Chapter 5

Together Again Bangtan Babies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love to everyone who has  subscribed, commented and upvoted! It really means a lot and I hope you guys will comment more often. I really love seeing what people thought and where they think the plot is going <3 Love you guys and I hope you enjoy.

_____________________________

 


  Jin smiled happily as he made breakfast and waited for his 3 eldest sons to arrive at the home. Jin only was able to see the 3 when they came on the weekend and when he would see them, he made she to spend every moment with them. It hurt even more when it was time for them to leave, after being with them 24/7 since the day of their birth was heart breaking. Jin wiped his tears and took in a deep breath before smiling once more. He wasn't going to let his children see him like this, he had to be strong for his family and let them know that everything was going to be okay.

  Jin laughed as the doorbell rang and little footsteps were heard throughout the house. Jin picked himself up and followed his children to the front door. It was always so nice to see his younger children so happy to see their older brother. Jin thankfully caught up to his children and opened the door before his children could. "What did I tell you about opening the door without P-Goon or I" Jin said looking at his 3 youngest. The 3 all looked away innocently and pretended that they didn't hear Jin. Jin laughed at the attitudes and looked the the 4 figures standing in his doorway.

  Jin's smile slightly faded as he met eyes with Kidoh, but tried not to let his mood go completely away. Jin smiled slightly, but sighed as a strong arm wrapped itself around his waist. "Kidoh it's nice to see you again" P-Goon said with a small smile. Jin bit his bottom lip nervously, but smiled as his 3 eldest wrapped their arms around him and were all yelling. "Mommy I missed you" The 3 yelled snuggling into their mom's arms. Jin had never felt as happy as he did when they would all come together and be a family again.

  Nothing was better than when they would all come together and just spend their time together. Jin was sad that they only got 2 days together, but he was going to make sure that every moment counted. " Thanks Kidoh, we'll see you on Monday" Jin said as P-Goon took the kids bags. Jin smiled once the door was closed and they all were now in a giant group hug. "I missed you guys to, but now we have all weekend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter