Chapter 8

GuiLun FOREVER

 

My House.

After school Gui gui went home on Arron's car, it was a fast ride and they arrived shortly.
G~Do you want to come in?
A~Ok , I'm a bit thirsty.(He just wanted to go in!)

As he walked in, my mum was like staring at Arron! She pulled me into her room to have a conversation that Arron shouldn't hear but he did.

M~is that the 'transfered student'?
G~Yes.
M~Is he your boyfriend?
G~umm, tell you later!

(We went back outside)

M~Arron what would you like to drink or eat?
A~Um.. waters fine and I'm not hungry yet.
M~Okay.Do you want to stay for dinner?
A~Sure.
M~Gui gui, take Arron to your room, I'm making food and it might become stuffy!(just to make them have some time together)
G~MUM!
M~Go!
G~Fine!

Gui gui's room was upstairs, it had a enormous pile of toys , it nearly covered the whole room!There was a problem about getting in so they decided not.They sat on the couch (upstairs) and talked.

~Gui gui's POV~

G~Your toilets bigger than my house
A~Well...
G~Arron do u have any siblings and where is your parents?
A~Well I'm am the only child and my parents usually are overseas doing some business.I only see them once a year.it is very boring at home facing four walls!What about your dad? Where is he?
G~(sobing)
A~What's worng?
G~My dad and mum are divorced.I live with my mum and my little sister lives with my dad.
A~Sorry.
G~Doesn't matter , you didn't know.
A~Can we go on a date next week?
G~A date?
A~Yes, everything I said at the sickbay was true, can you be my girlfriend?
G~Um I'll reply you bak on Monday, okay?
A~Sure.
M~Dinners ready! Come down you two!

G~Mum how much did you make?
M~Well we have visitors...Arron you can't just eat rice, have some fish.

It went on and on, Mum kept giving Arron food until he's bowl was like a mountain.

After dinner Arron went I went out to say 'bye'.He gave me a kiss on the head and he went.I was smiling to myself, happily.

I lie down on my bed thinking about going on a date with Arron, I really wanted to but i didn't want to make it obvious.*Sigh* Tomorrow would be a better day.

~END OF GUI GUI'S POV~

Longer story.
Comments please!