Too Late \ SongKim \

Hello , Sunshine W

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • , Nothing is working out .
  • What r u talking about hyung , It is fine . It is actually more than fine . Everybody gonna like the song . What is making you worry ?
  • No, it is not about the song . I was just thinking …
  • Thinking about what ? ,
  • I.., I will just take a break .
  • Sure hyung , maybe you need some sleep . don’t worry . take your time . I have other things to do too
  • Ok, see you then
  • Ok .

When stress and lack of sleep comes together it can make people go crazy . He knew he was skipping the timing  too many times through the record session . Sometimes he came too fast or came too behind it . Or maybe he was just thinking other things too much and can’t concentrate on the song . About if their comeback can success , what will fans think of his song , are public going to like it and is junhoe still in their dorm .

That sassy, almost too confident and head strong dongseung was making him bit irritated . Not because he stoles  his favorite snacks from the fridge or talk and laugh too loud in next room when he is trying to sleep . It was because he stole his place next to someone and doing perfectly fine . If Mino was truthfully with himself it was making him jealous and feeling deceived .

Jinwoo stopped to laugh at his jokes , he don't even give an attention at his attemps to bond with him. He knows he is late but still it was hard for him too . To forgot everything what happened beween them, he don’t even know it was impossible to do so . When he finally accepted everything and looks around himself there wasn’t jinwoo’s shadow and sound of his laughter. He thought jinwoo needed some time too and eventually they will forget what happened and someday they will talk about it or just bury it and act like always  . But  Jinwoo gotten too far away from his reach . It was scary when such kind hearted person treats you differently , almost as if mino was invisible to him  .

 When they are together as a team it was fine , they were fine . Uncomfortable stares exchanged but still they talks about new songs and  some more little daily topics . Like it was the beginning of their friendship. Only difference was jinwoo wasn’t eager to accept him into his life. Like mino wasn’t about to open a new door but already in there and it felt empty . And when there is no one around beside them mino almost feels temperature is dropping or heating just too much that someone needs to walk out before they both die from awkwardness and stiffness .

 

Sometime along the way junhoe took his role to accompany jinwoo in his games . Not long time after jinwoo starts to laugh at junhoe’s jokes . Mino is not sure it can counted as jokes, everything from junhoe’s mouth sounds like sarcasm and shades to him . But either way it maked jinwoo laugh , sometimes too loud for his liking . Sometimes he founds himself standing in front of his door , thinking about how to kick out that brat from their dorm but forgetting his plan after listening their laughs . Jinwoo’s laugh . He tries to imagine how jinwoo’s mouth is forming perfect U and how his eyes becoming half moons .  He wonders if jinwoo is leaning into junhoe’s shoulder or hiding his laughing face into his chest like he always did when it was with him . And curious at what junhoe was thinking and feeling. That sass wasn’t a someone to like such cliche friendship . He was tough stubborn and impatient. Everybody at the company  interested and amazed at how such different persons like jinwoo and junhoe developed new friendship depsite their , different interest and personality . Everyone liked the new atmosphere they brought between so called family and into the dinning table they often gather . And mino felt bitter everytime .

 

 

Jinwoo laughs at the jokes staffs are throwing to each others . He winces at the sound of his laugh . Automatic and hollow sounds lefts his lips . He hurriedly takes his things from the chair while muttering goodbyes and leaves staff office . Not wanting to get caugh another awkward position . He tells himself it is fine , I don’t need to inform everything they do . They already debuted as soloists so it wasn’t his problem . But words couldn’t pull up his sinking heart from his stomach despite his try to bring it back in it’s place. -God dammit  , his face still felt hot to think about the situation he went through .- How could he? am I no one ?

When jinwoo went into recording studio there wasn’t seungyoon but a producer and mino . He wanted to bolt out from the room but he can’t be so obvious in front of others  and tries to act normal .

  • Oh jinwoo , right on the time . Taehyun got a schedule , you need to help mino with his recording . can you do that?
  • Uh ? I have to record with seungyoon too , so
  • Oh , seungyoon just got a call from ceo , he is in the meeting
  • Oh,
  • Ok then , you guys be productive , we don’t have that much time left

He left them in uncomportable silence . Mino felt anxious . His palms are sweaty and throat dry . He lets out couple of cough . The warm and fizzy feelings he got from the oldor boy now changed into anxious and fear . Always soft blanket like hyung now only shows him hard and pointy edges of  his . How he wishes to turn back the time and undo everything he did . Mino can see where their friendship is heading . He didn’t wanted that . They had such perfect friendship .  He misses old jinwoo very much . Everything about him . His innocent childish stories , his laugh , his comfort,  encouraging words for him , his soft touches  and  his warm eyes on him.   He hopes  jinwoo can forgive him someday and accept him again. He will try harder until then.

  • Uh , oh , hyung . do you want some water ?

Jinwoo looks at him and his hand that stretching bottle of water to him before shaking his head and closes the door of recording room .

  • Mino sighs ,  water ? for real mino ?
  • Ok, after my rap part , you can start from 2nd chorus. I want to try some other melodies there 
  • Ok

Life like a mayfly, It’s meaningless now
Now you’re a dream that I cannot dream again
I become silence to you
I become a breath that cannot be breathed comfortably
I still can’t forget your traces, your embrace…

 

Music starts playing, mino give him a sign to start but jinwoo  can’t find the will to do it  . It was like he ate really bitter medicine , it was still tasting on his mouth . 

  • Mino ?
  • What hyung ?
  • Can you do this with taehyun later, I am not felling well
  • Oh , of course of course , you should have told me earlier
  • You too
  • Me  ? about what ?
  • About this , you and taehyun’s unit . Jinwoo tries to control his emotion . toning down harsh bites on his words .
  • What ?  it is not an unit hyung , it is just featuring..
  •  I don’t care . Just don’t make me stood like a stupid person in front of staffs ever again. Do you know how embrassed I was . I was the last person to know about it , from other’s mouth .  I don’t compose songs but I am part of this group too
  • I am sorry hyung , we were just so busy . I thought you knew it. We talked about it a lot , I thought you heard us .  it is not  even that important or serious thing , just feature
  • Yeah yeah , like how you ed me in this studio ? that wasn’t that important to talk about either to you, right ?. Jinwoo wanted to slap his mouth . He really didn't wanted to think about that ever again not ever to talk or mention it in front of him. Not after  mino acted like nothing happened . The image of mino bolting away that morning , leaving him with fearful mind and dirty body came into his mind.  Even after month mino avoided him like he was the one did wrong , like it was his fault . And now he wants to play cool with him again , no ing way.
  • Please hyung . Mino holds his breath. His mind goes crazy at jinwoo’s bulgar word. It was bringing back the memories of the morning he woke up on his chest, buried deep in him  . He feels so shameful and hellish hot . 
  • Forget it , it wasn’t that special to talk about it anyway . Jinwoo closes the recording room door behind himself like nothing happened if only his fingers weren’t shaking .

And just like that mino drown in icy cold water with his still burning skin .

 

 

 

 

 

 

About that day

 

When burning sun hits his face mino grunts and opens his left eye to the offending bright lights . He feels too hot and warm , like he slept outside under burning sun . His skin feels sticky and  beads of sweats runs down on his back and shin . It was too hot morning in this season . He wonders if somebody switched on the heaters . He feels hot on his abdomen up until to his chest . He slept on something warm and soft thing . The warm mattress moves under him for a little bit . Mino feels strange about that but still tries to sleep back . Back to the dream he was dreaming .what was that ? he wanted to continue the dream . He felt oddly content and happy about the dream he can’t remember . It must be something really good. The soft mattress under him grants lowly and this time it only took a second to wake up mino fully. Mino’s eyes snaps open and first thing comes to his view was a hand he tightly clatched . - , , where am I , what happened ? who is she ? It was clear he had a fun night yesterday night but he can’t remember single damn thing about it . He lifts his head ever so slowly and found a brunette under him . She had short hair , too short for a girl and familiar moles on her pale nake . His brian recalls someone who he know too well with exactly same moles . When mino finally rose on his elbow he catches the side profile of a the girl . And it wasn’t a girl .

Mino’s heart drops , it was stopped beating and all his blood drains out of his face and entire body . His body froze like a statue and cold sweats gathers on his skin . He wasn’t ed up he was about to go straight outta to  hell . His brain stops functioning . He shuts his eyes so tight and prays to all holly things out there that it was just a dream . That he is just hallucinating things , and it wasn’t  actually happening to him . But when he opens his eyes after almost like forever the boy was still under him , totally , dishevelled but sleeping like an angel . His heart now drums on his ribcage, pushing his chest trying to find a escape . Maybe too ashamed and scared to handle all of this . Mino tries to take a deep breaths but all he could get was shallow short breaths . Mino looks at his surroundings to find some answer . They were in his studio yg gave him . Did someone saw them going here ?  what exactly happened to them? .It must be nothing , they was just drunk and throw their clothes and slept in only futon he got there . Mino tries to find something to reassure himself but it only worsened . Jinwoo’s neck, chest, abs and thighs had purplish shade here and there  . There was ing hickeys and loves bites around jinwoo’s s and almost everywhere . This must be not from him . Someone did this to him but not me . maybe they came together with girls and they left before he woke up . Mino tries hundred different scenarios in his brain to reassure himself . Suddenly jinwoo grants and shifts under him again . The sleepy noices he was making makes mino feel strange . Mino swears it wasn’t his that throbbed at the ual display of jinwoo .  Mino swiftly gets off from the bed and hurriedly wears his clothes from the floor. Their clothes were everywhere, socks and underwear still connected to the pants . He wonders who was in a hurry . himself or jinwoo ?

  • Mino ?

Mino froze on his spot . - god take me now and put me in hell already

He couldn’t find the heart to face to jinwoo , he moves robotically and still wears his clothes .

When he looks back at him,  jinwoo were nudging his eyes , sleep still  not fully left from his eyes , looking around the studio curiously .

Mino’s brain alerts again . It was worse than he imagined . That jinwoo being unaware of the situation they were in .,maybe it was better if jinwoo gets angry and curse at him .

  • Uh , my head is hurting so much . What happened . Am I drank too much . I can’t remember anything . Did you bring me here . Were is others ?
  • I don’t know

Jinwoo feels dizzy and his body felt like a jelly. He holds his head trying to stop spinning earth . When he sits on the edges of bed , his whole body felt funny and uncomfortable .

  • Mino , why am I ? did I puked on my clothes last night ?

Mino was still facing the door . Not giving him attention .

Jinwoo frowns at mino's back .  if his head doesn’t hurting that much he wanted to scold mino for ingnoring him. He feels like he did some serious training yesterday  until lost all of his strange . He feels some warm liquid dampening his thighs . He drops his hand between his thighs and felt sticky moist thing on his fingertips . Therefore there was red spots on his inner thighs and some finger tips like prints on his hips . Earth still spinning jinwoo still stares at those sings wondering what is was and how those came on his body .

Mino was observing jinwoo through the mirror on the wall . Jinwoo looks too bewildered at his state , still can’t come to the point all of those are traces of . It looked like it can took a day to jinwoo until he can finally connect the dots . Mino comes in front of him . Jinwoo hurriedly snatches the sheets beside him and covers himself up . He were shaking, scared of what happened to him .  When mino stretches his hand to touch him, jinwoo stiffens and holds the sheets into his chest , afraid mino going to look it too .  Mino feels like crying to see jinwoo this state and it was his fault . He drops on his knees in front of jinwoo  and says I am sorry so lowly as if afraid people might hear them. Jinwoo shakes his head , can’t accept the guess of what is happening and what mino have to do with this and what sorry mino meant

  • You ? although it comes out mere a whisper mino heard him
  • I am so sorry hyung, I don’t remember anything either .  Lets talk about this later when we are ready and sober enough . Mino not once looks at him into his eyes and closes the door behind himself .

But they never once brought back the incident and talked about it. Mino didn’t come , Jinwoo didn’t looked .

 

 

 

 

 

A/N 

teehee , kk . i have no idea why i wrote this .  i am just so happy that winner is about to comeback . i wanna spent all my money on winner . take my money yg 

i was in a hurry . it is kind of messed up , sorry