Chapter 6

Why me ?

 

Mingyu’s pov

 

I can’t believe I forgot I was dating Tzuyu. What should I do? Tzuyu is a really sweet girl, I’m really lucky to date her, but she’s a year younger so she isn’t here yet in my school. But now I realised I have a crush on Jieun, what should I do? I really am in trouble.

 

Minguuu: I’m so sorry babe, Im busy today, I have to go home to do something.

 

Tzuyu: Oppa I see you <3!!

 

“Oppa!” I hear her high pitch squeal before being attacked by a back hug. I almost fall, shocked by her surprised. Ok stay cool Mingyu, you can do this.

 

“Hi babe!” I plaster a fake smile on my face as I turn around to face her.

 

“Oppa I missed you! I really want to meet you! Wow u look amazing in your new uniform, I can’t wait to graduate to go to your school.” She smiles at me, oh man who can resist her cute smile. “It’ll be great to finally see you there too, study hard ok?” I ruffle her hair, amused by her pouting. I wonder if I did that to Jieun, would she react the same? I begin imaging things and drifting off…

 

“Oppa, hey are you ok?” she pats my face lightly, her big round eyes filled with concern. “Yeah im ok Ji-err Tzuyu” I scratch the back of my head, embarrassed woah I almost made a mistake there.

 

“Ah! Oppa must be thinking of homework right, well I will let you get to it, we’ve reached your house already. Bye oppa, see you tomorrow” she said as she waved enthusiastically while walking away. I sighed a breath of relief, dammit, it was hard to not think about jieun when im around Tzuyu. If she keeps wanting to meet up after school, I will have a hard time. I need to text Jeonghan hyung.

 

Gyu : Hyung!! Why didn’t you remind me about Tzuyu!

 

Jeonghan hyung is not replying….. it’s been 3 minutes

 

 Gyu: Jeonghan hyunggggggggg reply meeee.

 

I continue to type messages to get my hyung’s attention but I guess he is busy.

Ok Nevermind I should go do my work. I worked for about an hour before I finally heard a ping in my phone.

 

Jeonghan’s pov

 

I went home with Seungcheol as usual. Great, the worse part of the day is here. Sitting next to your childhood friend. We wait for the bus patiently and get into a two-seater seat as the journey begins. I really hate this part of the day the most because I have to hear him whine about this cute girl and that cute girl, like I don’t have to handle mingyu already, I also have to deal with my own stupid crush. I’m not a strong person but then again this guy is a s dense as a block so I kinda don’t have to worry so much. I ignore him as he yaks on and on about the cute girl, Suzy, in his class, instead looking out the bus window at the scenery.After some time I hear silence also I feel a weight on my shoulder.

 

“Cheollie?” I turn my head carefully only to see that my crush is sleeping on my shoulder ok well time to turn ba-… wait what? I turn back to him to see he is sleeping. He is also grabbing my hand, I use my other hand to cover my mouth to top me from screaming and I know that my whole face is red.

 

What do you do to me Cheollie… you really know how to make me blush, I look outside of the bus in order to stop myself. He is so adorable, I just have to. I take out my phone quickly and snap a photo of the cute sleeping bear next to me. I then ohld my phone staring  at the photo when I see that I have a lot of messages, from one person…

 

Mingyu

 

 

I told you, you stupid boy, I told you and you forgot, it is your own fault not mine.

I tried to warn you I tried to ask you and now you come whining to me. This boy, Kim Mingyu I swear, sometimes I wish you can use that brain of yours and remember stuff. I quickly type back

 

Jeong Hyung : I tried to tell u in school but u never listened, or you “ forgot” I keep saying that you were an idiot

 

Gyu : Hyung what should I do? I mean yes I kinda still like Tzuyu but not in that way, im thinking of her as my lil sister

 

Jeong hyung: that’s for me watch and for u to find out

 

Gyu : hyung im serious

 

Gyu: hyung?

 

Gyu : HYUNG!!!

 

I click out of the messaging app and ignore that dumb boy. It’s his problem and I’m not here to fix it for him. I swear that I am not going to do it. He dug himself a hole that he needs to find out on his own how to get out of.

 

I realise that we are almost reaching our stop and I shake awake Seungcheol.

 

“Cheollie we have to go now.” he slowly rubs his eyes and looks at me.

 

“Suzy?” he murmurs. I almost face palm myself but I resist it and whack his head instead. “No you idiot. It’s me Jeonghan.” He rubs his eyes again “Hannie? Oh sorry are we already here?”

 

“Yes we are.” I mutter, slightly pissed that he thought I was Suzy. “ why do you look so moody Hannie” he says, poking my cheek. I then put on a fake smile, “ what do you mean ?”

 

“Oh nothing I must have been imaging things.” He says and we get off the bus. I bid him goodbye and sigh sadly, he will never know about my crush cause he is a dense block. But I wonder how the next week will go by. I hope Mingyu will be ok but at the same time I hope he will finally learn his lesson.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys im back, what do you guys think about the Jeonghan and Seungcheol action? hehe Hope u guys like it !!