Random Events

Natural Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Questions seek answers and answers only exist because of questions.

If someone found the answer to her question should she not believe it and live with it? Why does someone keep on asking the same question over and over again and decide to not believe the answer right before her eyes? Like what Tzuyu had been asking herself why did she even follow Sana, why did she even save her? Why did she even care about her? Why is she worried to death about her… Why? Of course, she knew the answer, she likes Sana.

She never believes in love at first sight but Sana seemed to be an exception to that. There is something about her that makes Tzuyu feel - - -  different. It all started with the scent Tzuyu loves the most then the perky voice that plays over and over in her head, then the snobbish act inside the plane that turns out to be so cute and adorable, then the sleepless nights when Sana seemed to be in a coma, she watched her sleep and held her hand whenever Sana seemed to be calling for help and sweating as she seemed to be having a nightmare. She thinks everything is so fast how can she feel those things, when they just met? When Sana does not even know her at all.. but an arrogant woman who just pisses the hell out of her…

Then Tzuyu goes back to that question, the question that she asks over and over again, Does she even have a chance to Sana? And the answer once again is all in black and white and that is NO, she can never have a chance to Sana, because of a person she has not even met, named Kim Dahyun. But as every person will do, Tzuyu will ask herself again, weigh the norms and find an answer she would love but then again it will fall back into that, NO.

Tzuyu took a deep sigh of frustration, that question is irritatingly staying in her mind because if she believes the answer she keeps on getting, that will lead to another question, why is she even staying with her when she will be broken in the end? Now, that made Tzuyu irritated towards herself, the stupid interactions she had with Sana makes her world --  Lighten up, all the dark corners in her life.. Sana is the exception to every rule. Sana is..

“ugh!!” Sana shouted in pain and Tzuyu seemed to be back on the real world. She looks at their position and Tzuyu is in front of Sana as she tries to pull her ankle, she is not a doctor or did she listen to those first aid trainings she had when she was in high school so she does not have any idea on what to do on this. “You need to focus! Don’t give me that face that you don’t know what you are doing, just pull it and … Aw” Sana shouted as Tzuyu nonchalantly pulls her dislocated ankle and locate it again. ‘Serves you right for making me think about you, only you since I met you.’ Tzuyu says in her mind, she is going crazy and that is because of this blonde woman with an adorable voice.

“You prick, You should have given me a warning you will do that!” Sana said as she holds on her ankle, trying to move it, it does hurt a bit but she knows it will be gone once she rests it.

“You did not warn me when you invaded my mind,” Tzuyu said in a quick manner and low tone.

“What did you say?” Sana demanded an answer but Tzuyu just glared at her and look at another direction with angst and Sana shook her head, this person is damn crazy she thought, one moment she was smiling and now she is mad to Sana about something she has no idea about.

Then Sana took a defeat. “Sorry and Thanks” She mumbles.

Tzuyu looks at her nonchalantly.

“I said Sorry and ---  Thanks,” Sana repeated shyly, looking on the ground.

Tzuyu looks at her; there it is again, her world stopping, she can feel her heart pumping and her blood rushing in her nerves, she tried to shrug it, but she is already caught in it, she had fallen. Sana looked up and met her eyes, they looked at each other for a long minute. The environment becomes tensed... Tzuyu is sure it is her heart, louder than the thunders, louder than the rain…

“Stop looking at me like that,” Sana said diverting her eyes somewhere else, she felt as if Tzuyu soul is looking at her.

“Like what?” Tzuyu muttered she is still looking like –

“Like..” Sana needed to clenched her jaw.. she sighed and closed her eyes before speaking. “Dahyun is a nice woman, she is funny, smart and beautiful,” Sana said suddenly. Tzuyu kept her gaze a certain affection that Sana could feel, that makes Sana feels warm.. and she is not going to admit it not even to herself.

“She is a very lucky girl,” Tzuyu said keeping her gaze to Sana, with the desire to trace every pattern on her face… She meant every word that came out from .

“I am the lucky one,” Sana said, there is an awkwardness coming from her voice, there is something about Tzuyu, that Sana can’t explain.. She hates her guts, she knows she does, but the way Tzuyu is looking at her, the way she is piercing Sana’s soul it meant something… “Dahyun and I met five years ago,  I was this lost mad,  and she was with her dorky friend, and I was hitting on someone’s boyfriend and ..”

***Flashback

“You stay away with my boy .” Sana was so drunk and the lady pushed her.

“Oh no, you did not” Sana stood up and felt threatened she is ready to strike back when.. she felt a strong grip on her waist and she was being pulled away from the girl who is also being pulled by Jeongyeon that time, every person in the party is looking at them. “Stay away from my boyfriend!!!” The girl being pulled by Jeongyeon is shouting.

“Then lace the man up” Sana shouted, she was so angry about something that all she sees is dark, that all she knows is that she wanted to attack that person, and Sana finally is able to recognize light, and figures, she saw a very white woman, perspiring and catching her breath. Their eyes met and the girl smiled at her. “You look really furious in there, are you okay? Do you want me to take you home? Have coffee, because you really look so out of place..”

“Who are you?” Sana sounded rude.

The girl smiled, “Kim Dahyun.. I believe your name is Sana right?” Sana looks at Dahyun for a moment and she see no judgement towards the girl, nothing but sincerity.. Then Sana put her guard up. “You should have not pulled me away out there, I will kill that Sowon !” Sana stood up and ready to storm back in the house…  “Hey.. hey …” Dahyun followed her and pull her by the arm. Sana glared at her.. “Look I don’t really know you or anything, but I think you are making a big mistake if you go back in there and you might be in jail or whatever but it is wrong to kill someone and so wrong if you do it inside her house, so why don’t you kill her next time?” Dahyun is smiling, and looks peaceful. Sana hates that feelings, she hates it because whenever someone does that to her, she knows where it is going.

**Present

Dahyun looks at the leather jacket that is placed on her bed, that was the same jacket Sana was wearing when they first met, the jacket that she accidentally ripped when she carried Sana away from that scene. Her chest hurts again and tears are threatening to build up again but Dahyun stopped them from falling, stopped them.

“Sana was some troublemaker back then..” A broken voice approached Dahyun she did not even realized someone opened her doors when she is thinking about her.. Dahyun took a deep breath and faced Jeongyeon opening her arms as Jeongyeon ran to her and hug her tight.. The moment their bodies were together, Jeongyeon started crying, sobbing and Dahyun clenched her jaw,  “I miss her so much Dahyun..” Jeongyeon said in her sobs. Dahyun is not responding, she just keeps on clenching her jaw, she just keep on holding her breath, closing her eyes longer for the tears not to appear, “I miss her perky high tone voice, her nonsense, her – everything about her, even the impatient her and angry at the world Sana, I miss all of her.. I hope she comes back already.” Jeongyeon cried. Every word Jeongyeon says, Dahyun’s heart is being ripped into pieces, she misses her too, in ways she cannot even express, in ways that she cannot put into words… She knows exactly why Jeongyeon and Sana were really close,  they pull away and Dahyun leads Jeongyeon to sit, her heart is clenching and she is breaking in thousands of ways too.. But she cannot break in front of her friend, Sana and she know how demanding and strong Jeongyeon is on the outside and they also know how weak she is.. “Sana was the one who made me quit med school and do what I want… She means a lot to me Dahyun, I am so sorry..” Jeongyeon sobs and Dahyun cups her face and wipes her tears away, “I understand.” Dahyun said weakly, they look at each other….

**Flashback

Jeongyeon stormed inside their dorm room and went straight to Sana who has her earphones in her ear.

“Tell me you did not send this to my father!” Jeongyeon shouted and she threw papers to Sana. The latter has her eyebrows furrowed and she picks up what Jeongyeon threw, they are both in med school and they were roommates.

“Oh come on, you’re going to send it anyway, I actually did you a favor!” Sana answered, it was a letter for Jeongyeon as she was accepted to be an intern for a high-end event marketing company, “They have seen your work, your brilliant at this and you in med school because we both know that this is not what you want!” Sana argued as she is looking straight to Jeongyeon, “It is personal Sana, you have no right to touch that part of my life!” Jeongyeon said almost crying.. Sana clenched her jaw. “I never wanted to see you.. ever.” Jungyeon said as she started packing her things, “Jeongyeon come on!” Sana said, “You will! I did it for you, because I don’t want you to miss this opportunity.. I don’t want you to waste your life, and be average on something that will feel a burden to you, I want you to do something that you love and we both know being a doctor is not something you wish for.’ Sana said tailing Jeongyeon but the girl did not say anything, she stormed out and left Sana looking so frustrated.

Weeks had past and they did not even talk. Those were the worse days of her life, those were the days Sana felt angry in the world…. She does not want to see her friends or anyone, but then Momo showed up from her doorsteps. Mina was dating Nayeon that time so she is nowhere to be found. Well, she is just too busy and pre-occupied with her girlfriend.

“You really need to get out of here.” Momo pulled the blanket from Sana’s body, it is evident that since Jeongyeon had stopped talking to her Sana had been broken, and Momo understands it more than anyone, she is also attracted to Jeongyeon, but she knows Sana and she has a better connection.

“Go away, Mo..” Sana resisted Momo’s help. “Sana doesn't be stubborn, she is just a girl, you will definitely --- get over it,” Momo said trying to comfort Sana... “She is not JUST a girl she is Jeongyeon..” Sana started crying. Momo rolled her eyes. “I know she is all funny and pretty and smart and y.. and really HOT.. but Sana..”

“Those words were supposed to help me forget her?” Sana asked with a chuckle. “I guess?” Momo answered like she has no idea what is funny on what she said. Momo is always the honest one, she is always the innocent one about a lot of things, she does not even know how much appeal she has in her body, her light aura, everything.. she is just so innocent in everything.

Sana got so drunk at that party and she sees it before her eyes, how Momo gets every attention while she is dancing, while she is partying oblivious on all the guys that were hitting on her, accepting the free drinks like it is just an act of friendliness.. Like they will not ask anything in return if she sips it, she is just a pure individual. She observes the place and she saw Jeongyeon, she followed her and she was making out with some guy, that Sana decided to flirt with, that Sana got in to trouble with… That night was the same night she met Dahyun for the first time..  The Dahyun who she hangs out with and makes her life different, that made her forget about Jeongyeon.. Sana started dating her, and they just are inseparable.  She was the reason Sana is smiling again, why Sana is functioning again…

“I heard you are dating someone now.” The voice is the voice that Sana knows she misses so much, it had been a year and a half since the last time she heard this voice..

Sana turns around as she was on queue to order coffee from their college cafeteria, and she looks at the person through her eyes, she misses it so much but the feeling she thought she had with her is not there, she just misses Jeongyeon so much. They smiled at each other and hugged and decided to sit on their used to be spot… on the coffee table where they normally argue and talk everything under the sun...

“I’m sorry,” they said in unison and they chuckled as they were surprised.

“You go first,” Sana said as she stirs her coffee which had been stirred for the past 15 minutes.

“I’m sorry for .. bolting in our dorm room and blaming you about invading my personal life. I did not mean what I said, I was just really mad and it took me more than a year to forgive myself for what I did to you, to our friendship..” Jeongyeon looks really apologetic, Sana opened , “You were right, I was too weak to tell my dad about me not wanting to be in med school I was afraid, and you see that in me, which I have been denying, you are my strength Sana and I really want you to be back in my life.” Jeongeyeon said honestly. “I love you.” She added and Sana, was surprised on what Jeongyeon, Sana felt like her tongue was cut all of a sudden, that speaking is not a normal thing, things are running in her head and she cannot connect anything.. “I am seeing someone…” Jeongyeon said. Then Sana went back to reality… “You will always be a special person in my life Sana, and I will always be thankful to you for sending that letter and turning my life around..  forgive me?” Jeongyeon asked.

“I was never mad at you,” Sana said and she stood up and they hugged each other so tight.. and talked catching on the times they did not have each other…

Sana was always honest to Dahyun and she told her everything, that is why Dahyun knows how much Sana and Jeongyeon will forever be close to one another, the weird thing is that she never gets jealous about the two, because she trusts Sana a lot. They are on a Friday night out, that is the only time of the week they see their friends, Mina and Nayeon, it is a normal double date thing, Mina, and Nayeon, Sana and Dahyun, since Momo flew back to Japan, after getting a degree in accounting, she needed to talk to her parents about getting to another business, Sana and Mina can never be proud of her. Momo’s parents asked her to have degree first before she can do whatever she wants and it had been four months since she is gone, and tonight is the time she is back.

“Momo is bringing a date!” Mina excitedly said as she hung her phone up. Sana and Dahyun are already lovey-dovey on their table. “Momo? A date? Someone can stand her now?” Sana joked. “Momo is hot,” Dahyun said and Sana glared at her. “You two are so cute,” Mina commented, looking at Sana and Dahyun, she is awkwardly smiling as if she has her own problems to deal with.

“hey sorry, I am late.” Nayeon came in the restaurant and she looks really warry. She is working in a modeling agency, well, she is a model, she is THE IM Nayeon. Her family is pretty influential and she is alone is a package to die for. She kissed Mina’s cheeks and Mina looked like she is forcing things to work with Nayeon. “is everything okay?” Sana asked holding Mina’s hand when Nayeon went to the washroom. “yeah.. all good.” Mina answered.

“Who did you miss the most?!!” a loud shout interrupted their moment.

“Momo!!!” Sana was excited to welcome her with a hug and as they hugged tight that is when she noticed that Momo is with someone and that is.. Jeongyeon. That was the night she knew that Momo and Jungyeon had become an item, they met in Japan and started hitting it off, of course, Momo knows about Sana’s feelings but she is happy with Dahyun so it happened… The dinner went smoothly since they are familiar with each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter