guess?? Will that be easier for you?' I offered and start thinking about a bunch of names who are alphas.

'No.. With your guessing skills we'll be here until.. Like a long time... Ok I'm going to tell you but let me just breathe' and he starts taking deep breath which made me even more curious, ughhh..!! I so want to know! He should just spill!

'It's... Yoongi' I swore he silenced the last word and just mouthed it... 

'Who??? Dude you might as well learn sign language or something I heard literally nothing" I said sarcastically hopefully this will get him to say a clearer answer

'It's yoongi...' He said again but really I think he's just raising his voice like 2 decibels at a time. 

'DUDE... Really? You think I read lips now do you?' 

'It's yoongi..' He slurred out the name leaving my jaws opened.

'Oh my god...' My mind blank for 2 seconds no probably more than that... He's the lead rapper in a famous group BTS that's causing an up-roar in the whole world right now, they are extremely secretive though, very few interviews or variety shows have had them on, actually correction probably only one. They're consist of a pretty singer, Jin the princess (apparently they're getting a new member who's also in charge of being a singer but it's all rumours) and 3 rappers. Rap monster, Jhope and Min yoongi and Min yoongi the sassy cool prince.. HE's jiminnie's ALPHA?!?! How are they ever going to.. Going to! Ughh! 

'How can that be possible?!' I said trying really hard not to scream...

'I don't know, just you know how I went to their hand shake events cuz my family friend got us into the back stage' FYI Jiminnie's family is super rich like filthy rich so not surprise they got him into something that big and he said it that causally. 

'And when he said hi to me, it's like my world stopped... It literally stopped and I could only hear my heartbeat...' Jiminnie said with his face looking like a tomato, this is so precious. I feel so happy for him but so worried at the same time.

'So? How did you react? Did he say anything afterwards? Did he recognise you as his omega?' I started shooting questions because these are so important it needed to be answered. 

'I don't know... I ran.. I ran for my life! Cuz he was you know famous!! And what if, I don't know there was just so many thing that could've got wrong so I fled...' 

'Jimminie, you gotta go find him, if you think he's your alpha then he probably feels the same about you being his omega then..!' I looked into his eyes that's filled with worries. 

'Since you're so rich you might as well just ask him to come rap for you just because you can tell him to' I said teasingly hoping to lighten the mood and when I see Jimminie tensed hand that I was squeezing tightly relax I knew it worked. 

'Yeaa, as if it's that's easy' he said scrunching his eyebrows. 

'Or! Or you just go the casual stalking way, be wherever he is, creep into his life slowly..' 

'Hey, this is serious ok!' He said squeezing my hands back with a half-hearted smile, at least he wasn't all frowny anymore, I am contempt by the improvement, let's give me a big self-pat  (actually it's a super cool handshake that lasts like 2 minutes). 

'Yea, true ok, it's very serious.. So.. How about just start off texting him saying how you were sorry for fleeting after seeing him. Like ask your parents to get you his phone number and maybe you can start from there?' 

'Yeaa... Maybe I should just text him to see if he recognise me... As you know...' Jiminnie says looking down at our interlocking hands which I shook off pretty quickly 

'So let stop being couple of sad losers and get you your alpha!' I said pulling him up and leaving the shop that we chilled for more than twenty minutes in. I have to say I feel very bad for not ordering anything... Oops.

I said bye to Jimin at the central Seoul district and told him to go home and get things straightened out with his hotass alpha and I decided to go home as well since I'm kinda hungry now...! 

While walking back to my home on the street in Seoul I start thinking how nice it'll be if jiminnie found his alpha. 

No one's POV

Little did taehyung knows his little smile that crept onto his pretty face while he's thinking about his friends happiness attracted a lot of people. Of course hormones takes a big part in taehyungs attractiveness but in taehyungs case probably not the biggest part. He had a well sculpted face with his hair dyed lilac pink that fluffed lightly whenever wind blows, he has eyes that can either pierce down coldy into your souls or the warmest eyes that curves into a crescent moon shape accompanied by his genuine giggle that light up the atmosphere. So when taehyung is just publicly smiling to himself, a lot of people can't help to try and get a glimpse of this pretty boy.