Fifteen

L.U.V (Love Again)

HyunSik's POV (Last POV)

"Byul!Our Byul,why is it became like this?Our beloved daughter,"Mrs.Kim cried while touching Byul who laying on the cold metal bed in the mortuary room.Mr.Kim comforted her wife not to be too sad.

 

The blood still stained on my shirt,but the color is gray,I don't know if I should called it as blood since it was not red in color.No tears flowing out from me after what happen.I don't comprehend it.I just felt my heart is empty,the pain is indescribable ,yet,a drop of tears didn't flowing out as well no matter how much pain I'm right now.I walked away from hospital leaving with the blood that stain on my shirt,"Sir,do you want to wash up ,changing to a clean cloth first?"the nurse approached to me.I ignore and leave.No sound that I could hear right now beside the sound of Byul's last breath that keep playing In my mind.She was in pain when being stabbed,she gasp for air while I couldn't do anything but just starring at her.

 

"Hyung,are you okay,hyung?"I couldn't hear anything from what people said but just seeing their mouth moving.Leaving the hospital by my own,I don't want to stay there longer,it was suffocated.

 

---------

The sound of bird chirping ,the sunlight that shine through into my room,I woke up to forget everything that happen last night.Yet, by seeing the shirt with blood stain I'm wearing,the reality is reality.It didn't change.Byul being stabbed by someone last night,it was the fact.I couldn't save her but just seeing her to lose her last breath.

 

"Hyung,Are you alright now?"as soon as I woke up!Ilhoon was popped out,he might have sleep against the door last night.No words can came out from my mouth,I want to answer him but I couldn't."Hyung?"

"Hyunsik-ah,you are awake,"EunKwang hyung came out from the kitchen.The sky looks so gray and gloomy weather today.I do t felt like want to eat or do anything.Theres pointless to do it neither.A world without Byul isn't a world I should be living.

"Hyung,look I'm sorry for what had happen it 's all because of me,those inhuman guys thought that you are the one who told the police about the drugs since after the days ,there's a police who cuffed them with every evidence they have .I try to explain to them it as not you but they didn't listen at all.They said they had lost a few millions of money because of those drugs being took by the police as evidence to the court later on.It's all my fault.Please,hyung,forgive me,"Peniel blurted out everything ,apologized in front of me by kneeling down.Yet,I didn't find any reason to blame him since Byul had gone,what is wrong with drugs,what is wrong with police,there is nothing to do with me.If killing those guys,destroying those drugs could help Byul alive again,then it should be worthy.Yet,the fact is Byul isn't in this world anymore,whatever matter doesn't even bother me anymore.I ignore everyone and return to my room,locking myself up.I don't want to see anyone.

 

-----

Day by day,it had been a few weeks now since I locked up myself in the room without eating.I didn't even attend Byul's bereavement.I don't need to either because sooner I will leave with her.However,before I'm leaving with her,I want to leave something for the brothers.Ever since I locked up myself in my room,everyone had a hard time as well.They keep sending me message,my phone keep ringing.As far as I know,Peniel had leave the apartment,the guilty feeling in between us still haven't fade yet.I didn't know even why,that I became silence once we see each other.As for the others,Sungjae,MinHyuk,Ilhoon had been always trying to persuade me doing out from my room to at least have a proper meal.I know that they all just worry about me but the incident had give me a grieve in heart that I couldn't get rid easily.Every day feel like suffering,It felt so suffocated living without Byul anymore.I don't find any reason to live longer,Since I was a kid,I had been living by myself,my parents and leave me during an accident,no one acknowledge me either,the so called relatives they just let me being take away by the authorities of an orphanage.

 

Hence,these brothers are just part of my family now,I appreciate every single of them for what they have done to me.For the sake of appreciation of them,I don't want to be any burden for them.The incident had gave us a lot of unhappy things,I don't want to see them being unhappy because of me,perhaps,leaving with Byul is the best way to stop being their burden anymore.

 

 

"Im HyunSik!Open the door!"I could hear Ilhoon attempting to persuade me again.It had been a routine that they were trying to coax me going out from my room.Yet, I ignore them.Perhaps,today will be an exception.

"He still in there,"Now is MinHyuk hyung,I could heard their voice outside which sounded miserable.I had became a burden for them to take care of.

"No,he is still in there.I start to worry about him,hyung."I eavesdropped what they were talking,it's clearly being heard.

"Me too,hyung,"The maknae was also there.

"Hyunsik- ah,open the door,please,it had been a week now you locked up yourself in the room without having a proper meal.You can't go on like this without eating.Come out to at least grab something ,"MinHyuk hyung sounded desperately.

"Hyung,please,MinHyuk hyung was right,if you continue like this,you will gone too,"it seems like Ilhoon the fragile one know me the most.His whimper voice can be heard clearly .

"We understand you,HyunSik-ah,"this need to be end sooner,I have to stop being their burden,I could hear MinHyuk hyung who rarely cry also sobbed

I oped  the door,seeing the three right in front of me.Instead of being cheerfully like before,they all having the same depression,sad.They looks so sad that I couldn't be any burden for them.