seven

Rainy Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                      

 

Days turn to weeks and weeks turn to months. Now Rie pass her exam and she going to the same university as Hanbin. She’s making the decision without telling anyone. So today she going to the campus to look around and register her class. She want to surprise Hanbin. So after register, Rie walk around and saw a few people gathering looking at something. Rie curious so she’s go there.

To her surprise she saw 2 men fighting with each other. Rie don’t like any kind of violent so she just walks away. Suddenly her memory come in rush makes she feel dizzy. She feels cold.

“Where are you Lee Rie?”Mr. Lee said and drag a thick rope to tie her so she won’t go anywhere. Rie can hear the thick rope echoing in the big empty house. Mdm. Miura locked in the room and she keep banging on the door to open it and mix with her cries. She begging Mr. Lee to let Rie go.

Hanbin and Jiwon walk out from their class. They plan to have lunch together and when they hear noise they go to see what was happen. When they saw people was fight with each other they just walk away but behind the crowd makes both of them stop at their track.

Hanbin know she was Rie but Jiwon just stare at her without blink. Rie was standing lean on the poll. She looks not well.

“Lee Rie!!!” Hanbin called. Jiwon also run toward Rie.

“Rie-ah, are you ok?”Hanbin asked but Jiwon just stay quiet. He still can’t believe his eyes. Hanbin put his hand on Rie shoulder but she flinch.

“Rie, what wrong?”

Rie looks at Hanbin then to Jiwon. Hanbin reach out for her and she hold his hand tight. Her head feel so pain and she cry too not only because of the pain only but she scared too.

“Rie-ah, tell me what wrong?”Jiwon asked but Rie don’t even look at him. She looks down  and clench her fist tight.

“I’m scared……” She said before she faint.

“Rie!!”Both of them call her at the same time but Hanbin hold Rie tight in his arms.

Mdm. Miura come as fast as she could when Hanbin called her.

“How is she?”Mdm. Miura asked.

“Doctor said she might be having a hard time when her memory comes back.” Hanbin said and then Mdm. Miura looks at Jiwon.

“She remembers everything?”Mdm. Miura asked Jiwon. Hanbin wonder what is the memory that they both afraid when Rie remember back.

“Don’t know yet.” Jiwon said and Mdm. Miura just nods weakly.

“Could I talk with you….” Hanbin said and Jiwon nods. They leave Mdm. Miura with Rie. Rie’s still sleeping.

“I’m sorry. I couldn’t tell you about Rie. Mdm. Miura asked me a favor and it’s not telling you about Rie….” Hanbin said. Jiwon just smile a bit.

“I understand. I know why she don’t want me to know about Rie until she could remember by herself. She afraid Rie could remember everything if she saw me.”Jiwon said.

“Why both of you afraid Rie remember again?”

“Because we afraid Rie might attempt suicide once again.” Jiwon answer make Hanbin so surprise.

“How could someone like Rie do something like that?”

“Because it too much pain for her.” Suddenly both of them heard noise from Rie’s room. They look at each other and run toward Rie’s room. They saw Mdm. Miura on her knees and cries while Rie seat at the corner seem like she try to hide while close her both ears with her palm. She looks so scared and cries.

“I’m scared…. Ren Oppa I’m scared.”Rie said and keep repeating the same words over and over again.

“Rie-ah, Eomma here. I will protect you, baby.”Mdm. Miura tries to calm her but Rie don’t even look at her. Jiwon also cry when he saw Rie in this state. Rie never been so weak likes this. She always put a strong up front.

“Hanbin-ah, doctor.”Jiwon said and walk slowly toward Rie. He sit down so he on the same eyes level with Rie.

“Rie-ah, I’m here.”Jiwon said and smiles. He wiped his tears. Jiwon held out his hand but Rie looks at him in fear. She push herself back away from him.

“Don’t hurt me….Please…I beg you…”Rie couldn’t separate the reality with her memory now. She saw Mr. Lee walk toward her while holding a rope, so she try her best to stay silent and make her body small so she could hide from Mr. Lee. Every time Mr. Lee do this to her, she always call for Jiwon even though she know Jiwon won’t heard her cries.

“Oppa, I’m scared….I can’t protect Eomma.”Rie said again and it’s really breaking Jiwon and Mdm. Miura heart. From very young age, Rie already experience a very bad abusing and it give a bad trauma.

Doctor come and saw Rie on the floor. He becomes speechless and if he violently grab her now, it will make it worse for Rie. He needs to refer Rie to Psychiatrist.

Jiwon call for Rie again until she making eyes contact with him. When Rie saw Jiwon she smile and cries in relieve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter