New Employment

Of Sins And Senses

A/N= Haven't updated much fanfics at all to be honest plus don't even get that much comments to even be motivated now so yeah that's all I've been M.I.A for ages! Originally I was going to make the whole story have a lot more chapters and move at a pace that was normal and realistic but I think I will have shorter amounts of chapters and move the story in a very fast pace to just complete it!


Today was a bit different in terms of the business' day where the boss, Mr.Kang, was present amongst the cafe whilst the girls were working alongside him. Today wasn't a surprise as Mr.Kang informed the girls that the new employees were coming in which all of the girls wondered who they were and what type of skills could they bring into the cafe that could help them.

He watched his female employees do their work as expected, feeling proud and satisfied with how everything has been running in the business hence he had the same expectations, or higher, with the new employees he had hired and was going to make their presence today. Mr.Kang observed the place, looking at the positions and roles that the girls had taken so that could give him a better idea as to where he could place his new employees to work however he didn't think too much into it, considering he had trust the leader, Soojung, with all this. It was due to her standpoint and idea on how everything should be ran, that made everything work and gave his place the success it had today.

''Everything okay, Mr.Kang?'' Sujeong asked her boss with her usual friendly smile.

''You girls have done such a great job with everything!'' Mr. Kang smiled, taking a sip on his coffee. ''Thank you for doing such a great job!''

''We should be thankful to you for giving us a job!'' Sujeong smiled wider at the compliment.

''I hope my new employees will work as hard as you guys!'' Mr.Kang had been expecting them to arrive very soon now.

''If you don't mind me asking, who are the new employees you have hired?'' Sujeong was very curious with who she was going to be working alongside with since she's only been working with her friends but now it was a huge new change. ''On what basis did you decide to hire them?''

''I didn't really need any more employees but my friends wanted their children to be more responsible and adult-like so they requested me to give them a job here.'' Mr.Kang replied, recalling the incident of the conversation he had with his friends. ''I don't see why not considering I wanted to switch up the place and that's only possible if I have more employees.''

''We're going to have a switch up?'' Sujeong was alarmed with the new amount of changes of the business.

''Everything's right on track, Mr.Kang!'' Jiae unknowingly interrupted the conversation, smiling at both Sujeong and Mr.Kang with the information.

''Food's done!'' Soojung's voice yelled from the window, placing the order on the tray.

''Service!'' A customer yelled.

Mr.Kang watched Sujeong make her way towards the customer to serve him whereas Jiae went over to the kitchen to get the order so she could deliver to the customer who had ordered it. He was very impressed with how everything was running and how the girls were doing the best they can to work as hard as they could, his thoughts were interrupted by a phone call hence making him go outside to take his call.

 

''And get in there!'' His father threw him inside the limousine yet the sight of his friends already inside there had already surprised him.

''You guys!?'' Everything had happened so fast that the next thing he knew, the door was shut and the limousine had driven.

''I can't believe we're being forced into this, Hoseok!'' Jimin whined at the guy that had just been thrown inside the limousine.

''Guess our fathers really aren't going to take no for an answer.'' Jungkook grumbled, feeling frustrated with everything.

''No, this can't be happening!'' Suga felt like his worst nightmare was happening.

''We're going to be surrounded with people who are below us!'' Jin groaned, unable to believe that he had been treated, by thrown into the limousine, like the same way the rest of them had witnessed Hoseok being treated just a few minutes ago.

''So what's going on, right now?!'' Hoseok wasn't sure what was going on.

''My father ordered the driver to pick us all up so we can go to work together.'' Namjoon groaned. ''There really is no escape!''

''I don't even have my phone with me!'' Taehyung shrieked, not knowing how he was going to get any help.

''I got threatened, if I'm not on my best behaviour then I don't even get anything from my father for the whole year.'' Jimin covered his face with his hands, not knowing how he was going to cope. ''I might even get thrown out of the house if I lose this job!''

''I gotta bail out of this!'' Hoseok clenched his fists.

''No way!'' Namjoon shook his head. ''If you bail then we get punished for it!''

''Are you joking?!'' Hoseok couldn't believe what he was hearing.

''We got to get this over and done with!'' Namjoon nodded his head and looked at the others before he frowned when he saw someone doing something that was expected. ''Wake this jackass up!''

''WAKE UP!'' Jimin and Jin both yelled in each of Suga's ear, causing the guy to jump in fear.

''What the is your problem?! I'm trying to relax you know.'' Suga groaned, feeling extremely tired.

''Listen here and listen close!'' Namjoon demanded as he looked at everyone. ''We have to go through this so let's just get it over and done with, no one's bailing out and we're going to do the least amount of work that's it!''

''Don't......'' Before Jungkook could say something spiteful to comment on Namjoon's role of a leader, he stopped himself as he felt something.

Jungkook immediately looked outside, knowing that there was something out there that was making him feel this way like the same way he was feeling what he felt at the university. He was beginning to feel very alert, beginning to question himself again with why he was feeling all this and what the reason could be? His ears began to hear the wonderful laughter of voices once again, feeling the same weird emotion around his ears and now his chest was also feeling the same weird emotion. This was a deja-vu experience and far from a coincidence.

Namjoon was about to ask what Jungkook was going to say to him but what he was feeling had interrupted him, causing his focus to go from Jungkook to the sights of the window. It was that same troublesome feeling once again, the weird aura around his chest getting bigger and bigger whilst his eyes were looking around the place more and more. He was looking around to find something desperately but what could that even be?

Jin was staring at himself, fixing his hair with the hand mirror in his hand but it was like something in his brain was instructing him to be alert. He immediately placed his hand mirror down and looked out towards the window, focusing on finding what was making him become like this? The weird vibe around his chest that was vibrating wasn't helping him either, feeling that it was getting stronger than before.

Jimin felt like he was being hypnotized, his hands were placed against the window and his head close against the window, looking at the places the limousine had just driven past. His eyes began to be wider and the weird sense around his chest getting stronger. He,too, joined his friends on quietly looking at the sights to discover where they were being taken, maybe a clue as to what he was feeling.

Taehyung felt like something or someone was whispering in his ear, causing him to look at his friends who were looking out at the window. He looked out to see what was going on and saw nothing interesting but before he was about to just lay back on his seat, he felt a weird sensation around his chest to grow. His eyes were beginning to look around as his ears felt like someone was calling for his attention, this definitely made the guy stop and just look outside, doing nothing else.

Hoseok could feel like something was up, especially with how the weird feeling around his chest was back again. Something was not right but he had no idea or a single clue as to what all this could imply or relate to him in this case. His eyesight was pulled while his brain was telling him to be alert and look out of the window, following his friends on observing the area with full attention and focus.

Suga was about to rest his eyes and sleep as he found the place to be more quieter than usual however he felt like he suddenly got a jolt of energy as his body forced himself to sit straight and the weird sentiment around his chest started to overwhelm him once again and the sweet singing tone was staring to getting louder in his eardrums. This had all happened twice before so now a third chance of this happening, definitely meant something for sure. This was not something to ignore.

The boys looked at the surroundings the car was passing by them, the streets seemed unfamiliar and nothing they were looking at seemed like they had ever seen before. Was this a new part of the city they've never noticed or was it more of the fact that they didn't come to this part before? They were starting to become more shocked when they felt something inside them other than the weird sensation around that each individual felt, it was more like something felt awfully familiar to them but they couldn't figure out what that semeed to be? Before they could think too much, the limousine immediately halted and the boys could feel their body reacting even more stronger.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

''Ready, boys?'' They heard a voice from the other side of the limousine, calling for their attention.

 

The girls were all inside the kitchen, preparing orders for the customers and were too busy, focusing on the area the leader had assigned them to work on. They weren't sure when the new recruits were arriving but they figured that once they were here, their leader could get off one of the position to show the recruits how everything goes around here.

''We're on track everyone!'' Sujeong informed them, looking at the few orders left to serve.

''None of the customers seem to be waiting that long either.'' Myungeun was happy with the group's efforts.

''Yein, how are the drinks coming for table 14?'' Soojung questioned, fixing the saucers on the tray.

\They're almost done!/ Yein smiled, showing the girls a thumbs up afterwards showing what she wrote on her notebook.

''Remember extra chocolate sprinkles on one of the cappuccinos okay?'' Soojung reminded Yein about the adjustment on one of the drinks.

Yein took her notebook and was writing her answer when she immediately paused, she could feel a familiar feeling that was coming back to her once again. She was starting to be alarmed about what her body was feeling, what is it that is making her feel this again and again? Laughter echoed in and weird emotions occured once again around her ears whilst the same weird emotion was getting stronger in her chest. She wrapped her arms around her notebook, hugging it close to her chest as she started to think about what could it exactly be that made her feel all this?

Soojung noticed that Yein wasn't giving her an answer hence turning around to call her name but before she could, her body started to make her feel cautious when she felt that same weird aura around her chest pounding louder and louder, there it was again that strange feeling that there was no explanation as to what or why it was happening to her for? Before any of her association with the university, she had never felt this, not even once so what was making her feel all this? Was it something in the university that made her feel this way or was it something more?

Myungeun was about to get out of the kitchen to go check up on the customers when she stopped herself from taking another step from leaving, this weird vibe around her chest was getting stronger and stronger for her and she was starting to become self conscious about herself. She was already colourblind so now was there a chest problem awaiting for her? Was her health getting worst? What was going on?! So many questions and not even one answer she could even think of.

Kei stared at the fresh batch that she just placed on the table, she was too distracted by the weird sense around her chest to even focus on working on the batch. She placed her hand against her chest, trying to feel the sense but for now, it felt like a heartbeat racing faster. Was this her sense she was feeling or was it just her heartbeat? Was she overthinking all this?

Sujeong immediately turned around when she felt a swift of air go past her ear as if someone just whispered something in it before running off. Her head turned around for a bit before she figured maybe it was just her imagination yet the weird sensation she was feeling once again in her chest was not her imagination at all. She wanted an explanation as to why all this was happening especially now that she had felt this a couple of times, no way could this be a dream or something she was day dreaming about.

Mijoo jolted her head up from the pan she was focusing on, her hand immediately turning the gas off before she walked over to the kitchen door. She didn't know what it was but something was telling her to go outside as if this weird feeling around her chest was guiding her to come out of the kitchen. Every foot step closer was making the weird feeling around her chest to grow bigger, there was definitely something out there that her intuition was telling her about.

Jiae pushed through the kitchen door, observing the cafe area that looked like everything was taken care of. She was satisfied, seeing everything was under control but that didn't mean she couldn't go up to her customers to see if they would like anything or if she could do anything to make their experience even more better but before she could walk ahead to her customers, she felt the weird sentiment around her chest and the sweet singing tone in her eardrums to start once again. There it was again with all that, what the hell is this?! She wondered if she was going crazy but before she could think too much, her body got pushed aside from someone to which she looked up and saw Mijoo walking past her.

''Mijoo where are you go.....'' Before Jiae could finish her sentence, another surprise hit her instead.

''Welcome to your first job, boys!'' The door was opened.

''YOU?!'' All 14 voices yelled as they looked at each other.

All of them stood at the entrance and their eyes appeared wide open when they noticed familiar faces that were present in the cafe. Each boy got a look at the girls, surprised to know that they were going to see them not only in university but now outside of university. Each boy was stood opposite their seatmate by coincidence, it was as if what ever they felt before the cafe arrival, it now doubled. Each of them could see a fade colour vibrating off the girls, which made them appear alert as this was happening all over again. Each girl could see just how different each boy was and the animal they associated each guy with at the initial start, it was starting to appear that way once again.

Hoseok stood at the far left, his arms crossed as he leaned back against the tall glass window with his eyes quickly looking around the place before it shot straight at the deaf girl he sat down earlier. Although he regretted yelling at her and showcasing his anger at her, he was never going to apologise for it. No chance at all, he scoffed as the red colour was vibrating in a strong red colour once he acknowledge that thought of not apologising for his behaviour.

Mijoo could see the angry guy looking at her with scary glares once again, the growling blood hungry bear was once again back and she felt frightened to be a target of someone so intimidating. Just standing opposite him was making her quite intimidated so how was she going to work near him, it was already worse that she had to seat next to the guy during university but now to work and spend more time with him? Today really was the worst day for her, there wasn't anything even comparable to this day for sure.

Taehyung was the second one in line and he just stood like he normally did, he first noticed Sujeong vibrating in quite a strong orange colour but then his attention went around to the lovely smell and the food and drinks he saw the customers were enjoying. His mouth started to get watery as if his sin was kicking him to start, heck there even was a huge display counter full of cakes that consisted of different flavours and tastes that he couldn't wait to devour in.

Sujeong could see the greedy guy's mouth getting watery and the way his face light up once he looked around and saw food. She knew he was greedy but now she was sure that he was a gluttonous pig that just couldn't do anything other than eat. How was he going to work in a place where food and drinks are not meant to be consumed but to be served for people who pay for the food and service? She was already getting pretty doubtful about employing all of the seven guys but he was definitely the one that she seemed totally opposed to.

Namjoon stood tall and proud, it was clear to see that he was the leader but that wasn't the only thing that he seemed gratified over. He placed his hand over his gold chain and adjusted it a little, sunlight shining on it once again which caused the girl standing opposite him to not showcase a single expression, there was just no change in her ''resting face''. The yellow colour reflecting even more off her once he was dissatisfied with her unfazed facial expression over his riches.

Soojung could feel herself scoff at how the tallest guy, standing opposite her, was not trying to be discreet when showing off that gold chain he wore. It was obvious what he was doing and he couldn't have been more smug on how he adjusted it a bit so sunlight could grasp on it and it could reflect off his chain, she wasn't stupid to not see what he was trying to do. It was just so typical to see him behave like a greedy frog once again, can this guy ever not be obnoxious for once?

Jungkook looked around the place then at his friends, who were all standing next to other another. He wouldn't lie when he felt a little happy that he was in the middle out of all of them standing, for once he was not envious of anything as he felt the spotlight was on him. His eyes glanced ahead to see the mute girl he sat next to earlier in the day, the green colour appearing quite strong as he looked at her. He didn't know what it was but it felt like he was envious of her, whether he knew what it was about or not.

Yein innocently tilted her head and blinked her eyes when she saw the guy, not looking angry for once, he just seemed like a calm guy who didn't seem that bad now that she seen him in a neutral facial expression but when his eyes met hers, it changed back into the normal frownish expression she had mainly seen him in. The calm dog was now growling at her once again, she was hesistant of him once again.

Suga groaned, already feeling tired as his posture slouched and his eyes were half-opened. Just the thought of working was making him grunt in frustration and he was dreading every second he was currently experiencing, hoping the time would speed up immediately so he could get out as soon as he could. He lazily looked ahead and saw the girl he was sat next to before in university, the blue colour appearing more prominent the more he stared at her, causing his eyes to flash wide open for a quick second as he was finding this whole ordeal quite weird.

Jiae observed her previous seatmate and knew that he was one heck of a lazy guy but to see him not even bothering to stand up properly or even open his eyes fully, made her frown at his inactive and dull lifestyle. Is he that dispirited to not even bother opening his eyes? If he was like this, doing nothing then how would he be able to work here? She wondered, seeing the lazy goat idling around in front of her but she decided that maybe this job and her energetic and active attitude can change him. If there was one thing Jiae hated, it was laziness!

Jimin was looking around the restaurant, trying to see if there was anyone that appealed to him or looked interesting enough to try for his unsatisfied needs that were desperate for another round of intimacy and to his delight, he did find some that weren't bad enough to use. His focus went back to the line of the seven girls all standing opposite him and his friends, he checked some of the girls out and he was so far impressed but to his surprise, the girl, standing opposite to him, was watching him and he could see the indigo colour shine brightly on her. Was she checking him out? Well he didn't know the answer but as she's staring at him, he might as well strike her with some charm. He grinned at her, biting his bottom lip before he winked at her.

Kei had been watching the lustful guy looking pretty mischievous with the way he was looking around the customers before his eyes went towards her friends, who were standing opposite her. She could see the flirtatious cow, trying to attract the others, become more visible from his behaviour but she felt a little nervous once she saw his eyes had met hers and it didn't seem fade away as he continued to stare at her. She wasn't exactly sure what to think about him observing her but her eyes immediately shot wide open once she saw him winking at her. All she could think about was the fact that he was definitely trouble, way more than his friends althought they weren't off the trouble list either.

Jin hissed, feeling annoyed that he was at the end of the line and away from the customers, who he thought were missing the opportunity to see his handsome good looks but he decided not to frown too much as it might ruin his youthful appearance. He took out his mirror to make sure his face still looked great, flashing his teeth at his appearance once he saw that he looked amazing like always but his attention went to the corner of his mirror where he could see a strong vibrating purple colour. He slowly placed his mirror down and saw the girl, who he knew was colourblind, staring at him which caused him to feel egotistical as he assumed she properly was staring at his attractive face and that made him smirk with pride.

Myungeun saw the prideful horse take out his mirror and his face as he moved his face around, trying to see every angle of his face and making sure that he looked perfect in every way. How could someone be this into themselves? She thought to herself as she started to detest how he couldn't go on without having to admire himself and if he spends most of his time looking at himself then how would he work at all? Hiring all of them, especially him, seemed like a very bad idea.

''Oh great so you all know each other already?'' Mr.Kang smiled brightly. ''That saves me time to introduce all fourteen of you to one another, I must say we are definitely looking good on the staff numbers now.''

''I didn't know you all worked here?'' Namjoon asked, surprised to see that his seatmate was now also his coworker.

''And I didn't know you all were the new employees.'' If Soojung could frown, she would frown at the disappointment that they were the new employees.

Taehyung looked at the desserts over at the cake display fridge, feeling his mouth was already getting watery when he continued to see the many different colours and designs of the abundance amounts of cakes, cookies and many other pastries and confectionaries, if he could describe one place as heaven then this would be his answer. He could feel his heart getting excited and his mouth getting more watery as he imagined himself to devour and consume all of the desserts and how the different types of tastes would be exploding his mouth which made him decide that he had got to get his hands on it even if it was a taste, he had to eat those beautiful pieces of delights.

Sujeong could see the greedy boy eyeing the desserts and it was a matter of a quick second before he made his move to consume them but she couldn't let him do whatever he desired to do. He could do whatever he wanted anywhere else whether it's his house, the streets or even the university but not here, she wasn't going to let this pig affect the business everyone had worked so hard for it to reach the popularity they had received hence making her to hold his wrist immediately.

Taehyung was about to make his way towards the desserts as his desire to eat was getting crazier than before hence raising his right foot but before he could place it down and become a footstep closer to the desserts, he was alarmed when he saw the girl he was sat next to earlier at the university to suddenly grab hold of his wrist as if he was some sort of child. 

Both the girls and the boys all looked at the left side, towards the end to see Sujeong holding Taehyung's wrist out of nowhere but all of them were confused as to why she had done so. Whereas for Sujeong and Taehyung, they could feel something happening through this physical contact, the tingles in their hand and wrist respectively, were not small. It was kinda startling them that the tingles were vibrating at a strong and populous manner all over the connected body part. This caused Sujeong to immediately let go and look at her hand while Taehyung looked at his wrist for a quick second, both of them finding the recent interaction very strange however Taehyung immediately frowned as Sujeong, who had dared stopped him.

''What's your problem?'' Taehyung raised his eyebrow, giving her a look.

Sujeong looked back at him, ignoring her attention to her hand, and saw that he was not pleased by what she just did. ''The introduction hasn't happened yet but you seem eager to go somewhere you aren't allowed.''

''What do you mean somewhere I'm not allowed?'' Taehyung glared at her, seeing her smile widely at him made him feel irritated.

Namjoon could tell that Taehyung was about to make his way towards the desserts and mess this up for all of them, something he was not ready nor willing to let him do at all. He was willing to do whatever he had to do to get access to his wealth, whether he was happy doing so or not. He also did not wanted to be embarrassed by Taehyung's pig-like manners even though he knew Taehyung had no control over.

''I'm so sorry for my friend over here.'' Namjoon faked the largest smile he could as he wrapped his arm around Taehyung, his hand resting on the shoulder, gripping it tightly. ''He has a thing for being wonderlust over new environments, don't mind him! He means no harm!''

''But Namjoon---'' Taehyung was interrupted before he could even finish his sentence.

''Taehyung!'' Namjoon sternly muttered his name quietly, glaring at him to keep quiet.

''Are we done now?'' Suga yawned, wanting to go home.

''Done? Of course not, we've just started!'' Mr.Kang chuckled, not realising that Suga wasn't joking at all. ''As we have a few customers left before we close, why don't you girls teach the guys how we clean things up and set them when closing the restaurant.''

The girls were definitely cautious of their partner, none of them had faith on their partner at all. Soojung was suspicious of why all of the guys were working here especially considering all of them, especially Namjoon, were very wealthy and had no need to be working in these jobs for money.

''I'll handle everything here so you all can go back in the kitchen and show them around!'' Mr.Kang smiled, gesturing them to go to the kitchen. ''Soojung, since you're the leader, I expect you to make sure they all know their way around here by the time they're done with training!''

*Great, just great!* This was the first time her resting face was reflecting how she felt, but as much as she did not wanted to be near these guys, she walked over to the kitchen to show them around and hopefully to get over this introduction as fast as they could.

All fourteen of them walked inside the kitchen, looking around the decent size of the place and it managed to fit all fourteen of them just about. The guys eyed around the place but they obviously had seen rooms even bigger than this, this place was making them feel a little claustrophobic.

''Okay so here is the kitchen and that window over there is where we place once we manage to complete the orders.'' Soojung started to give them a tour around the place, introducting each area of the place.

''This place is so small!'' Jin complained, making sure to not be around the kitchen surfaces so his clothes wouldn't be dirty.

''Yeah how will we all work in here?!'' Jimin was shaking his head, not liking the idea.

''Is there any food in here?'' Taehyung's head jolted up, looking around the place to see if there was.

''Where's the bathroom?'' Jungkook asked, crossing his arms.

''I'm getting so tired, can we just give it a rest and go home now?!'' Suga whined, leaning against the wall to just stand.

Soojung was definitely starting to get annoyed with how noisy they all were and they were not even listening to her at all, making this seem so pointless for her to even do yet she did not wanted to disappoint her boss at all. ''Can you guys just listen to me for ten minutes? Just ten minutes!''

''As the leaders, let's just get down to business!'' Namjoon stood in front of Soojung.

''Business?'' Soojung did not understand what Namjoon was trying to say at all.

''We don't want to be here at all and well you guys don't really need us either so why don't we both do each other a favour, we come here for our ''shifts'' but we do nothing so you guys don't have to worry about us messing up your business while we don't have to do anything.'' Namjoon offered the plan, smirking at the smart idea he came up with.

''Namjoon's right!'' The rest of them agreed with the plan, especially Suga who surprisingly jolted up and nodded his head as if he had gotten a rush of energy out of nowhere.

''If you don't want to be here then all of you can leave!'' Soojung crossed her arms. ''Why apply and waste our boss' time?''

''We didn't apply, we got forced into this!'' Namjoon defended. ''Look, all of our dads wanted us to get a job and try our hand in earning our own cash and if we didn't agree then we wouldn't have access to our money and I don't know about them but I definitely need all of my money so we had to come here for this job they set us up with.''

''I was definitely wondering why the son of the most richest family was here.'' Soojung scoffed, rolling her eyes along to the typical reason.

''So do we have a deal?'' Namjoon held his hand in front, expecting a hand shake from Soojung.

''No we don't!'' Soojung could see all of the guys all surprised with her decision.

''But why not?!'' They all shrieked at her.

''I'm not going to lie to my boss just so you guys could get your money and do whatever you want! You guys may not care about this business or this job but we do. Whether you do something here or not, I don't care but I'm not going to lie to him and say you guys are good when clearly you guys aren't at all.'' Soojung defended her decision. ''Besides it's not our problem that you all have to work so you could spend father's money!''

''Listen here, I don't have a lot of patience----'' Hoseok was already getting quite angry.

''Hoseok, Hoseok, let me handle it!'' Namjoon immediately turned around and stood in front of him to make sure he doesn't walk towards them and his anger ruining everything for them. ''Alright alright alright, what do you guys want for you to agree? How much money do you guys each want so we can get this deal done?''

''Yeah each of us will contribute to each one of you so you're happy and we're happy!'' Jungkook frowned, wanting to appear like a leader to them hence stating the obvious.

''Do you guys all think you guys can just throw your money at us and we're just agree blindly?'' Soojung scoffed, feeling insulted at the fact that they think all of the girls could be easily bought or persuaded with it. ''Look I don't care whether you guys do anything or not nor do I care about any money you guys throw at our way but I'm going to update my boss and give him honest feedback on how each one of you work! I'm not going to let our years of integrity and dedication be bought out like this!''

''Is she ing serious, Namjoon?!'' Hoseok could feel his blood boil. ''Look here, you! You're going to listen and agree to Namjoon's plan or else things will get much worse for all of you!''

Soojung was definitely intimidated but thank God her facial expression was stuck on a resting face mode since it did not reflect any fear in her face at all but the guys didn't know that hence becoming quite surprised that Soojung was not, at all, scared at Hoseok's rage and this was the first person to be so brave against him.

''Do...whaever...you...want!'' Soojung told him with a slow yet stern voice.

Before things could escalate into God knows what, luckily Mr.Kang entered the kitchen and all of them immediately acted like nothing had happened.

''So did Soojung explain how things are done and where's where in the kitchen properly to you all?'' Mr.Kang smiled at the guys.

''Well.....'' Namjoon was definitely not going to back down. ''I don't think we are too sure, maybe she didn't explain it properly or perhaps she doesn't want to?''

''Really, Soojung?'' Mr.Kang looked at her.

Soojung saw Namjoon smirking at her, liking how Mr.Kang had heard something negative about her and he could tell she was definitely offended by the lie he had just made to make her look so bad. She already disliked the guy but now he was definitely making her feel hatred for him in just a matter of few seconds. She could not believe the audacity he had to lie about her to make her boss look at her in a different way.

''No, that wasn't----'' Before Soojung could even defend herself, Namjoon interrupted.

''Sorry if we mean any trouble, Mr.Kang! It's just that we don't want to disappoint you or our dads, that's all but if it's too much trouble then it's fine, we don't need explaining.'' Namjoon acted innocent.

''Yeah, we don't want to be a bother.'' Suga was already looking tired but he slouched his posture to look like he was looking down.

''No it's fine, I'll go through everything with you again so you guys have a clearer idea whereas for the girls, please go outside and manage the restaurant and bakery area!'' Mr.Kang ordered, making the girls to walk outside.

As the girls were walking outside, Soojung turned around to look at the guys, especially Namjoon, who was definitely enjoying what he was doing. Myungeun held her hand and pulled her to go outside, knowing that Soojung was angry but now was not the time to handle things.

''I can't believe that manipulative liar!'' Soojung wanted to kill him for lying so shamelessly like that. ''Who the hell does he think he is?!''

''Not now!'' Sujeong knew Soojung was right but she didn't wanted the customers to not be uncomfortable or alarmed with Soojung, the fact that she had a resting face was already not helping her case.

Soojung turned around when she felt someone touching her shoulder, seeing Yein stand there with something written. \Though I do understand what he has said was wrong, we do have to understand his situation and why he may choose to do that!/

''Understand that all of them don't want to work and are only here so they could get father's money like a little spoilt brat?!'' Soojung whispered, shaking her head at Yein for being too thoughtful and kind at times like this espeically when the other person doesn't deserve it.

Mijoo was already updated on the situation based on Yein writing earlier about everything, which made her stand next to Soojung and rub her back to calm her down. ''Soojung, we have to forgive him! Yes he lied but he is our coworker and we all have to be nice and get along!''

''Sometimes the two of you are too nice.'' Soojung sighed.

\We can all be nice to one another, let's welcome our new coworkers properly next time!/ Yein eye-smiled.

Mijoo could tell what Soojung said via reading her lips hence making her to chuckle. ''It may take some time to get along but no worries, we all will get along sooner or later!''

Soojung shook her head at the two of them for being too positive and optimistic at times before making her way towards the bakery area.

 

''So are we familiar with everything now, boys?'' Mr.Kang asked after giving them a full tour of everything.

The boys weren't really paying attention in all honesty but Namjoon smiled at him. ''I believe so, Mr.Kang and if not then I'm sure Soojung will help us, she wouldn't disappoint you the next time in doing so.''

''Are we finished for the day?'' Suga asked, feeling quite burnt out as this is the longest he had ever stood up.

''Almost but let's go back to the front, follow me boys!'' Mr.Kang gestured.

The boys and Mr.Kang saw that all of the customers were already gone and the girls had seemed to already clean up the place, only a few arrangements and tidying up left to do before the restaurant was clean.

''Wow everyone, I'm impressed! I was just in there with the boys for no more than 15 minutes and you girls have already cleaned up!'' Soojung wished she could show the smug facial expression to Namjoon but she was pretty content to see the guy was not pleased with the compliment she and the others had received. ''Great work, ladies!''

''I'm sure it isn't a big deal.'' Jungkook silently commented, undermining their hard work.

''Once the guys work along with you, I can see all of us closing the restaurant area, the bakery and the kitchen all at the same time! This is going to be great for all of us!'' Mr.Kang was definitely excited to see the two groups work together yet unaware that majority of the young adults had not felt the same excitement as he did. ''Anyway I want all of you to sit down so why don't you all grab any seat!''

All of them sat down and looked at Mr.Kang, curious as to what he had to say to them. Soojung made sure to sit away from Namjoon, she did not want to spoil her mood, dealing with him again.

''I think a proper introduction from everyone would be a great start for all of us to work together.'' Mr.Kang didn't notice that not everyone had faced the same excitement. ''I'll go first! I'm the boss here and while I may not be here a good amount of the time, I still get updates from the next in charge Soojung plus I do visit the place at times so I expect everyone to be on their best behaviour and to work hard! Now it's Soojung's turn!''

Soojung was not in a mood to be in the spotlight like this but the quicker she was done, the faster she did not have to do this. ''I'm Soojung! I'm the in charge whenever Mr.Kang isn't around and I mainly look after the kitchen, making sure everything is up to the best standard we can provide and to make sure all of the staff are working perfectly, which I definitely aim to do with each and every one of you!''

All of the guys saw Soojung was looking at each of them for a quick second but her focus stayed on Namjoon, who started to slightly frown at her. She was definitely a tough cookie to crack and the first one to go against him and his money like this. Namjoon let out the smallest scoff out of his mouth as he knew he had to come up with something to make her pay for not only his plan refusal but for the embarrassment he had to deal with in front of s and also hers.

''Hello everyone, my name is Jiae!'' Jiae spoke in a very enthusiastic manner, reflecting her happy-go-lucky personality and giving the guys a hand wave. ''My main duties consist of dealing with the customers in the restaurant and making sure all of the restaurant is clean and tidy but I like to help around anywhere anyone needs help so please don't hesistate to ask! I'm in charge of the cleaning duties so let's all work hard and do a great job as a new team!''

All of the boys immediately had a funny face after hearing Jiae's last sentence, they did not wanted to work hard and definitely did not wanted to be here. This was going to be a long, long, long, work of hell if there really was no way of convincing Soojung of not making them work.

\My name is Yein! I like to be in charge of drinks most of the time but I don't mind helping everyone else here and there at the other areas!/ Yein smiled at the guys before writing something quickly on her notebook. \Welcome to the business and I hope we can all do well together!/

''My name is Myungeun. I'm often around the restaurant area, taking orders and delivering it to them.'' Myungeun said. ''Welcome to the business once again!''

Yein turned around to Mijoo and showed her the writing on the notebook. \It's your turn to introduce yourself./

''My name is Mijoo, I'm mainly around the kitchen and helping out with the desserts preparations and assisting others with any help they do need.'' Mijoo informed them. ''Anyway things may be hard to learn at first but don't worry we can all help one another and do a great job!''

''My name is Kei and I'm mainly in charge of making the batches of the orders and sometimes I help out with decorating the desserts with the others.'' Kei told them. ''I think with all fourteen of us working together now, everyone will be good help to one another and we can turn the success of this business to new heights!''

''My name is Sujeong and I also help around with customers, their orders and to make sure everyone is happy with the restaurant experience like Jiae and Myungeun does!'' Sujeong smiled. ''While today was a just the introduction, I think tomorrow will be a great start for all of us to work with and learn from each other so we can understand our strengths and weaknesses as a team.''

''Wait what?'' Suga's narrow eyes went a little wider than before. ''Tomorrow is the start? Aren't we all working now?''

''This isn't work, this is just the introduction day!'' Mr.Kang laughed. ''Tomorrow will be the start of your work days!''

''Oh man, it's already a drag and now it will be even more of a drag from tomorrow.'' Suga silently muttered under his breath, dreading about tomorrow and working even more.

''Anyway thank you for your introduction ladies.'' Mr.Kang clapped his hands before turning his attention to the guys. ''Let's hear your introduction now, boys.''

All of them just looked at him, none of them really wanted to introduce themselves and just wanted to go home. They were already bored and not really listening to the girls when they were introducing themselves so they weren't really sure what to say.

''Come on, don't be shy. So who wants to go first and introduce themselves?'' Mr.Kang questioned. ''Who wants to be the first one to be in the spotlight, who's the most confident one out of all of you?''

''Spotlight!?'' Jin blurted out, feeling smug that now the spotlight could be on him.

''Jin's great with these things, let him do it!'' Hoseok grumbled and even if he did look annoyed like he usually does, he was definitely not as he was in no mood to stand out and say some chit chats like all of the girls already did.

''Well I do have a talent for these kind of things, you see being in the spotlight has always been a speciality of mine!'' Jin bragged about himself as he stood up and had his head held up high. ''As you can all see I am so handsome, things like this just naturally happen to me!''

