Chapter 3

Together Again Bangtan Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Junkook was happy being with his uncles, but missing his mom was on his mind. He didn't mind being away for short periods of time. He just didn't like being apart from Jin to long. This was his mommy and they were meant to be together. 

  Little Jungkook looked all around for Jin, but sadly couldn't find him. Jungkook thought that his mommy and daddy should have been home by now. "Jungkookkie come on it's time for dinner" Taehyung said, grabbing his little brothers hand. 

  Xero and Yano had made pasta for the 3 children and we're happy that things were going well. Well until Xero looked at Jungkook in his high chair and noticed tears forming in the child's eyes. Xero elbowed Yano and wasn't sure if he could handle a crying child.

  "Jungkook sweetie what's wrong" Yano asked taking the small child into his arms. Jungkook stayed quiet, until sobs filled the dinning room area. Yano hugged the child close and rubbed his back gently. Sadly, Jungkook wasn't going to calm down any time soon. 

  "What should we do?" Xero asked. Yano replied with "Jin" and went back to trying to calm Jungkook down. Yano knew that Jungkook only wanted Jin,but the boys cries still broke his heart. He hoped Jin and P-Goon would get here soon. 

  Thankfully, the two only had to wait 20 minutes, before the two parents came through the front door. Yano was thankful that Jungkook would stop crying. " it's okay baby, momma's here" Jin said taking his son into his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter