Step Forward

Of Sins And Senses

A/N= Hey guys, I know I haven't been updating at all but I do plan to continue the story, don't worry so yeah here is an update for you all.


''Since this is the first class of the year, I'll give you the time to get to know the person sitting beside you.'' The teacher began to speak as she noticed there wasn't long left in the class.

The silence in the classroom began to start getting filled by noises of chatter and whispers all around, everyone was beginning to talk to the person next to them except for the fourteenth individuals, who were still caught up in what they were feeling, seeing and thinking.

Hoseok glanced over at the girl sitting beside him, he could feel the weird feeling in his chest erupt even more as the red colour sparkled on her in front of his eyes. He didn't know what all this could mean and where this all was coming from since he had never experienced any of this but this was making him quite alert indeed. He figured that in order to know more, he had to get more information about her and who else to get more information than the girl herself? He looked at her just looking ahead and silently scoffed at her for not taking initiative in talking to him, who did this girl think she was to ignore him like this?

''Aren't you going to introduce yourself to me?'' Hoseok growled at her, giving her a scary glare but to his surprise, he saw the girl just staring ahead once again. ''Are you serious? Who the hell do you think you are?''

Hoseok was surprised, seeing her just look ahead as if she wasn't intimidated nor scared with his presence. The red colour on her body got even more stronger in his eyes, rage building up even more as he saw the girl had still not turned her head to his direction. Not even once did she look at him so did Hoseok finally meet someone that wasn't going to be intimidated by him?

''Have you gone freakin' deaf or something? Do you not hear me talking to you?'' Hoseok raised his voice at her, everyone looked at their direction with fear as they saw Hoseok had bursted in anger. ''I'M ING TALKING TO YOU! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST IGNORE ME LIKE THIS?!''

Mijoo was startled when she saw a hand slamming in front of her out of nowhere, looking up to see the red haired boy had stood up and was giving her the scariest glare she had ever seen. She could feel the weird feeling inside her chest and the vibrations around her ears to grow bigger, feeling extremely fearful for what she was looking at. She gulped her saliva, scared of him as if he was a bear growling and coming at her to hunt her down for her blood. 

''Hoseok calm down!'' Jungkook, who was sitting in front of him, stood up and pulled him slightly to bring him away from the scene.

''Can you ing believe her?!'' Hoseok could only see red in his eyes, feeling angry that he was disrespected like this.

The girls were both in shock and angry that Mijoo was being disrespected like this, they could understand why he would be angry yet this was no way to treat anyone like this. Before they could say anything to protect Mijoo, the teacher came in the middle to stop from things escalating further ahead.

''How dare you treat Mijoo like this?!'' The teacher came in the middle, taunting him for his behaviour.

''How dare me? How dare she not speak to me when I was speaking to her!?'' Hoseok argued back.

''If you and the other boys came here on time then you all would have known!'' The teacher was intimidated with Hoseok but tried not to show it. ''Mijoo is deaf, she can't hear a single thing!''

Hoseok immediately looked at Mijoo and started to feel sorry for reacting this way with her, the red colour he saw on her suddenly decreasing from his eyes yet some hues of the redness were still present. Out of all the incidents he could have lost his anger, this one was definitely the worst he thought and slightly bit his bottom lip but before he could say anything, the teacher beat him to it.

''Just leave this classroom this instant!'' The teacher didn't want him around the classroom at all. 

Hoseok scoffed at the teacher, grabbing hold of his backpack and swinging it behind one of his shoulder whilst carrying a baseball bat, resting it against the other. He gave all the students, looking at him, the teacher then at Mijoo his signature terrifying glare before making his way out of the classroom.

Mijoo gulped her saliva, not even knowing what she just experienced and what was up with the red haired boy but she didn't like any of it at all. She could feel the weird feeling in her chest and the vibration around her ears slowly dying down as it had reached the peak previously and even overwhelmed her when she looked over at Hoseok and saw him glaring at her. She looked ahead to see Yein, trying to poke her shoulder a few before leaning closer to her ear.

''What happened?'' Mijoo blinked her eyes at Yein, who proceeded to write something on her notebook.

\I don't know but don't worry too much about it/ Yein gave her a smile with a thumbs up.

Yein turned around and glanced at the black haired boy next to her, he had his arms crossed with a slightly angry look on his face. She could hear the weird teasing sound getting a bit louder but it was the sensation of vibrating and the weird emotion she was feeling that was making her quite overwhelm with everything once again. She felt like her goosebumps shot up in the air when she saw the black haired boy immediately glance at her, meeting his eyes with her.

\I'm Yein Jung!/ She showed him what she wrote on her notebook before writing something again. \What's your name?/

''Jeon Jungkook.'' He briefly replied with a sharp tone. ''What's with you?''

Yein blinked her eyes, not quite understanding what Jungkook had just asked her. \I don't understand, can you clarify please?/

Jungkook could see the green colour reflecting off her even more vibrant than it did before as well as the voices of laughter  and the weird emotion around his ears to get stronger. He felt a bit irritated with Yein's innocent question as if he wasn't clear enough with his simple question in the first place he thought, crossing his arms at her as he gave her a look, which Yein felt a bit scared to see as if it was a dog growling at her.

''Why do you need this notebook? Can't you speak already?'' Jungkook raised his eyebrow at her, showing her his atittude.

Yein gulped her saliva, feeling hurt with the question but the sensation on  got even more stronger which caused her to get back to reality. \I'm sorry but I'm mute. I can't speak./

Jungkook immediately got taken back with what he read, feeling regretful with his rude question hence sliding down his crossed arms. He could feel the green vibe he saw off her was now starting to die down in his eyes but the weird emotion around his ears were getting even more stronger.

''I'm sorry, I didn't know.'' Jungkook cleared his throat.

\It's fine!/ Yein gave him a smile.

Both Yein and Jungkook could feel the emotion around the ears get stronger with this simple positive interaction as well as Yein could feel the sensation of get even more stronger and Jungkook could see the green colour decreasing even more in his eyes even though there still were some hues of greenness in his eyes.

Myungeun was caught up with the weird vibe around her chest and the vibration of her visions, feeling fearful about why she was experiencing all this but the sound of someone clearing their throat interrupted her thoughts hence looking at the brown haired boy, who was looking at himself with a hand mirror. All she did was blink her eyes at the sight of him as she didn't know what to do, not wanting to interrupt him since he looked quite prideful with himself like a horse would look when it wins first place in horse racing.

''Aren't you going to ask for my name?'' The brown haired boy arrogantly asked as he admired what the mirror was reflecting.

''What's your name?'' Myungeun followed.

''The name's Jin!'' Jin replied without even looking at her. ''Son of the second richest businessman in South Korea but I'm definitely the most handsome guy in the world. You know everyone says I'm worldwide handsome.''

''Jin?'' Myungeun asked, not really paying attention to the other details Jin just told her.

Jin's attention went to the girl looking quite surprised with the name but it was the purple colour reflecting even more off her that made him slightly alarmed since this was the first time he had seen someone look like a vibrant colour. The weird vibe around his chest, alarming him along hence feeling a bit stunned with all this that was going on.

''It's a nice name, isn't it?'' Jin held his head high. ''The best name if you ask me!''

''My nickname is Jin.'' Myungeun informed him. ''My real name is Myungeun though.''

''Yeah yeah that's nice and all.'' Jin only wanted to talk about himself. ''How do you think I look today?''

''Sorry?'' Myungeun wasn't sure how to answer him.

''Do you think my hair is fine this colour or do you think I need to update my hair colour?'' Jin looked at himself with the hand mirror from various angles. ''What do you think?''

Myungeun gulped his saliva at him, unsure as to how to answer him when she couldn't even see what colour his hair even was but she felt like her fear was getting stronger as she felt her vision vibrating even more than it was before.

''So what do you think?'' Jin nudged his elbow at her, feeling irritated that she wasn't answering him. ''I know I know, I'm really handsome.''

''Huh?'' Myungeun got back to reality.

''I caught you staring at me, don't be shy about it. Lots of people do it!'' Jin smirked, looking even more conceited than he was. ''So what do you think about my hair? Different colour or keep it this way?''

''I....I-I'm colourblind, I can't see what colour you have right now.'' Myungeun confessed.

Jin's attention immediately went to her, feeling bad for her for a while as the purple colour vibrated less off her from his eyes and the weird vibe around his chest got stronger.

''I-I'm sorry to hear that.'' Jin cleared his throat, this time to cut off the awkward atmosphere before looking back at himself with the mirror. ''I guess I'll keep my brown locks then, I mean I do look extremely handsome right now anyway.''

''I guess you can.'' Myungeun nodded her head at him.

Jin glanced at her when he heard the comment, the purple colour vibrating even more less off her than before even though there still were purple hues in his eyes whilst the weird vibe around his chest was getting even more extreme that even Myungeun was feeling off the extreme vibe around her chest but the vibrations of her visions continued to be more extreme alongside.

Jimin was busy, looking around the classroom with the thoughts of who his next pickup was going to be once the classroom was over but some of his thoughts were occupied with the weird vibe coming off from his chest. His attention glanced over to the innocent looking girl, who was looking at him with the colour indigo reflecting off her in his eyes.

''Hello, my name is Kei!'' Kei introduced herself to the orange haired boy. ''What is your name?''

''Why hello there, Kei.'' Jimin smirked as he leaned towards her. ''Jimin Park's the name.''

Jimin immediately placed his hand on top of Kei's hand, which was on the desk which alarmed Kei but it wasn't only that which alarmed her. The weird vibe coming from her chest got stronger with the vibrations of her hands getting more powerful, feeling something quite different to his hand's touch which was very different to the normal rock hard texture she normally felt. She was shocked as she didn't know what this all meant or could indicate to her but this was the first time she could feel something different, something she couldn't put her mind to but knew it wasn't rock hard like usual.

Jimin immediately felt the weird vibe coming off from his chest definitely spiked higher than before once he rested his hand on top of hers yet the indigo colour that was reflecting off her started to faint off, the deep vibrancy getting weaker in his eyes. This was all nothing less but a mystery for Jimin since this was all definitely new for him, not even knowing things like this could exist.

''Jimin, I wish we could sit with each other.'' Jimin heard someone speak behind him, turning his attention to the person behind as he lifted his hand off Kei's.

''Don't be sad.'' Jimin grinned at the girl behind him. ''We'll spend some good time after class, just you wait.''

Kei glanced at the scene of Jimin flirting with the girl behind him as if it was a cow elevating their tail to a bull to attract a mate's attention but she noted that the vibrations of her hands were starting to lower down as well as the weird vibe coming from her chest. She felt all curious with all this, wanting to know answers to know all this was happening.

Sujeong's attention went to the purple haired boy sitting next to her when he heard his stomach growling. She felt the weird sensation on her chest and her tastebuds's vibrations become more dominant but her thoughts went to disgust when she saw sauces, like ketchup and mayonnaise, all around his mouth as if she was looking at a pig eat in his pigsty with traces of mud.

''You should use this!'' Sujeong gave him a few tissues from her bag. ''You have ketchup and mayonnaise all around your mouth.''

Taehyung looked at the girl holding a tissue in his hands but his attention was on the orange colour shining in his eyes with the weird sensation on his chest getting more in depth. How is all this happening? He wondered as he continued to just look at her with a blank facial expression but the staring stopped once Sujeong waved a tissue in front of his face.

''You should really clean yourself now.'' Sujeong gave it to him, wanting to see the traces of ketchup and mayo off his face already.

Taehyung grabbed the tissue and wiped his face before throwing it to the ground, which didn't go unnoticed by Sujeong.

''I think you should pick it up and throw it in the bin.'' Sujeong reminded, shocked that the purple haired guy didn't even have the basic knowledge that a child normally would already have.

Taehyung glanced at the girl with the orange colour reflecting even more stronger off her but proceeded to look away, not even following what she suggested which started to irritate Sujeong with his lack of manners but she took a deep breath, not wanting to lose her temper over something small. Sujeong grabbed the used tissue with another tissue in her hand and threw it both in the bin before walking back to sit down on her seat once again. Sujeong was surprised that she didn't even hear the guy thank her for what she did but she decided it was best to just ignore and not lose her temper, Sujeong was never the type to lose her anger over unnecessary things.

''Hi I'm Sujeong.'' Sujeong gave him her bright smile that often would work great with customers. ''What's your name?''

''I'm Taehyung.'' Taehyung replied. ''Anyway do you have any food on you?''

''Food?'' Sujeong asked, a bit stunned that the conversation went from introducing each other to food immediately.

''Yeah I'm really hungry and you would really help me out if you do.'' Taehyung whined, patting his growling stomach.

Sujeong looked through her bag and found a packet of chips she had, giving them to Taehyung who immediately snatched it off her hands and ate the whole thing by opening and lifting it high up in the air so the chips fell down in his mouth. Whilst this was going on, the orange colour reflecting off Sujeong was getting more dim but the weird sensation on his chest was going more deeper. Sujeong too felt the weird sensation on her chest and the vibrating tastebids to get more deeper which caused to think why this could all happen but she couldn't think of a single explanation for this.

Jiae sighed, glancing at everyone socialising with the person sitting next to them but her case was different. She looked at the silver haired guy sleeping with his head down on the desk, not even bothering to hide his loud snores like a goat lazily sleeping around. She felt it was strange for her to feel the weird sentiment around her chest to still be strong and her nose to be vibrating and crinkling for the first time. Her attention went to the teacher who stood in front of them with her eyes glaring at the sight of the silver haired boy sleeping.

''Hey hey wake up! You're not at your house!'' The teacher shook the grey haired boy's body and tapped loudly on the desk a few times. ''Get up right now!''

The grey haired boy, who was still in a sleepy mode, slightly raised his head before raising his body up to appear like he had gotten up.

''Sit against the chair now!'' The teacher ordered him, waiting for him to do what she ordered him to do.

It took a bit of a time but the grey haired boy eventually lifted his body and rested against the chair, making the teacher leave once he had done this.

''Hello there, I'm Jiae.'' The grey haired boy's attention went to his right. ''And your name is?''

His attention went to the fact that she was vibrating off the colour blue and the weird sentiment around his chest with the sweet singing tone occuring in his eardrums even more, feeling a bit confused with everything going on but he saw Jiae waving his hand at his face, bringing him back to reality.

''Hey what's your name?'' Jiae asked once again. ''You never said it.''

''Suga...'' Suga didn't feel bothered to speak much.

''Nice to meet you, Suga!'' Jiae smiled. ''Let's work hard and do well in our studies!''

Suga's face crinkled up once he heard the words ''work hard'', hating anything that would make him do any type of work in general but his focus once again went to the weird sentiment around his chest, sweet singing tone and the colour blue reflecting off Jiae all getting stronger than before. He couldn't be bothered to express his disagreement to Jiae's words and his eyes were starting to doze off again.

On the other hand, Jiae felt like the weird sentiment around her chest once again raised up with her nose vibrating and crinkling even more than before which made her more alarmed as she started to pay attention to these things since she had nothing else to do as Suga was already sleeping once again.

A bright shine shone towards Soojung for a quick second before she looked to the blonde haired boy sitting next to her. They were sitting next to the window so the sunlight properly reflected off the gold chain the guy was wearing. Her thoughts went off to the weird aura she was feeling around her chest as parts of her face started to vibrate and twitch, feeling quite alarmed that this was happening to her for the first time.

''It's great, isn't it?'' The blonde haired boy gave her a grin as he held his quite large gold chain. ''I got it specially made for me from America, it's a designer brand so it's obviously expensive you know.''

Soojung didn't exactly know what to do with the information she was informed with, not that she even cared about it in the first place but before she could move the conversation away from the blonde guy's gold chain, she was interrupted by him. 

''Isn't this cool too?'' He showed Soojung his gold phone case. ''It's made from real gold that was melted and it was imported from Dubai specially made for me once again.''

Namjoon's weird aura around his chest felt bigger as he continued to have a conversation with her but he was pretty alarmed yet liked how the colour yellow reflected off her even more in his eyes and it was like she was gold that he had acquired since he was sitting next to her.

Soojung didn't really like nor care about what was going on at the moment, she felt like as if she was with a greedy frog trying their hardest to acquire more space to live in than they deserve. ''I'm Soojung and you are?''

''The name's Namjoon!'' Namjoon replied. ''Son of the number one richest family in South Korea, you properly heard of us.''

Namjoon could see Soojung had a resting face expression on her face, scoffing at it as if he was to say that Soojung was jealous of his wealth like everyone else and was about to shove his richness in his face by bragging more about his wealth when the bell rang, which made everyone stand up as the class had finished.


After the business was finished for the day, the girls focused on cleaning the place and making sure everything was cleaned well. They decided to bring up a conversation as they worked alongside to make sure everything was done properly.

''Today was frustrating.'' Soojung commented, thinking about her interaction with Namjoon. ''I sat with a guy that wouldn't stop bragging about his wealth.''

''Yeah he seemed quite rich with what he was wearing.'' Kei nodded her head.

''He had lots of gold chains around his neck, quite surprising to see someone wear that many.'' Myungeun agreed.

''He wouldn't talk about anything else other than his money.'' Soojung didn't like that behaviour.

''I'm surprised, people can be that rich.'' Jiae blinked her eyes.

''I wonder how much money he has?'' Sujeong titled her head.

''Why don't you ask the guy?'' Soojung replied. ''He'll properly brag all about it.''

''The person I sat with, brags quite a lot too.'' Myungeun mentioned. ''But it wasn't about his money, it was about himself.''

''He's quite handsome I'll admit.'' Jiae confessed with a frown. ''But too conceited from what I heard from your conversation with him.''

''I'm surprised he carried a hand mirror.'' Kei spoke. ''I didn't know guys still carry stuff like that.''

''I wonder where people get so much arrogance from?'' Soojung shook her head.

''Maybe it's from the fact that he gets lots of attention.'' Sujeong suggested. ''I did notice lots of people staring at him especially girls.''

''The guy sat next to me had lots of attention from girls too.'' Kei briefly commented. 

''I've never seen a guy dye his hair that bright and orange as a colour too.'' Sujeong remembered how bright orange Jimin's hair was.

''He seems like a big time flirt.'' Jiae replied.

''I saw him flirting too.'' Myungeun agreed.

''He's strange like the others.'' Soojung cleaned the chair she noticed wasn't cleaned.

''The guy sitting next to me was very strange too.'' Sujeong mentioned as she placed some of the materials away. ''He didn't have basic manners.''

''I saw lots of sauces around his face.'' Myungeun had a disgust facial expression.

''He doesn't seem to clean after himself a lot.'' Kei assumed with what she saw.

''He sure likes to eat a lot too.'' Jiae remembered how Taehyung was eating so much.

''I've never seen anyone eat like him before.'' Soojung was surprised when she remembered observing Taehyung for a while.

''All the guy next to me did was sleep.'' Jiae whined. ''At least everyone spoke to their neighbour.''

''I'd swap anytime.'' Soojung replied. ''It's better than hearing someone go on and on about their wealth.''

''Me too.'' Myungeun agreed.

''Maybe he didn't get enough sleep or something?'' Kei thought, suggesting a reason why Suga could be this sleepy.

''He does snore loudly.'' Sujeong chuckled.

''Yein's neighbour was quite anti social.'' Jiae remembered what she saw. 

''Mijoo's neighbour is the one to watch out for.'' Soojung brought up Hoseok's antics in the classroom.

''I was surprised that someone would behave like that.'' Kei had her eyes wide open.

''I've never seen anyone become that angry in my life.'' Myungeun was a bit terrified.

''I don't think Mijoo is safe around that guy at all.'' Jiae shook her head at the thought of letting Mijoo sit next to Hoseok again.

''We should do something about it.'' Sujeong didn't want Mijoo around Hoseok nor did she want the other girls around him either. ''That man is dangerous.''

The group of girls were interrupted when they saw the cafe owner entering the cafe with Yein and Mijoo behind him. The girls looked like they were done, cleaning the front area of the entrance and walked in with the owner, who arrived right on time.

\Mr.Kang said he had some news for us/ Yein showed the girls after writing it on the notebook.

''I suggest everyone have a seat for this news.'' Mr.Kang announced.

Yein grabbed hold of Mijoo and made her sit on the chair, sitting next to her whereas all the other girls were already sat down.

''So what's the news?'' Soojung was curious as to what Mr.Kang had in mind.

''Tomorrow you're going to have a bunch of new staff join our business.'' Mr.Kang informed. 

''What?!'' The girls were shocked.

\We're going to have new workers/ Yein showed Mijoo what the news was about.

''What?!'' Mijoo was stunned with the news too, joining the girls in showing their surprised faces to Mr.Kang.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 6 and please do leave a comment telling me how you found this chapter.Thank you very much!


Thank you for everyone who upvoted,subscribed and commented!