''Tsk don't act like you're the most handsome guy, you're nothing compared to me!'' Jungkook argued, glaring at Jin who started to glare back.

''Don't talk, little one! You're nothing compared to me!'' Jin scoffed.

Mr.Kang was taken back at the petty argument he was seeing, that happened out of nowhere but he did not wanted to waste any more time. ''Okay okay before things get more heated, please tell us your name!''

''Oh of course! Besides ladies, you might want to open up your ears to remember it so listen well!'' Jin pushed his locks back with his hand before looking even more smug. ''I'm Jin! The world's most handsome guy and of course the son of the second richest family in South Korea! I'm pretty sure I know what all of you ladies are thinking, I'm too handsome to be human isn't it? Of course you girls are and I---''

''Thank you for your introduction, Jin! That was a...er...quite a good start I'll say.'' Mr.Kang cleared his throat, already feeling tired to hear any more of Jin bragging about himself.

''I definitely did the best introduction so it would be a lie if you didn't say it was a good start? Actually why even good when it was the best?'' Jin scoffed, looking even more cocky than he originally was.

''Well I think it's my turn next!'' Jungkook was definitely envious of all the attention going to Jin, he wanted to show them that he was even better than Jin. ''My name is Jungkook, the most popular and handsome guy instead of---''

''You wish, fool!'' Jin rolled his eyes, feeling amused that Jungkook even dared to say that. ''You really think you, the third richest one, is better than me?''

''You ain't , Jin!'' Jungkook growled.

''Language!'' Mr.Kang stopped the two from arguing any further. ''Alright I think that's enough introduction from both of you, thank you so now whose next?''

Mr.Kang looked at the five remaining guys and saw four of the guys all point at Namjoon, who was unaware until he looked back and saw them, giving each of them a glare for putting him up like this.

''Why me?!'' Namjoon clenched his teeth at them.

''The leader should go first!'' Taehyung replied.

''He's not the leader!'' Jungkook scoffed.

''Well he may be a leader but not the best like I am!'' Jin got out his hand mirror to look at his reflection.

''I'm going to break that thing!'' Jungkook frowned.

''Touch it and you're the thing that I will get my guards to break, Jungkook!'' Jin hissed.

''Alright alright, enough!'' Mr.Kang was not pleased with the guys. ''Can we just have a quick introduction from the rest without any arguing please!''

''Alright fine, I'll go next!'' Namjoon groaned. ''I'm Namjoon, the leader of the group! The guy with the silver hair is Suga. The guy with the red hair is Hoseok, the guy with the purple hair is Taehyung and the guy with the orange hair is Jimin! There that's all of us!''

''Are we done now?'' Suga impatiently asked.

''I was hoping for more of a deeper introduction than just the names and I would have preferred all of you to each introduce yourselves instead.'' Mr.Kang sighed, not hiding his disappointment.

''Ladies if you all want a better one to one introduction then I'm always here!'' Jimin winked at the girls, who all had their eyes wide open afterwards.

''I mean I would love to help you all but I think my handsome face would be too much of a distraction for you all isn't it?'' Jin slightly chuckled.

''Introduction done so we can go now right?'' Hoseok stood up, already irritated that so much time had already been wasted in futile things.

''Well I guess if...'' Mr.Kang stopped talking as he was taken back how Hoseok was already making his way to the door.

''Finally free!'' Suga walked after Hoseok.

''Wait up!'' The rest of the guys all walked after the duo.

Both the girls and Mr.Kang were taken back at how rude the guys were and how they had no consideration or respect for each other and for the rest of them as well. They all blinked their eyes as they watched the guys immediately walk away to a nearby limo, which properly was theirs, and entered in before it drove away in a flash of light.

''Are you sure hiring them was a good decision?'' Soojung was completely against even being around them.

''If they weren't my friends' sons then I wouldn't even have considered them.'' Mr.Kang sighed.

\I think we need to give them time to get used to this!/ Yein showed everyone her notebook. \Maybe they're not used to this at all!/

''Yeah let's all be patient and give them some more time, it's only been a day since we've known each other!'' Mijoo nodded her head.

''I still don't think those guys working here is a good idea, especially that purple hair boy Taehyung.'' Sujeong shook her head, she thought it was the worst idea.

''I don't think much of them would even work....'' Jiae was doubtful of their work ethics.

''I don't know what to make of this.'' Kei was confused on what to think.

''Would they even be much use to us or the business?'' Myungeun turned her head to Mr.Kang.

All of the girls looked at Mr.Kang, wanting answers from him but what could he provide them with when he, himself, was doubtful of the guys to begin with? Was hiring them even good for the business? They can't even give a decent introduction of themselves within the fifteen minutes then how would they even work a full day with each other and the girls without any arguments? Should he even listen or help out his friends in straightening their sons' ways or was he better off not getting involved in the first place?


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 7 and please do leave a comment telling me how you found this chapter.Thank you very much!


Thanks to these people that subscribed to the story!

 


Thank you for everyone who upvoted,subscribed and commented!