Hoarding A Secret Review

My Portfolio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Review done on October 7, 2016 for Ethereal Darkness

 

 

 

Username: Jeniiin

Story Title + Story Link: Hoarding A Secret + http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1155350/hoarding-a-secret-angst-fluff-schoollife-sliceoflife-kaisoo-krisoo-schoolau

Genre(s): angst, slightfluff, schoolife, sliceoflife

Story Description: Do Kyungsoo has the perfect doll-like life. It's all pretty on the outside; but it's one big pile of on the inside. Literally, His mother didn't always beat him when she was flat out intoxicated with god knows what. And his house wasn't always filled to the ceiling with useless junk. That is until his Father died. For some reason after his Father passed away, his life turned completely upside down. 1. His lovely house became filled with useless junk and trash that his mother never allowed to be thrown out. 2. His loving mother became an abusive alcoholic. 3. All his friends turned their backs on him. 4. He went from the most popular at school to the most picked on. What happens when Kim Jongin moves in next door? Will he be added to the list? Or will he be the light that shines on Kyungsoo's gloomy life?

Main Character(s) + Supporting Character(s): Do Kyungsoo, Kim Jongin + Namjoon, Exo

 

 

 

 

Title 5/5: I love the title for some reason XD

Description|| forward 7/10: Spelling, spelling, spelling. Always check your spelling otherwise they’re both good.

Characterization 10/20: Your characterization is extremely off and on sometimes. It looks like you’re struggling with making the characters. Your characters’ personalities are always changing which loses the realistic aspect of the story. For instance, Kai’s personality seems to change every chapter. At one chapter, he’s this cuddly, little puppy but then he’s this big jerk in the next. Then he becomes this overly obsessive moderator to a bipolar jealous lover.

Then there’s D.O. He has this victim feel to him but you tend to forget that sometimes. You co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter