Um....Hi?

How did I end up here?!

  Eun Hye stopped in front of an apartment building and looked at her paper. "17th floor room 216." She quietly mumbled. Adjusting her backpack and grabbing hee suit case Eun Hye entered the building. 

  "Are you kidding me!?!" Eun Hye exclaimed glaring at the out of order sign stuck on the only elevator. Huffing Eun Hye walked over to the staircase.

  By the ninth floor Eun Hye was grateful to dance practice for increasing her stamina and the fact that she packed light. I mean she pretty much only needs clothes, toiletries, photos, books, and shoes. Luckily she had little of that stuff but enough to have choices.

  Plus she could always go shopping as she had the money from the will and from selling the house. She studies money managment aa her mother was scatter brained and naieve. She once almost paid two thousand dollars for an alien. 

  Eight floors later Eun Hye arrived at her destination. "216...216...Ah! 216!" Lifting her hand Eun Hye gingerly knocked. The door was flung open revealing a boy with red hair. He smiled a box like smile at her. "Um..Annyeong haseyo. My name is Kim Eun Hye. I was told to come here and find some people named..." She glanced at her paper,"Kim Seokjin, Yoon Gi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jimim, Taehyung, and Jungkook." She said. "That's us! Your our little sister! Waaa! You are so cute! Im going to spoil you! Do you think that potatoes have feelings?" He rambled as he grabbed Eun Hye's arm and dragged  her into the house. She barely managed to kick off her shoes. 

  "Hyungs! Jimin, Jungkookie! Eun Hye is here and she's prettier than the pictures eomma showed us!" Red head called. Six other men entered the room. One had blonde hair another had grayish hair, two had brown hair though one had a darker brown, one had a greenish hair and one had black hair.

  "You are Kim Eun Hye?" The blonde asked. Eun Hye nodded. "I'm your oldest brother Jin, I'm 24, the one with gray hair is Yoon Gi but we call him Suga, he is 23, the one with light brown hair is Hoseok or J-hope, he is 22, the green haired one is Namjoon or Rapmonster, he is Hoseok's younger twin. Then there is Jimin, the black haires one and his twin Taehyung or V, both are 21. And finally there is Jungkook who will be 20 in September."

   'Great. All of them are adults.' Eun Hye thought. "Your names are familiar." She commented. "We are a boy group named Bts. We have been around for three years so mabye someone mentioned us or you saw a variety show with us on it." Jungkook suggested. 

  V led Eun Hye to a room for her to get unpacked. Eun Hye looked around the room the walls were pink with flowers and the bed was lace. "Great. I'm living with a boy group and my room is pink. Fun." Eun Hye groaned laying on the bed.