Cheer up baby..

Broken superhero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that huge fight with sana, tzuyu became depressed. Tzuyu went back to her depressed self at school- sana would rarely come to school even when she did, she completely ignored tzuyu. Tzuyu tried everything. She called. She sent presents. She spent over 500$ on the gifts but still sana refuses to talk to her.

Tzuyu gets up, theres bags under her eyes from crying, tzuyu is just exhausted from crying but she cant help it. She puts on her mask and covers her face. 

She goes onto the roof top and looks outside. Shes thinking of all those moments she spent with sana. Tears fall down... the roof top door opens and closes but tzu doesnt realize it bc shes blasting music in her earbuds

"Hey tzuyu. Whats with that depressing look, cheer up baby." 

"..." 

"Are you okay tzuyu?" 

Tzuyu takes her earbuds out, noticing the girl and looks at her dead in the eye. 

"Look. Mina im not in the mood for your flirty so flirt with someone else." 

"No. Tzuyu i just wanted to know if you're okay? But im sorry ill leave, i hope you feel better." 

Tzuyu's heart hurt when she heard that. She grabs mina's hand 

"No. Im sorry. Im just tired of ." 

"Okay. I'll listen to  what you have to rant about" 

Tzuyu leans her head on mina's shoulder and cries while she tells the whole story to mina. and the whole time mina listened attentively. 

"Look, tzuyu you have to let her know she misunderstood. You cant keep sending her presents and crap bc those are just objects, yeah she'll appreciate it but it seems like you're trying to buy her. Send something from your heart" 

Mina gets up and pulls tzuyu up with her. 

"Thank you mina for your advice and for listening to me." 

"You're too good for her tzuyu. Shes crap. I'll make you mine one day, just watch my love." 

Mina gets up and leaves. 

Tzuyu gets pissed off at what mina just said. 

- - - - - -  

the following lunch,  sana still wont talk to tzuyu. Hopelessly tzuyu drags her body to the roof top. when she gets up there she sees group of girls bullying a girl near the very edge. The rooftop is a perfect place to bully anyone and being able to get away with it.

"Hahaha look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter