six

Rainy Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                              

Rie walk in the rain and wait for taxi. Hanbin saw Rie stand at the road shoulder. He stop his car and open his window to take a good look at her. He grab his umbrella and go out. Rie a bit confused when someone out from the car and called her name.

“Lee Rie??” Hanbin called. Rie looks at him but she can’t remember him. She learn her own name from Mdm. Miura.

“Who are you?”Rie asked.

“You don’t remember me? Kim Hanbin. I met you in New Zealand…..”Hanbin said.

“Aaa….you’re that guy. I remember. What are you doing here?”

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m dance in the rain…..”Rie jokes make Hanbin smiles too. Hanbin remember they have this conversation before.

“Where are you going? You don’t mind if I send you there?”

“I will dirty your car….”

“It’s ok. I don’t mind.”

“Jinja?” Rie asked in a bit of aegyo. Hanbin can’t believe his eyes and ears when he saw her aegyo. Rie never act like this in front of him before.

“Yes. Get in then…”Hanbin said and open the door for her. Hanbin also grab his jacket from the back seat.

“Use it you must be cold.”Hanbin said make Rie feel déjà vu. She nods and smile at him before he close the door and run toward driver seat.

Hanbin park his car at the hotel lobby and he walk together with Rie. They talks and jokes, Hanbin glad he finally can talks freely with her. If before Rie always ignore him and only answers something important only. Only Jiwon could make her smile, laugh and talks casually.

 “Eomma….” Rie said when Mdm. Miura open the door for Rie. She a bit surprise saw Hanbin with Rie.

“Come in…”Mdm. Miura said.

“Eomma, I have a warm shower first.” Rie said and leave Hanbin and Mdm. Miura alone. Hanbin seat at Rie’s bed while Mdm. Miura seat at the study table.

“How did you meet her?” Mdm. Miura asked.

“I saw she stands wait for taxi in the rain….”

“Rie love to play in the rain….” Mdm. Miura said and smiles.

“Are you coming back for good?”Hanbin asked.

“We don’t know yet, all depend on Rie. If she said she can’t take it anymore then we will leave again.”

“She can’t remember us at all?”

“Yup…she forget everything including Jiwon and you. I want Rie to forget everything and never remember it again if I could but Rie choose to gain her memory back…..”

“If you don’t mind, can I ask why you don’t want Rie to remember?”

“It only will bring misery to Rie but I know there is something Rie looking for.”

“What is that?”

“It’s not what but who?”

“Who?”

“Kim Jiwon…..” Mdm. Miura said make Hanbin feel a bit bitter. Jiwon and Rie love each other but he without shame confesses his feeling to Jiwon.

Rie come out from shower and saw Hanbin already left. Mdm. Miura asks her what she did the whole day. Mdm. Miura told her too what she do the whole day.  Tomorrow Mdm. Miura want Rie to follow to see their rent house and then she will register her to the academy so she could take her high school exam back and if she pass, she will apply to university in Seoul too. They prepare for their future together now. After all done only then Mdm. Miura will start looking for work. Rie agree and they want to take all of this slowly.

****

Mdm. Miura and Rie move into their new home. She choose their old neighborhood because Rie want to walk and looking at something familiar for her. All the vision and hearing that Rie heard she told Mdm. Miura and she just nods. The only thing she told Rie is if it getting too hard for her just tell her and they will go back to New Zealand. Hanbin come to help them moving but there is nothing much since the only thing they have is their big luggage only.

Hanbin still remember the favor Mdm. Miura asked Hanbin, she don’t Hanbin to tell Jiwon about Rie until she remember him by herself. But Hanbin feel guilty and hard to keep secret from Jiwon. For Hanbin, Jiwon has right to know Rie is here. He believe Rie must be looking for him too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter