Jjang

How did I end up here?!

"Jin-oppa." Eun Hye said entering the kitchen. "Ne?" Jin asked, secretly fangirling over the fact that his cute dongseang had called him oppa. "Would you mind if I painted my walls?" She asked. "I don't see why not." Jin answered. Eun Hye burst into a large smile. "Then I'm heading out really quick!" She said before darting to the door. Before Jin could comment she was gone.

-----With ASTRO----

 Astro arrived at their new apartment building. "Aish!" Rocky said. "What?" MJ asked the boy. "Elevators down." Jin Jin clarified. Sanha quickly grabbed two bags and began walking up the stairs. To the 17th floor. The other members quickly followed the maknae, also grabbing bags.

 After many trips the sweaty members finally finished taking all belongs to their new apartment. “Ahh!” Moonbin exclaimed. “What's the matter?” Eun Woo asked concerned. “We need dinner.” Moonbin said. Everyone froze. That meant walking up and down the stairs. “Rock, paper, scissors!”

 Sanha lost. He grumbled and jokingly shook a fist at the others as he left. He began to run to the staircase. Only to crash into a smaller person.

 He glanced down to the figure sitting. “Ah! Miyan haeyo!” He said bowing. The person stood. It was a girl.

She was short, shorter than Bts-sunbaenim’s Jimin it looked. She had dark hair and brown eyes. She also looked like a mix of Bts-sunbaenim’s. Jin's face shape, Suga's complexion, J-hope’s nose, V’s smile, and Jungkook's eyes.

 Quite attractive, but she looked younger than him. “It's okay!” She laughed but in english. Sanha blanched. This pretty lady was a foreigner. There goes his shot at-wait what?

 “I'm Kim Eun Hye. I live in 316.” She introduced. “I'm Sanha from room 321.”  He said. Maybe she wasn't foreign. “Where are you headed?” He inquired. Only to mentally smack himself for sounding like a creep. “The department store then the convenience store.” Eun Hye said smiling at him. “Really? I was heading to get dinner for my hyungs and me.” Sanha said.

 “Then leher, go together.” Eun Hye offered. Sanha of course accepted.

 On their way to the convenience store Sanha learned she lived with her brothers, she didn't give a number, after her parents died and that he was a couple months older than her, both age 17 in Korean years.

 “I'll head off to the department store now.” Eun Hye said. “I'll go with you to help with bags.” Sanha offered his new friend. Eun Hye just shrugged.

 After Eun Hye bought her bags the duo walked over to the convinence store. “There is an art to convince store buying.” Eun Hye said with an Australian accent making her Korean sound weird. “You must grab the best looking food, but! It has to be cheap!” She said. “To catch this food you casually walk up to it as to not scare it. Then you pounce!” She said before quickly grabbing a snack and shuffling back over to him.

 She then proceeded to drop the snack as she had sweater paws. Sanha laughed gently and made his way to the ramen and grabbed many bags while Eun Ha grabbed lots Samgak Gimbap. The two met up and grabbed fourteen Grand Yogurts. They dumped the food on the counter and split the pay.

 “Waa! We got so much!” Eun Hye said as they walked back. Sanha felt bad she was carrying her stuff from the department store AND her half of convinence store food, but she obviously had the physical strength he lacked. “Yeah but it should last...maybe we should go together again next time.” Sanha said. “How about we hang out again soon?” Eun Hye asked. Sanha blushed a bit and nodded.

  Eun Hye gasped and set down her bags off to the side before  pulling out her phone. Sanha stopped and walked up to her. “How about we exchange numbers?” She asked. “Yeah! Here is my number.” Sanha said pulling our his phone.

 The two added each other to their contacts. “I'll call you The Beagle.” Eun Hye said typing on her phone, referring to his energy. Sanha huffed. “I'll add you as a cat then.” He said referencing her being indifferent yet playful. The two then made their way home.

Once they arrived at their floor the two parted ways. “See ya Sanha!” “Bye bye Eun Hye!”

 Eun Hye burst into the house holding the bags up saying “Jjang!!”