Three days

Natural Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky is bluer than the sea as doves are flying everywhere. The sun is perfect it is not too hot it was just right for a perfect day. The grasses are well groomed and the flowers surrounding the event could not serve more perfect than it is, a mix of yellow and white colors. A red carpet serves as an aisle for Minatozaki Sana. Yes, the bride, the most beautiful woman in this day. She is wearing a tube white dress that hugs every proportion of her upper body and ballooning from her waist touching the floor and even tailing a meter away from her. She has elegant lace gloves that cover her hand to her wrist. She holds a bouquet of white roses with ribbon falling from it as it is well organized; she is wearing the necklace that Kim Dahyun gave her in their first anniversary with the diamond stone pendant. Her veil covers her it was pinned to her hair with a tiara. Her blonde locks are neatly done for this very special day; she is also wearing a makeup with the pinky peach lipstick that one of her best friends, Yoo Jungyeon chose for her.
Her eyes are glittering with tears as her feelings make her more excited to walk down the aisle and meet her future bride. She took a deep breath making her chest pump. Then she opened her eyes, she smiled lovely as she saw the person at the end of the aisle smiling at her with her parents, it is none other than the person she promised to spend a lifetime with.  She keeps on walking to where Kim Dahyun is, smiling like it is home. She looks around and she saw all her friends wearing beautiful dresses smiling at her, looking at her as she is the most beautiful woman on the planet. For today she is. For her wedding day, she is.

Sana focused back on the end of the aisle and Dahyun is there wearing her lovely dress as well. They took a deep breathe in sync as Dahyun started to cry and she smiled preventing her tears to fall as well. She keeps on walking, every step makes her closer to where she wanted to be. She takes her time in every step she makes. Her friends smiled at her and nodded, from Mina to Momo to Jungyeon to Nayeon to Chaeyoung and even Jihyo, Momo’s friend.

She finally made it as she reached the end of the aisle and Dahyun offered a hand, she was to place her hand to Dahyun, she is ready to say I do… when everything turned gray and it started to rain, there were lightning and thunder and huge wind... She looks in the direction and a hurricane is to approach their direction and everything that appeared before her went missing she was standing in the middle of nowhere with a hurricane ready to eat her… and she.

Sana opened her eyes and she is catching her breath she feels her whole body is in pain, she holds her forehead and removed some sort of leaf on it. She has leaf all over her body… She observes the place where she is and this is somewhere she has not been before, she looks around and everything seemed to be old age. She can hear the strong rain outside... It is cold as the stone walls that seemed a work of art touches her skin, she was laying on a bamboo bed... a real different type of what she is used to having. It is a setting she has no idea about, a type of house she only sees in magazines, she did not even know that this type of house even existed. 

"You finally woke up." Someone spoke in Korean and she looks everywhere to see where the voice is coming from and she narrowed her eyes to try and recognize the person. She saw this tall tan woman smiling at her leaning be the wall. The woman seemed to be too excited that she is alive, she is named Tzuyu of course.

"Where am I? Sana asked, is dry as if she had been dehydrated.

"Don't you remember anything?" Tzuyu asked curiously... And Sana looks at the ground so deeply as if she is trying to remember what happened...

"I---" 

-

"Mom..." Dahyun's voice is breaking. Her heart felt heavy and her knees become jelly. "What did you say?" It was another broken tone, she cannot seem to function so well... Her phone is by her ears as she was called by her mother.

"The plane where Sana was... It was hit by a hurricane and, it ..." Tae Yeon can't seem to continue her sentence thinking of the feelings of her very own daughter... She too is worried to death about what could happen to Sana. 

"Dahyun! We need to go!" It was Momo who seemed to be in a hurry to find her, and their eyes met that have the same worried expression.

"Sana's..." Jungyeon is on the burg of crying.

