Nine

L.U.V (Love Again)

HyunSik's POV

It's still like a dream to believe that someone I know had an addict towards drugs and even help the illegal syndicate to sell it illegally.I still couldn't accept the fact even to deal with it.There is a big syndicate who behind all of these,how do we even negotiate with them by returning their drugs to them and get rid of them since Peniel had get involve in it.Plus,knowing a lot about it.Peniel is our brother,I couldn't just let him face it himself,I need to be by his side to support him to get rid of drugs and even excluding himself from doing any trading between them.He need to be aware avoid from those guys.

"Oppa,"someone nudged.

"Huh?"

"Oppa,look,”she pointed on my cup.

“Oh my!”I was thinking too deep of something else and forget that I was putting sugar into my coffee.I don’t even know how much had I put in the cube of sugar.

“What’s wrong with you oppa?You seem dazed off just now,”Byul concerned,I felt sorry for her that I even forget the presence of her right in front of me,my mind had distracted by the drugs things.

“I’m sorry,Byul,”I reach my hand to hers and hold her hand tightly,feeling all sorry.My mind was distracted by all the sudden things that had happen,I didn’t know how to deal with it since Peniel is our friend and buddy,this is just a secret between us,the others still didn’t know about it yet.How am I going to explain it to them.

“Oppa,are you okay?Why are acting so weirdly?Did something happen?”she frowned worriedly of me.I just want to get up and hug her right now.

“I-if-you –ah-“I stuttered,I didn’t know how to start it first,”-a..nothing,let’s just enjoy the coffee.I think I need a new one since this one is kind of over sweetness,”I joke as I could – I rather to keep it myself for this secret.I don’t want her to get involve in it,who’s know what will happen if another party know about this,she might be put in danger.I need to protect her.

“I’ll help you to order,”she smiled without asking any further,she understand that I didn’t want to say anything and she just accept it.I knew she is worrying about me as well,want to share every happiness and sadness together but this isn’t a simple case,I don’t want her to get involve with it.If anything happen to her,I would had rather commit suicide as living without her is nothing anymore left.She is my everything.I’m an orphan, no one ever treat me as nice as her besides of my six brothers.Hence, I could sacrifice anything for her.