Jooheon: Can I kiss you? + Stay over

Drabbles

Jooheon was kicking your at Mario Kart. It didn’t help that every few seconds his shoulder would connect with yours or his laugh would be the only thing that reached your ears as you fought to keep control of your vehicle. With anyone else you’d have been pissed but Jooheon always made up for it by using his aegyo voice at random intervals making you giggle.

“Why are you so bad at this?” Jooehon teased as he hit the finish line in 2nd while you came in at a measly 6th. You grabbed a throw pillow from beside you on the couch and hit him with it. “ it’s getting late.” he said as his eyes darted to the window behind your couch and he caught the last remaining rays of light slowly fading behind the tree outside of your home.

“Stay over.” you  told him as you quit the game. It wouldn’t be the first time he’s slept over and to be honest you missed having him over and spending quality time with him. You grabbed both controllers and stood, beginning to put them away when a soft thump hit your lower back, the corner of one of your throw cushions breaking your line of vision.

“Do you really wanna do this Hooney?” you questioned him as you picked up the pillow and drew your arm back, the grin on his face and way his arms automatically coming up in front of him made you laugh. You launched the pillow at him, quickly using the distraction to run to the couch and grab another when Jooheon’s arms were suddenly around your waist, pulling you onto the couch sideways. “Jooheon!” you screeched as his fingers began their assault on your sides, knowing every small spot that would have you writhing and wiggling to get away.

Suddenly you found yourself trapped completely underneath him, his smile so wide it spread to his eyes as you both stayed in that position, gazing at each other and panting as you tried to catch your breath. “Can I…can I kiss you?” he asked suddenly, eyes opening enough that you could see him gazing at your lips before his eyes darted back up to meet yours, his tongue grazing his lower lip as he awaited your answer.

Hooking your arms around his neck you pulled him down and connected your lips with his, feeling his body tense with shock at first before he relaxed into it, his lips moving softly against yours before he pulled away, cheeks a light rosy blush before he leaned in for another.