Dahyun does not want to comprehend what is happening.... this night was supposed to be perfect Sana was supposed to be in the hotel when she comes back from this party but... She is shaking as they wait outside as Pinky picks up her latest model of white Hammer, it fits all eight of them. She drives going to the airport a notice from one of her bodyguards that her sister was on that plane too. No one has anything to say they all look worried and just in a hurry... They are all hoping that this was not true at all... That this is just a dream...

As they reached the airport media is there so as plenty of people who seemed to be families and friends of the passengers... It was still raining cats and dogs.

They all ran where Tae Yeon and Heechul is.. Heechul stood up right away as he saw his daughter approaching them opening his arms to comfort Dahyun.

"What did they say, dad? What happened?" Dahyun's eyes are glittering the last thing she wants to do is cry, all her friends show hope that Sana could be alive, that Sana should be alive.

"No news, it just happened we are waiting for updates," Heechul said as he is being a strong father to his daughter.

"Sana is fine, she should be fine," Dahyun said making herself believe that her fiancé is alive.

Momo sat on the bench and Jungyeon is beside her holding her hands, both of them are worried to death.

"She..." Jungyeon spoke but before even she could utter something she started sobbing, her thoughts flew on, who could survive a plane crash? Who could survive an explosion? Or who could survive falling thousands of feet from the sky and would not suffocate... She does not want to think of it but.. She can't find a way to be optimistic about the situation. 

Momo did not say anything, she too has the same thought as she just hugs her girlfriend shushing her. She cried as well but not as how Jungyeon is acting like a kid now, Sana and her are just best of friends. Mina sat beside Jungyeon and caresses her back as well.

"Mina Chan," Momo called and Mina clenched her jaw. She should not cry... She would not cry... Not because if she cries, she will believe that Sana is dead... She is not dead... Not to Mina, her best friend since she was a child is not dead!

Chaeyoung went to Dahyun's location as Heechul and Tae Yeon tried to find out some information about the situation. She held on Dahyun's hand. 

Dahyun paid a gaze on Chaeyoung and Dahyun just clenched her jaw. Chaeyoung caresses her shaking and cold hand. No words need to spoken they just look at each other and try giving comfort for each other.

Nayeon came back with Pinky on her side, Mina can't even think of anything other than Sana even though she paid a gaze on them.

"Any news?" Chaeyoung asked as she seemed to be one of the two who still are in their right minds. Everyone actually looks at them.

"They sent men on the location and will add more men tomorrow once the storm calms down," Nayeon said clenching her jaw, all the alcohol that they have intake seemed to flushed itself out of their bodies as they felt their adrenaline to go up.

"I spoke to my father." Pinky focused on them after hanging her phone up. "He sent men to where the plane is rumored to crash now and see if there is anyone who survived." She clenched her jaw. Everyone looks at her in surprise. "He sent men?" Mina repeated.

"Yeah, they are on their way now there." Pinky clenched her jaw. "My sister was on the same flight so surely my Dad would kill to get in all the information," Pinky added she is worried too about her sister but she could not dwell on it yet, she knows Tzuyu is a strong kid.

"How rich is your family again?" Nayeon asked confirming, after looking at Pinky's appearance, she looks really well off. Her car is not just a car it is one of the expensive ones.

"I don't think it is relevant," Pinky said she seemed annoyed. "Oh so--" Nayeon was to speak... "No.. I'm sorry... Just that-- my sister is there too." Pinky said a little soft than her normal acts and her tears are almost falling. Nayeon sighed, and she smiled as she puts her arm around Pinky and leads her to take a seat, putting Pinky's head on her shoulder to relax her...

Now Mina felt pain. Consider herself selfish but that sight just broke her heart even more. A tear fell from her eyes, Nayeon used to do that to her and seeing her whenever she is in pain, and the sight of Nayeon doing it to someone else is just heartbreaking.

Dahyun looks on the ground she is praying that Sana is okay... That Sana is alive. She even bargains her life for Sana's 'Please make her alive... Please... You can take me instead of her.. Please... I pray to You...' It goes on and on i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter