Chapter 20

GuiLun FOREVER

 

My Saviour!

Is Gui gui going to be saved?
Who's going to save her?
___________________________________________________________

GUI GUI'S POV.

I knew it was about 10mins.My whole body was like filled with mosquito bites.I couldn't stand much longer.Was I going to die so easily?Gui gui!Aren't you the girl that was determined and happy?Try and atnd up, althought your facing ur worst fears.Arron will come.Don't worry.He will.My legs felt really numb.I couldn't stand up.Minutes atrted feeling like hours,Hours felt like days, days felt like weeks.Time was passing too slowly.I slowly drifted off to sleep.

END OF GUI GUI'S POV

ARRON'S POV.

It's already 5:10 should I go to scholl to look for her?What if she just come when I left?Doesn't matter I'm going.

I fully sprinited to school (because I was really close).I went into the swimming pool and searched around.When I couldn't find anything I came out.I missed a door with a broomstick on the handle.It trapped someone inside.I took the broomstick with all my might and it split ing two.I ran in and saw this swollen body on the ground.There were 1000s of those mosquitos.I called the ambulance and carried her out.You could've died if you allergies were big enough!

The ambulance arrived about 5 mins later.I put her on the car.She was really red.My heart was really frightened.Will lose her?Which retard did this will pay badly.

[AT THE HOSPITAL]

GM-(GUI GUI'S MUM)What happened to her?Is she alright?
A-I found her in a room filled with mosquitos.She might be in some danger.
GM-MOSQUITOS!!GUI GUI'S IS ALLERGIC TO THEM!Why are you with Gui gui?
A-I'm Gui gui's boyfriend.
GM-WOAHH!She didn't tell me she had a boyfriend.

[DOCTOR COMES OUT]

D-She is now safe but let her sleep.I haven't seen someone been swollen this bad, I must say!
A&GM-Thank you, doctor.

Who was the person that last saw her?She said she was going somewhere with Hebe,OMG!It's Hebe.She is jealous of Gui gui and me!!!

SHE WILL PAY BACK PAINFULLY!

___________________________________________________________

SHORT CHAPTER.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE GOOD!

THANKS! THE_AnGeL! ^_^