Chapter 3

Our world

Jungkook was restless, he doesn’t know why but he was, call him an alpha or whatever (this is a omegaverse world joke because alpha tends to have really strong intuition) but he felt extremely tensed after his new song was released. 

 

‘Hey newbie, stop looking all grumpy standing next to the window’ J-hope yelled from across the room. He quickly came over and tapped on Jungkook’s shoulder, leaning closer to the younger’s face trying to figure out the cause of the hint of concerned that was lingering on the handsome face. Sometimes this kid can be like a bunny, a kid so naive screaming the most random thing anyone can think about but all the members now know that deep inside he’s actually more masculine then anyone with a curt personality and now J-hope think about it, maybe that’s just due to his alpha trait. Well now that Jungkook joined there’s more alpha in the group than before.

 

At first J-hope was worried that this new alpha kid won’t really fit in with the other dominant elders: Rapmon and Yoongi, but guess that’s not the case as Jungkook  has this natural charisma that draws people in thus he fitted in with the members really quickly especially him and Jin who’s a beta and omega respectively. Jin was Rapmon’s omega to be precise which works well for both of the members as when they’re in heat as there’s nothing else to worried about because Rapmon helps repress Jin’s natural pheromone allowing him to perform normally all year long. 

 

But really at first when j-hope and Jin saw his picture they really thought he was a beta or an omega even because that cute little bunny smile really doesn’t scream alpha to them, but well the alphas spotted that Jungkook was one of them fairly quickly (In the omegaverse world, the betas can’t really differentiate the difference between the omega and the alpha but they are affected by the hormones produced by each type. The omega naturally attracts the betas and the alpha gives off dominating fear to the beta so a lot of the world leader’s in the world are alpha but there are probably more cases where beta are the president instead as beta takes up 90% of the population, normally only the omega can spot omegas and the alphas spotting the alphas thus explaining why j-hope and jin couldn’t recognise jungkook being an alpha at the start. The omegas and alphas who are destined to be together or destined to be mate can also spot one another, it is only in extremely rare cases where one of the mate cannot sense the other one). So really the shocking truth of Jungkook being an alpha really was.. just shocking, it’s not that it’s bad but it kind of a contrast against his cute little smile and stupid actions. 

 

Jungkook was talented or should they say VERY talented, he grasp the concept of singing.. no.. not just singing; the concept of singing, rapping, dancing anything you can think of to be in the show biz he has it. For god sakes he’s even very athletic and the competitive side of him just helps him achieve higher goals and push him to where he is right now, to become a new member of BTS even though he just passed his legal age not long ago. This probably is why he got recognition from both of the alpha in the group really quickly, also his character is pretty easy-going even though he is pretty damn shy most of the time but he knows when to say the appropriate things, he knows the moment those things needed to be said and he will say it. This amazed the members even more.

 

But at the same time J-hope was a little sad because even though Jungkook get along with them just fine, he can still feel the wall that wall build around the younger man, there is this invisible wall that guards his heart. And the members doesn’t know how they can help unchained the lock heart at it hurts when they see Jungkook just bottling all his emotions inside even though he would find the alphas to sort out work-related problems but they never really saw him just talking about himself freely… Anyway back to his talent, so this kid is a natural, he was born to be a star and it doesn’t surprise j-hope if he starts to write his own songs in the very near future but now the older one wants to figure out why jungkook the one who have everything look so distressed about something. 

 

‘So? Still haven’t gotten an answer yet kid’ J-hope asked again, hoping to get an answer this time,

 

Jungkook turned around slowly, not startled by his hyung’s voice screaming from across the room or even the tap on the shoulder as he was so in deep thought he couldn’t really focus on anything else. He slowly looked away from the hand that was resting on his shoulder and looked up to see J-hope staring at him, worried.

 

‘Hyung, nahh, i’m not grumpy, just… just a bit tired from the debut’ Jungkook quickly answered, he thought to himself maybe it was because of the debut that is causing his distress and he changed the conversation quickly

 

‘So! How was it? Did people LOOOOVE me??’ Jungkook followed with a perky tone and squint his eyes weirdly making the elder laugh

 

‘Yeah, you were fine I guess not that great but FINE’ J-hope said sarcastically while looking at this kid who changes his mood in a blink of eyes

 

’No way, i’m brilliant and I think you know that hyung~ stop being jealous that the new member is going to steal all your spotlight from now on’ Jungkook looked at his hyung with a smirk and that’s when J-hope thought to himself how unfair it was for someone to have all the talent and get this face, that’s just pure unjustified bias from god.

 


 

 

Sorry for the short and late updates! been very busy. Thanks for all the encouraging comment especially me_mei!! feeling your support all the way <3333