Never Too Late \ SongKim + Wot4 \

Hello , Sunshine W

 

 

 

 

‘’ Their story had beautiful beginning and sad closing

But now it is the start of middle chapters  ,

Where everything starting in a new page

For more rich adventure and beautiful story to follow …”

                 

 

 

          Jinwoo taps his foots on the floor , his fingers also dances on his knees . It has been really long after their last group activity  . He was shaky and anxious for the broadcasting . It was just v app , but it was their first after taehyun’s leave . His mind was still in denail , couldn’t accept reality fully . Why i am so unlucky . Losing a member from a band  wasn’t that  commen incident could happen , therefore losing a member like nam taehyun was complete disadvantage for the team and company . All of this still felt like a nightmare he couldn’t wake up . He wishes it was .

He worked so hard for this spot for years , giving his all ,sacrificing his sleep and youth without seconds thoughts, and now everything he cherished and gained is rocking back and forth in front of his eyes . He wishes he could  fix all of this, he could work two and three times more if only it can be fixed by him .  

Although superiors promised them to not add new member not ever disband them , it was cold business world after all .  He learned that some things couldn’t be done even for someone like  Yang hyun suk wanted .  In front of sharehoulders who sees them mere profits and products  , ceo Yang Hyun Suk’s words didn’t worked like God’s words unlike to them . After all there was a place where even Yang Hyun Suk’s power and authority can’t be heard and reached.  Life is fair for being equally unfair to everybody .

Everybody at the company was shocked to the news , everybody was feeling the loss . They are just colleagues who works behind curtains but everybody at the company worked more than for 5 - 10 some of them 20 years  , everybody witnessed and benefitted from the rise of bigbang and 2ne1 like groups . They believed each other ,supported geniungly and loved their job. The group  was part of them too . Every worker of yg  put  their hard works of years and years into it ,  for them too it was like cutting their part of existence, from  their success. Whole company was in state of sadness and grief for some time . But life goes on , everybody learned their new lesson .

Jinwoo always thought Yang hyun suk  looks like about to murder or someone’s soul with his always cold and gudging eyes but after his defeat his eyes didn’t looked that scary anymore .

Jinwoo remembers the one and only time yang hyun suk called him separately after joining into yg . That time jinwoo was so scared and didn’t know what to expect from that meeting . He hardly contained his coolness but his shaking voice gave him . Yang ceo gaves him the folders and  told him

  •  “I know you are very hardworking and defendable brother for your fellow trainees , but jinwoo…  you know YGE don’t push their singers just because they have visual, most fans love beautiful people and follow them but our yg family fans are not like that . They are really different from any other fandom . In our groups fandom who is more talented and charismatic has more fans . Yg fans always wants more and different things from our singers and we always make sure to give them. It is our speciality after all . Of course we need visuals  too , to keep the balance. We like your attitude towards the tasks we give  you and being responsible everything we want from you  . But just to tell you the truth we don’t much need you in another way .  Everytime I see you in training room , I feel like I am wasting your time and mine . I see that in somewhere else where you can be used as visual you can really become successful . Here is the companies who is preparing to debut new groups , we can connect you with them . I am confident that you can pass any of their audition without single trip . Maybe they will want to have you just seeing your face .  It is your decision . I am just giving you choices . Think this as a generous offer .  There is no next time. If you stay here I still can’t promise you to debut , all decisions are in your hand”  

Although jinwoo still scares from him he respects him more than after that. Yang was frank  with him . Although it was hard to swallow that he still wasn’t good enough for them jinwoo was thankful for being truthful with him rather than fake politeness .  It was still his most fearfull, unforgettable and important meeting experience he went through . After 3 days when the time is out to decide jinwoo came to the monthly evolution like always .

 Yang didn’t give him any compliment for being loyal , he was still harsh at his criticimz but jinwoo really listened all his words very carefully  that day and noted down his weakness he should work unlike other times when he got hurted . Jinwoo knew that Yang was looking at them one by one closely behind his cold posture and he felt safe somehow for the first time in monthly evolution .

 

It maked everything worse after witnessing how the legend groups like 2ne1 crumble down just like that, jinwoo started to feel danger . Not one day felt safe to him . He desperately needed some certainty and comport . Although no one voiced it out members wasn’t  like before after that . Jinwoo often suspect them for thinking out and preparing for  separate paths if things not work out for them. Seunghoon  believed strongly that they will reform the group as 4 and continue their careers . Jinwoo would give an attention whatever seunghoon would say . He worked there at least . Seunghoon  knows more about the plans  prepared for them and how it works  . Seunghoon was composed about the whole incident , maybe he saw it was coming while he was  denying and hoping when things were happening in front of his eyes. But after 2ne1 incident , jinwoo could see that seunghoon wasn’t that confident anymore . But they still continued , what they can do anyways . They did everything they can do, to ptotect the band and each other . Jinwoo was so grateful to be a part of this boys and he will fight for them until the end . He wasn’t a someone to give up before the battle , maybe only now things were just starting for real for them. Maybe it was beginning of something great . Like how a seed hardens after heavy rain .Their story had beautiful beginning and sad closing but now it is the start of middle chapters. Where everything starting in a new page for more rich adventure and beautiful story to follow…

 

 

 

  • Where is Mino ?
  • He was sleeping when I left the dorm , he arrieved at 6am today . He must be tired
  • Hmm, then are we going to make this as 3
  • That is bad
  • Hi guys , I am sorry I overslept . should we begin ? let me look at the script
  • It is okey mino , you could slept but thank you for coming . we need you here
  • What are you saying , I need you guys more
  • Since it is the first broadcast as 4 , we need to be cheerful for our fans . lets make laugh our incles
  • Yoohoo , lets make it
  • Aja aja fighting
  • Fighting Winner !
  • Fighting ,
  • Fighting .
  • Hello we are WINNER...

 

 

 

 

 

  • That was better than I thought ,

 

  • Yeah if only we saved the tree

 

  • But that was the highlight of our show , prepared by me

 

  • Prepared my , you were just clumsy seunghoon

 

  • But at least it maked our fans laugh

 

  • That is true

 

  • Yeah , I will give you that

 

  • But fix our tree before next show , seunghoon sshi

 

  • Yes , hyungnim

 

  • Wahaha , are you guys mobs?

 

  • How did you find out , jinwoo hyung he knows our secret  , what should we do with him

 

  • Tickle him till death

 

  • No guys , you cant . just do everything but not that

 

  • Xaxaxa , late . Jinwoo hyung I will grab him , you do the dirty work . Jinwoo hyung is our N 1 tickler . He is really dangerous , now you are dead mino . No one  can escape from his skillful fingers

 

  • I , wait wha axaxa please let me axaxax go , hyung stop stop axaxa

 

When mino can’t handle the assault anymore , he swiftly dodges seunghoon and crushes jinwoo backwards into sofa.

 

Jinwoo were laughing , trying to catch his  breath , his chest heaving up and down ,  he looks so happy after a very long time   .He weren’t pushing him , mino is happy about that . Mino looks at his every feature one by one , a warm smile couldn’t leave his face . He missed this . His warm body near to him , his face up so close with a smile for him . Only this much from jinwoo were  enough to wash  away all of his fears and fatique . He wonders how much more jinwoo can affect him if only he wants and allows it.  Mino wishes time to stop for just a little bit for them , he needs  jinwoo’s  warmth to go up stronger again .

 

Seunghoon gives a signal to seungyoon to follow him  after . They weren’t blind . They did knew something was wrong between those two . They left the room smiling , feeling like coming  home after hard day of work  .  Together they were stronger , they high fived happily that their ‘make up the two’ plan worked .

  • Aish , they are so gay
  • No comment , bro .

Seungyoon noticed seunghoon’s secretive smirk but didn’t thinks that much . Soon they starts arguing whose turn to cook for dinner .

 

 

Jinwoo stops smiling after coming back to his senses . Mino was all over  him looking at him too intimately . It was scaring him how strongly he is affecting him  . He wanted to push him away from himself and rub his skin until it stops pulsating  for mino’s touch . But he can’t move his single finger .

Mino has gotten skinnier from the last time he saw him , dark circles under his eyes pricks his heart . It was sure insane that he is feeling hurt to see mino in this tired state. He wants to his now messy hair . What kind of hairstyle is this ? jinwoo wanted to laugh at mino’s ahjumma version of koo jun pyo hairstyle . His fingers were already on his hair those unruly parts . It was no use anyway.

 

What kind of heaven is this ? mino wanted to ask why he treating him nice now? That is he forgiving him?  that is he didn’t scared from him ?  but afraid he will spot his hair . He feels so serene and sleepy already. Mino closes his eyes slowly ,with  jinwoo’s smile printed on his eyelids . He wants that everything from now on will be like this . Lke he is in home and welcomed .

 

 

 

Jinwoo wakes up from his dreamland . His feels cold , he snuggles to the warmth under him . Sheets shifts and heavy arm hugs behind his back pulling him  into warmth and softness. When warm palm starts his spine jinwoo opens his eyes slowly . Jinwoo finds pair of smoldering dark eyes staring at him

 

  • You ?
  • Yeah , me ,
  • Again ?
  • Yeah , again ,
  • Remember what happened ?
  • Totally , you ?
  • Everything .
  • Is that good ?
  • Maybe ,
  • Must be .

 

 

 

 

A\ N

Wow , I can’t believe I completed this just like this …? How fast . My brain and my fingers worked really friendly today .Make some noise for them lol . I am so hyped by the news of comeback . Everybody please buy and stream with all your might for Winner .

And thank u songkim shippers , without your comment I couldn’t write this much . Blowing you kisses mwah ^^

See you next time with jinyoon, is  jinyoon shipper here ? you can send me your prompt . 

P.S ;  I don’t know if I irrated you with Yg parts . I wanted to tell you some things I think about him through this .You can be displeased with how bad he manages  his artists in some way  but don’t downgrade or curse at him , please . He is human too . A son , a husband, a father , a teacher to our amazing artists , boss of many and a business man who lacks in many way like human . Thank u again .