Eight

L.U.V (Love Again)

Third's party POV

“Have anyone seen HyunSik?”Eunkwang rushing out to the living room where is everyone gather in a anxious state.Not knowing what is happening the others just shook.

“What is wrong,hyung?”Ilhoon ask the eldest.

“I have search him from room to room but I haven’t found him yet,”EunKwang stammer ,”Since this morning he had disappeared,I thought he might went somewhere by himself.But now,it had pass 16 hours,no calls,no news, no updates about him yet,”the eldest one look very worry of the sick person,HyunSik.

Ever since he didn’t lock himself anymore in his room,he always been in an unstable mentality state.He doesn’t talk much,he ignore everyone became oblivious.Hence,no one know where is he going right now.He doesn’t pick up his phone or messages.

“Should we call the police?”the maknae suggest, worry as well what will be happening to his hyung.

“I think it is useless because it haven’t pass 48 hours yet,the police won’t concern this case,”Changsub assume.

“Then what are we going to do now?”the maknae ask.

“Let’s wait for an hour.Maybe he will be back after this,”MinHyuk urge to wait patiently for HyunSik might be coming home afterwards.

Unlike they use to be,the living room is all silence.It’s rarely and never happen ,a situation like this.The five brothers stay in silence.The apartment always full with joy and chatters before.Laughing,teasing,joking around ,tickling each other,pranking each other , these are always the events these guys had been doing but after the incident,everything change.The living room is just remain in silence.

“I think we got to go out and search for him now,”an hour had pass,the eldest couldn’t settle down after the disappearance of HyunSik.He want to try to rummage around the street or anywhere nearby whereas Hyunsik always visit.The others agree with him ,grabbing their cellphone in case they had found HyunSik ,they can contact each other.

“Wait,hyung,”the maknae pause when he notice something , just as he walk passing through HyunSik’s room,there’s a piece of paper,likely a letter found in the doorway.

The letter is written with their names on it all of them.